Team Andre

Comments

• slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Yes, but that's the website that was quoted originally - so if it's misleading for her then it's misleading for him! :D:rolleyes:

Quite. Except PAs tickets are still available at face price through official outlets whereas Gaga's aren't.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nor a melon to Shaun Ryder. True dat.:D

Oh Shaun Ryder the ex junkie? Funny he's forgiven & the likes of KK aren't, he was in a documentary, years ago. I'm not saying I don't like him, but the hypocrisy.
    I'm off out so I will answer the onslaught when I return.:D

Edited because I don't want to slag the bloke off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Yes there were, it was in his show when Princess and Junior were with him. They were telling him not to go out yet as there were too many people and it might cause a crush or something. This was only a few months ago. It was on his show second to last one.

So you can reliably tell us how many people were there? Can 200 people not cause a crush?

Anyway, nice of Daddy to put the kids in a situation where they were so scared they had to ask him not to got out. DOTY material indeed.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    So you can reliably tell us how many people were there? Can 200 people not cause a crush?

Anyway, nice of Daddy to put the kids in a situation where they were so scared they had to ask him not to got out. DOTY material indeed.
    They were out of the way with Pete, that's why they wouldn't let him go out.:)
    and I didn't pause it and count the people, sorry.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Oh Shaun Ryder the ex junkie? Funny he's forgiven & the likes of KK aren't, and before you mention the kids, he was in a documentary shouting at his little boy too, years ago. I'm not saying I don't like him, but the hypocrisy.

Yep, the music legend who has been clean since 2001 and never once claimed to be something that he wasn't or lied about his drug use.

He's no saint but he never pretended to be and he's the first person to admit what a f*** up he was.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Quite. Except PAs tickets are still available at face price through official outlets whereas Gaga's aren't.

No-one is comparing Pete to Gaga. She is THE currently hot artist. We're pointing out that seats are available for her concerts - so saying that seats can be bought for Pete's too isn't saying much.

Pete's seats are expensive on the tout sites - around £50 each - and unavailable at the venue, unless you're happy with something at an extreme angle plus "not recommended for those with a fear of heights"!

Quoting ebay is ludicrous! It's an auction site - with some rather dodgy dealers, as I have had cause to learn recently! No-one in their right mind would choose to buy event tickets there. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    No-one is comparing Pete to Gaga. She is THE currently hot artist. We're pointing out that seats are available for her concerts - so saying that seats can be bought for Pete's too isn't saying much.

Pete's seats are expensive on the tout sites - around £50 each - and unavailable at the venue, unless you're happy with something at an extreme angle plus "not recommended for those with a fear of heights"!

Quoting ebay is ludicrous! It's an auction site - with some rather dodgy dealers, as I have had cause to learn recently! No-one in their right mind would choose to buy event tickets there. :rolleyes:

That is completely untrue. Pete's tickets are freely available for all his gigs via Ticketmaser.

Lots of people buy tickets via ebay, if they don't how can you explain the people bidding for Gaga or even Kylie tickets for dates months away?

Face it love, he's all washed up. Why don't you take up another hobby? I hear macrame is quite diverting.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    You are certainly no "fence sitter" SULLA. :D:D

Agreed:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep, the music legend who has been clean since 2001 and never once claimed to be something that he wasn't or lied about his drug use.

He's no saint but he never pretended to be and he's the first person to admit what a f*** up he was.

In his hey day I don't think he faked anything to sell out his gigs.
  • macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol-ing at the 'oh yes he is', 'oh no he's not' interaction regarding PA tour sell out/lack of sales discussion. :D

AS to why the growing backlash I think I am a prime example of why. Until a short while ago PA and KP were so peripheral to my entertainment viewing/reading pleasure that I really did not care. I was aware that stuff was going on, but not really interested.

It was only when this talentless has been started invading my favourite TV shows that he started to annoy me enough for me to comment on. To me he will always be (in my humble opinion) that fella who sang that cheesy mysterious girl song and got his pecks out, oh and who made his money by marrying, then divorcing, Katie Price and putting it all on TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    In his hey day I don't think he faked anything to sell out his gigs.

Yep, don't remember Shaun ever having a moob strain or winning Zelebrity Father Of The Year :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mackety wrote: »
    lol-ing at the 'oh yes he is', 'oh no he's not' interaction regarding PA tour sell out/lack of sales discussion. :DAS to why the growing backlash I think I am a prime example of why. Until a short while ago PA and KP were so peripheral to my entertainment viewing/reading pleasure that I really did not care. I was aware that stuff was going on, but not really interested.

It was only when this talentless has been started invading my favourite TV shows that he started to annoy me enough for me to comment on. To me he will always be (in my humble opinion) that fella who sang that cheesy mysterious girl song and got his pecks out, oh and who made his money by marrying, then divorcing, Katie Price and putting it all on TV.

It is pantomime season.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is pantomime season.:D

with PA as Cinderella and KP as the evil Step Mother :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol-ing at the 'oh yes he is', 'oh no he's not' interaction regarding PA tour sell out/lack of sales discussion. :D

AS to why the growing backlash I think I am a prime example of why. Until a short while ago PA and KP were so peripheral to my entertainment viewing/reading pleasure that I really did not care. I was aware that stuff was going on, but not really interested.

Agree with you :)

I'm 100% positive that no one except his fans could name any other songs of his except Mysterious Girl and possibly Insania - though I'm sure someone will prove me wrong ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    with PA as Cinderella and KP as the evil Step Mother :D

KK and Nicola McCow as the ugly sisters.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm 100% positive that no one except his fans could name any other songs of his except Mysterious Girl and possibly Insania - though I'm sure someone will prove me wrong ;)

Defender. But I probably won't remember that next week. Or that whole new world monstrosity him and his ex inflicted on the world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And Claire as the control freak manager who micro manages his every move. or is that not one of the characters? :confused:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alex Reid (god I had to think, nearly forgot his name there) as Prince Charming? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Claire as the control freak manager who micro manages his every move. or is that not one of the characters? :confused:;)

I think your thinking of the back end of the cow.:D
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Soccer am did a piss take of Mysterious Girl this morning complete with fake abs. even the sports world gets the joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Reid (god I had to think, nearly forgot his name there) as Prince Charming? :D

Isn't Buttons the nice but dim one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Defender. But I probably won't remember that next week. Or that whole new world monstrosity him and his ex inflicted on the world.

Bit like most people then.:D

Charts one week , oblivion the next:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Buttons the nice but dim one?

oh yes, much better choice :)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Muttsnutts;46232893]Oh Shaun Ryder the ex junkie? Funny he's forgiven & the likes of KK aren't, he was in a documentary, years ago. I'm not saying I don't like him, but the hypocrisy.

Edited because I don't want to slag the bloke off.[/QUOTE]

Glad you mentioned that as its just what l was thinking.
    Dont dislike the bloke, but why some posters are making him out to be a demi-god l just dont know. My daughter was 'into' that group when she was a teen, and she has admitted this week (being as he has been on tv every night) that he couldnt sing and was a druggie at the time. Yet the same folk are dissing KK for being a druggie and bad parent. Beggars belief, as l believe Ryder was a parent too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [QUOTE=Muttsnutts;46232893] Oh Shaun Ryder the ex junkie? Funny he's forgiven & the likes of KK aren't, he was in a documentary, years ago. I'm not saying I don't like him, but the hypocrisy.

Edited because I don't want to slag the bloke off.

Glad you mentioned that as its just what l was thinking.
    Dont dislike the bloke, but why some posters are making him out to be a demi-god l just dont know. My daughter was 'into' that group when she was a teen, and she has admitted this week (being as he has been on tv every night) that he couldnt sing and was a druggie at the time. Yet the same folk are dissing KK for being a druggie and bad parent. Beggars belief, as l believe Ryder was a parent too.

I like Shaun Ryder's music but I don't think that excuses the fact that he took drugs.

But he has never, ever, said he took drugs around his children which KK has admitted.

It sounds to me like you are trying to justify Kerry Katona taking drugs while with her chilldren because other people did. So did baby P's mother and stepfather. That doesn't mean it's okay.