Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She can mention her son all she likes. He is her son.:)

But it is tragic that she uses another child's misfortune to do it.
    Simple as that.

She is thanking someone for saving a child's life.. What's wrong with that.. How is she using anyone??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Because of the abuse on there. :mad: Did you see a couple of days ago, Katie retweeted some abuse about Harvey. Some sick person had set up an account in his name , and was tweeting horrible things. I felt really sorry for her. Dont think l would mention my grandkids on there.

What abuse can come from thanking people for saving a child's life??
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Because of the abuse on there. :mad: Did you see a couple of days ago, Katie retweeted some abuse about Harvey. Some sick person had set up an account in his name , and was tweeting horrible things. I felt really sorry for her. Dont think l would mention my grandkids on there.
    Precisely sid.
    Anyone mentioning anyone on there is putting that person at risk of abuse.
    The incident you mention has clearly not bothered Pwicey one jot if she is still using him in tweets. Irresponsidle parenting. She should get back to tweeting pictures of her dogs & nails.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely sid.
    Anyone mentioning anyone on there is putting that person at risk of abuse.
    The incident you mention has clearly not bothered Pwicey one jot if she is still using him in tweets. Irresponsidle parenting. She should get back to tweeting pictures of her dogs & nails.

So tell me how can a child who has only had his first name mentioned be abused?? And if she tweeted pics getting her hair ,nails etc done ..you would complain she is vain..
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Betty, there are some funny folk out there
  • Options
    Forum Member

OK. I'll try again.
    She could have contacted the unit.
    She could have emailed them,called them etc,but she chose instead to put it on an abusive site along with the child's name. I doubt she asked permission of that boy's parents before using him to mention Harvey yet again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK. I'll try again.
    She could have contacted the unit.
    She could have emailed them,called them etc,but she chose instead to put it on an abusive site along with the child's name. I doubt she asked permission of that boy's parents before using him to mention Harvey yet again.

Ok and I will try again
    What is wrong with thanking a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for saving a boys life.. She put his first name ...what is the big deal .. And why shouldn't she mention Harvey.. I'm sorry Janna but I feel you are being very critical for no reason..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So tell me how can a child who has only had his first name mentioned be abused?? And if she tweeted pics getting her hair ,nails etc done ..you would complain she is vain..

She is vain :confused:
    Sadly her vanity has now included using Harvey & any of his disabled friends for sympathy. She is disgusting.
    Anyone choosing to abuse Harvey only has to google & see her talk about him in nappies & hitting other children etc....all from her mouth in her efforts to get sympathy,when all it did was set him up for ridicule.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've noticed ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly her vanity has now included using Harvey & any of his disabled friends for sympathy. She is disgusting.
    Anyone choosing to abuse Harvey only has to google & see her talk about him in nappies & hitting other children etc....all from her mouth in her efforts to get sympathy,when all it did was set him up for ridicule.

You see it as looking for sympathy..I see it as being honest about what she and many other parents of a child with Harvey's complex needs actually faces on a daily basis .. Only a person with a twisted mind could find that something to ridicule a disabled child about
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Personally, I don't think I should be able to recognise any celebrity kids. I realise that the odd shot at a film premiere or special event is probably ok but no more than that. And that goes for all celebs from a to z list
    True. But she won't. She has nothing to sell herself with these days . Harvey gets trotted out for sympathy.
    Like this tweet from her on twitter....
    Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice 1h

I would like to thank Evelina PICU for saving Harvey's friend Luke's life they have been amazing thank you all x

Like it is her business to tweet about someone else's child's issues. Not just thanking the unit......had to mention Harvey .

Agree with both.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You said it sid. I'm getting abused all over twitter with some crazy freak screaming at me "hello janna ....you sad b*t*h...still watching me....obsessed much ?"
    No,not Pwicey....LOL. But BOY would you be surprised at her cutesy-wutesy ID on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The new baby will be another money spinner. Chantelle can advise her on ways to get press interest generated.
    Maybe "sex dungeons" will get mentioned. Well,it worked for chantelle.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new baby will be another money spinner. Chantelle can advise her on ways to get press interest generated.

I thought a dungeon would have to be in a cellar..not upstairs in a bedroom ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought a dungeon would have to be in a cellar..not upstairs in a bedroom ;)
    Um....tell that to Chantelle BB, She is the one who described it as such.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um....tell that to Chantelle BB, She is the one who described it as such.;)

I will do next time I see her ;)
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well Jordan is milking it already..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Jordan is milking it already..
    Desperate times Mr D. Face & body going south from her attempts to stay current.
    Yes,this baby will be milked for every penny.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You see it as looking for sympathy..I see it as being honest about what she and many other parents of a child with Harvey's complex needs actually faces on a daily basis .. Only a person with a twisted mind could find that something to ridicule a disabled child about

Betty I couldn't help but notice that you don't like children being mentioned on the internet, by anybody. But its ok for KP to mention someones elses child?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Betty I couldn't help but notice that you don't like children being mentioned on the internet, by anybody. But its ok for KP to mention someones elses child?

Since when?? Where have I said you can't mention children on the net?
    I don't agree with people starting topics about kids on here if that's what you mean
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate times Mr D. Face & body going south from her attempts to stay current.
    Yes,this baby will be milked for every penny.

I hope Kevin is good at changing Nappies...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My Autistic children wear nappies and hit/kick/bite other people.
    They also lick windows.

Oh sorry, am I supposed to cringe with shame about the fact they have a structural brain disability that causes them to behave differently? Personally I prefer people to know the issues, to end the ignorance.

You'll always get bigots who no matter how much they are told they will never learn...
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and the Evelina are awesome, they gave my daughter the best cardiac care possible. Good on Kate for praising them.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when?? Where have I said you can't mention children on the net?
    I don't agree with people starting topics about kids on here if that's what you mean

Same thing...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    My Autistic children wear nappies and hit/kick/bite other people.
    They also lick windows.

Oh sorry, am I supposed to cringe with shame about the fact they have a structural brain disability that causes them to behave differently? Personally I prefer people to know the issues, to end the ignorance.

You'll always get bigots who no matter how much they are told they will never learn...

Not many people know or understand the daily issues a parent with a child with autism and complex needs faces.. And i applaud anyone who is open and honest enough to admit that struggle
This discussion has been closed.