Peter Barlow Lives!

Comments

• tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    firework wrote: »
    I agree. I think the next episode will start with the Barlow's waiting thile he's in surgery. I think the last 2 death's have to be Rita and probably Fiz and John's baby. I think Charlotte will live now... if they were going to kill her she would be already dead.
    I agree he lives and its a double bluff.

Sunitta will die. One we think is fine and the other we think is dead.

They wouldnt kill off two of Ken's kids like that. Ken would be a changed character and that isnt going to happen.

It has to be Sunitta. Dev bringing up the two children alone has more scope than Peter dying.

So tomottow night I think she is a goner and Peter will live.

I now think its baby stape, sunita, molly, ashley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally i think the last 2 deaths will either be.... charlotte for definate... john switches off the life support, and either rita or fizs baby... im going with fizs baby... i doubt that a big popular character would gt the chop... they did this in eastenders when we all were sure peggy would die in the vic fire and it turned out to be the only thing that died was the pub! shocking... anyway im thinking we may see the loss of fizs baby and charlotte.... dear god anyone but peter, i want him to get with carla!
  • pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think baby Hope will be ok, as I don't think theyd kill off a Child or Baby
  • cloudfactorycloudfactory Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    charlotte does die as there was a photo in the star a few weeks ago of filming of her funeral.
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dear god anyone but peter, i want him to get with carla!

Wagner fans have the best taste in storylines!
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see Corrie killing off a baby even though she was born prematurely.

I have no idea who the fourth victim will be. It will be a huge shock whoever it is.
  • Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    I think he's a gonner!
    Fingers crossed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Wagner fans have the best taste in storylines!

I kno right! wagner! lets get him on corrie!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Peter can't die, it would be such a waste of a good storyline between him, Leanne and Nick.

I reckon Rita or Sunitta could kop it - 'hope it's Sunitta, I love Rita, and how would Norris cope without her - he'd be lost, left alone to count the Midget Gems all on his lonesome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kno right! wagner! lets get him on corrie!:eek:

If Ciaran goes, I can't think who would be a better replacement as the resident exotic sex symbol of the street! Hope Phil Collinson is listening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    If Ciaran goes, I can't think who would be a better replacement as the resident exotic sex symbol of the street! Hope Phil Collinson is listening.

we really should start a petition for wagner on corrie.. he could be sallys loafer.... or someones random father... we need a place for wagner and his loaf on that show... cummon phil.... lets work something in!:D
  • almostblondealmostblonde Posts: 255
    Forum Member

I have no idea who the fourth victim will be. It will be a huge shock whoever it is.

Liz Macdonald lost her premature baby girl.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    If Peter survives then who dies

Fizz's baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we really should start a petition for wagner on corrie.. he could be sallys loafer.... or someones random father... we need a place for wagner and his loaf on that show... cummon phil.... lets work something in!:D

SO, YES ! ! What better accolade could there be for our Lord! I think Sal and Kev will end up staying together and bringing up baby Jack. Perhaps Wagner could be the new godfather.

I'm thinking, Eileen's next man! She deserves a bit of luck. No doubt the likes of Deirdre and Michelle would try and get their paws on him at some point, but Wags could gently let them down. He would MAKE this show! Wasn't Keith Duffy one of Louis Walsh's proteges at some point too?

Carillhonation street FTW!
    Forum Member

It's been done before a few times, this isn't the first.
    Forum Member
    charlotte does die as there was a photo in the star a few weeks ago of filming of her funeral.

John pulls out her life support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kenem04 wrote: »
    think John turns her life support off when she is taken to hospital (charlotte)

prayin Peter survives!!!!

Ooh maybe she will remain in a long term coma, bringing Johns happy life to a halt in a few years time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or he could just be a straightforward swap for
    eddie windass
    when he leaves next month
  • alibobsyalibobsy Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    pixxyy wrote: »
    I think baby Hope will be ok, as I don't think theyd kill off a Child or Baby

They have killed a few over the years,zoe had a baby about 3 months old die of menegitus and jake webster died at one day old.

ali x
  • pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alibobsy wrote: »
    They have killed a few over the years,zoe had a baby about 3 months old die of menegitus and jake webster died at one day old.

ali x

yeah and Sarah lost baby Billy
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Killing off Peter would be such a waste of a storyline. If the explosion and tram crash hadn't of happened then either Carla or Nick would've stopped the wedding. They didn't stop the bedside wedding tonight because they all thought he was about to snuff it anyway. Imagine if he makes a miraculous recovery? There's so much potential there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killing off Peter would be such a waste of a storyline. If the explosion and tram crash hadn't of happened then either Carla or Nick would've stopped the wedding. They didn't stop the bedside wedding tonight because they all thought he was about to snuff it anyway. Imagine if he makes a miraculous recovery? There's so much potential there.

This has just got me thinking, actually! Carla and Nick could end up becoming extremely close allies. They can bond over the fact that it was both their faults that Peter (and Ashley IIRC) ended up in the office. They must both feel a lot of guilt over that now, and the other could be a way to share this burden.

They have a united cause - to split up Leanne and Peter.

They're fairly similar characters in some ways, both business people, and ruthless, and passionate...

They both know about Leanne's infidelity...

Perhaps Nick will cotton on to the fact that Carla had a vested interest sending him back into that pub to confront Peter?

I wonder where this will go, or whether they'll steadfastly remain enemies.
  • mooniemukmooniemuk Posts: 1,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just posted the following on a different thread:-

The spoilers all say next week that a child begins to improve. Given baby Stape is the only child in peril then it isn't the baby.
    Also would they have killed Ashley off saving Peter only for Peter to
    Die. Also Chris Gascoyne on Tv this week said that this weeks episodes were not the end of storylines but the start of them it makes sense therefore that he lives.
    As such it has to be Charlotte as number 3.
    My guess is Sunita. All that tonight about building a new life etc. They also need one shock death. And so my guess is her or failing her then Ciaron. I was also wondering why the whole thing was filmed of him being checked out by the doctor. The only thing about Ciaron being unlikely is he has no family on the street and so there is less impact.
    I guess we will soon see.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    amanda50 wrote: »
    Peter can't die, it would be such a waste of a good storyline between him, Leanne and Nick.

I reckon Rita or Sunitta could kop it - 'hope it's Sunitta, I love Rita, and how would Norris cope without her - he'd be lost, left alone to count the Midget Gems all on his lonesome.

Rita may have asked to be retired.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    mooniemuk wrote: »
    I have just posted the following on a different thread:-

The spoilers all say next week that a child begins to improve. Given baby Stape is the only child in peril then it isn't the baby.
    Also would they have killed Ashley off saving Peter only for Peter to
    Die. Also Chris Gascoyne on Tv this week said that this weeks episodes were not the end of storylines but the start of them it makes sense therefore that he lives.
    As such it has to be Charlotte as number 3.
    My guess is Sunita. All that tonight about building a new life etc. They also need one shock death. And so my guess is her or failing her then Ciaron. I was also wondering why the whole thing was filmed of him being checked out by the doctor. The only thing about Ciaron being unlikely is he has no family on the street and so there is less impact.
    I guess we will soon see.

That could indicate baby Jack.