Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Sam got a hairdressing qualification at college though, Emma didn't, she was only ever Sam's assistant, that was back in the day when both girls seemed to have a tiny bit of ambition to break away from their toxic home environment.

Does anyone know if Sam is still employed at the pizza place in Blackburn? She seems to have had a heck of a lot of sick leave in recent months.

I honestly thought that job would be the making of her - sadly, I was wrong.

She would be best trying to get a job in Corrie dressing rooms doing the De-Bar, the E-Bish and the R-sul.

Sam reckoned hair salons only want to employ thin girls so her weight ruled her out (nonsense of course), but I think from the mess she made of Aud's hair and dying Phil's eyebrows purple she'd be lucky anyone would employ her.

I don't know if she is still working at the pizza place - maybe Kim's still around and can update us?
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Phil has posted on Facebook that the Closer issue with the Chawners in is out next week.

I've been away the last few days, so I don't know if anyone has posted the latest update on Audrey's 'cancer'.
    Audrey has had tissue taken out this week and we have got to wait two weeks for the results love to you all take care love Phil and family xxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Did she have some snotty tissues tucked inbetween her boobs?
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So no Chawners in Closer?:eek:

Was it naked Prince Harry or Beckham and his alleged affair with Katherine Jenkins?

Or just the fact that the Chawners aren't current?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Phil has posted on Facebook that the Closer issue with the Chawners in is out next week.

I've been away the last few days, so I don't know if anyone has posted the latest update on Audrey's 'cancer'.

Perhaps it's an annual scraping off for the Candida regrowth?
    *dry heaves* :p
    Simi89 wrote: »

LoL! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/candida-albicans-book.html

Scroll down a little bit - and read "It's Not Your Fault!!":D:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/candida-albicans-book.html

Scroll down a little bit - and read "It's Not Your Fault!!":D:)

Nice find tenorlady! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if Sam is still employed at the pizza place in Blackburn? She seems to have had a heck of a lot of sick leave in recent months. --

Wasn't Sam working at Frankie & Benny's (or whatever the name was)? Did she change jobs?

Closer will have their story next week? Hope lots of photos accompany the story, can't imagine that Sam has re-lost any of the weight she gained back after she returned from the California fat farm and am curious on how heavy she currently is. Mean of me, I know....sorry.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    How on earth does this thread have 10 parts?
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Watched 'Boob grab' again from last night and if its possible I get more and more horrified by this family with every viewing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched The Chauners Last Chance on the Bio Channel Last night and I was wondering when it was filmed?

I ask as the narrator was saying after 2 years the family havent lost much weight (which is obvious) but is it possible they have been on our screens on and off for that long?

We had Lorraine Kelly's Big fat challenge - series 1
    Lorraine Kelly's Next Big fat challenge - series 2
    And finally The Chauners Last Chance - series 3

Do we know which year they were filmed?

And will there be future series - i know it's awful to admit but i find the show hillarious lol
    I can't imagine there will be - only because they seem to have been given loads of chances to lose weight, get a job etc and it seems a bit of a waste...shame really, they had a great chance to do well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How on earth does this thread have 10 parts?
    How on earth does the Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread have 51 parts?:D It's a life long mystery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched The Chauners Last Chance on the Bio Channel Last night and I was wondering when it was filmed?

I ask as the narrator was saying after 2 years the family havent lost much weight (which is obvious) but is it possible they have been on our screens on and off for that long?

We had Lorraine Kelly's Big fat challenge - series 1
    Lorraine Kelly's Next Big fat challenge - series 2
    And finally The Chauners Last Chance - series 3

Do we know which year they were filmed?

And will there be future series - i know it's awful to admit but i find the show hillarious lol
    I can't imagine there will be - only because they seem to have been given loads of chances to lose weight, get a job etc and it seems a bit of a waste...shame really, they had a great chance to do well.
    2009, 2010 and 2011 as far as I know.

Emma's first XF audition was in 2007, then she auditioned again, with her sister, as Sister Act, in 2008 and once again in 2009 which was not shown on TV.

Shortly after that, Lorraine Kelly tried her best to transform the Chawners, and failed...and failed again..then gave up completely, passed the baton to Director Dan for the Last Chance and that is it.

I think.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillylei wrote: »
    Watched 'Boob grab' again from last night and if its possible I get more and more horrified by this family with every viewing.
    'Boob Grab' and 'Hard On Hot Tub' have to go down in history as the most disturbing scenes in reality TV history.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if Sam is still employed at the pizza place in Blackburn? She seems to have had a heck of a lot of sick leave in recent months. --

Wasn't Sam working at Frankie & Benny's (or whatever the name was)? Did she change jobs?

Closer will have their story next week? Hope lots of photos accompany the story, can't imagine that Sam has re-lost any of the weight she gained back after she returned from the California fat farm and am curious on how heavy she currently is. Mean of me, I know....sorry.....

This should answer your question (note posting date)

http://yfrog.com/es5aumqj

and, no, we don't know what this is about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »

Jesus wept, the girls are bigger than they ever were.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus wept, the girls are bigger than they ever were.

Don't forget that the camera adds 10lbs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget that the camera adds 10lbs.
    10 stone, judging by that photograph!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10 stone, judging by that photograph!:D

Yup. Both of them look like they need to lose a whole person in weight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Come on, own up. Who put the comments below that pic! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on, own up. Who put the comments below that pic! :D:D

Oh! Funny! I hadn't noticed those. Good question, however.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, so Matt Cardle has been practising his horizontal jogging with Ms Chawner!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, so Matt Cardle has been practising his horizontal jogging with Ms Chawner!!!

According to the MCAT crew, he is sufficiently equipped to do so with ease.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the MCAT crew, he is sufficiently equipped to do so with ease.

Perhaps he could do Sam at the same time?

*gives self nightmares* :p:p