Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 3)

Comments

• DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite partial to a bit of Irish myself ;)

Ehhhhh lets just say it was a donation by a very kind client and actually its not all for me (honest) but I'm sure it could be spirited away if you will excuse the pun.

*wanders in*
    Did I mention my Irish roots? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Some of the MF thought Dave knew how to press all the buttons on JJ1, while appearing not to do it and having a smile on his face.
    They believed Dave was craftily trying to 'tip Skippy over the edge' to save his own skin.[/
    QUOTE]
    I think we are looking for something after that bit - the transcript mentions this build up and then goes through a couple of fairly standard verbatim convos before part 3 when he goes for it.

I think it might be him having a safe vent because he feels relief over whatever was really getting to him (sorted by garden convo) or, as people suggest, just built up anger with BB and possible punishments.

BIB - OBH - I believe he had a very strong will to win - dont know if it was about the "Glory" or the money he would receive. God works in myserious way!!!!! ;):D

Read the transcript - I sometime make no wonder Josie got confused with John - I read it again and to be honest - although I did get side tracked by the egg peeling which is a rare talent. I dont have a bl........dy clue what he was talking about - where he was trying to get with the convo - then I remembered was it Happy who said Men have them sort of days;)It must have been one of those days! He was certainly trying hard to make a point but I'm a bit like Josie when he goes off on one I peel an egg:D
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see a bit of a theme emerging for this party. Shall we bring Louis Walsh and dress him as a leprechaun? Noirin, Ray and Caoimhe will be serving the drinks; Brian D will MC and I'll be standing on a table somewhere with my eyes closed singing rebel songs........:o (the last bit's almost a certainty, by the way)
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Invitation only are you jokin - all of us plebs are invited - Ben will be doing the stand up. Mario will be doing his party trick of showing us all his enormous ball.

I dont know if Scrummy will be coming though, sadly. Just read quite a few posts of his upstairs and he says he wont be posting here again.:(:(

A sad loss for us all I am sure..............but I do hope he changes his mind...............looking at his post below, though I somehow doubt it...................

a few posts later he says he aint comin back..........:(

Now, if he aint coming who is going to act as chaperone between Josie and Happy Tree?:confused:

I'll happily accept the job of chaperoning josie and the Tree I
    refer to him as the tree because his posts are such a laugh always unique Happytree if you are reading this you can allow yourself to have that belated laugh now its real and true john james calenders had months missing and double
    months printed in some of them I'm on my way to returning my copies right now I'm hoping my replacement will arrive
    by march because this was one of the missing months
    hubby wont mind cos he has a birthday in Febuary and thanks to john james he'll get to celebrate it twice now aint that nice! just one thing I'll be requesting john replaces
    his photo with the photo of Rachael 1. as john really isn't his type ! Hope scrummy attends sure he'll have a wonderful time great they need us plebs to make up the numbers
    Who'd want to miss a real treat of a night out and most importantly free of charge just hope they dont spring
    a lastminute suprise on us attendees? by saying you have to buy a hoodie perfume and a copy of OK mag plus jj's calendar to get in for free !if this is the case I'll make a run for it!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation only are you jokin - all of us plebs are invited - Ben will be doing the stand up. Mario will be doing his party trick of showing us all his enormous ball.

I dont know if Scrummy will be coming though, sadly. Just read quite a few posts of his upstairs and he says he wont be posting here again.:(:(

A sad loss for us all I am sure..............but I do hope he changes his mind...............looking at his post below, though I somehow doubt it...................

Now, if he aint coming who is going to act as chaperone between Josie and Happy Tree?:confused:

Now, if he aint coming who is going to act as chaperone between Josie and Happy Tree?
    :confused:

Yeah, let's not panic yet. People are always leaving the stand, saying they are not coming back to give further evidence, but they do.

And just as JJJ give us here common testimony to consider, we provide a vital service for them - see
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=46545905&postcount=1374

We are, all of us, linked by this:

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/OldBagHere/?action=view&current=notagoodidea.jpg
    Party??? there's a party?

Well I've got a case of The Balvenie single Malt sitting not two foot away from me, will that get me in??
    Damanda wrote: »
    *wanders in*

It's h'amazing. Just the mere sound of a cork going, or screwtop being turned and they all start wandering into court, desperate to give vital evidence in return for 'refreshments'.

Interesting that in RL there are always pubs very close to courts so the scrotes, briefs and 'off duty, milord' coppers can gain new insight to their endeavours.

I will bring a bottle of Gordon's Sloe gin.:) I'm not dressing up that much as I already know I'm not getting an award. Grrrrrrrrrrr... remembered Happy's victory again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occulta7 wrote: »
    I'll happily accept the job of chaperoning josie and the Tree

Now, I'm not usually one to tell the court security staff how to do their jobs. But you might like to consider bringing a baseball bat. Clazza did suggest there was a remote chance Josie might stab Happy in the back if we went on Celebrity Minibus to a calendar signing.
    I have a lovely big, black handbag to go with my outfit, and you'd never even spot the hammer rolling around amongst the debris at its bottom.
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    *wanders in*
    I can see a bit of a theme emerging for this party. Shall we bring Louis Walsh and dress him as a leprechaun? Noirin, Ray and Caoimhe will be serving the drinks; Brian D will MC and I'll be standing on a table somewhere with my eyes closed singing rebel songs........:o (the last bit's almost a certainty, by the way)

Ahhhhh the Emerald Isle just keeps on giving :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, let's not panic yet. People are always leaving the stand, saying they are not coming back to give further evidence, but they do.

And just as JJJ give us here common testimony to consider, we provide a vital service for them - see
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=46545905&postcount=1374We are, all of us, linked by this:

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/OldBagHere/?action=view&current=notagoodidea.jpg

It's h'amazing. Just the mere sound of a cork going, or screwtop being turned and they all start wandering into court, desperate to give vital evidence in return for 'refreshments'.

Interesting that in RL there are always pubs very close to courts so the scrotes, briefs and 'off duty, milord' coppers can gain new insight to their endeavours.

I will bring a bottle of Gordon's Sloe gin.:) I'm not dressing up that much as I already know I'm not getting an award. Grrrrrrrrrrr... remembered Happy's victory again.

Ahhhhh bless, its good that we provide and outlet for all that angst don't ya think?

I love it!!! and the analogy is sooo true. Drawn to us much like a moth to a flame...sorry I had to say it again :D
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Ahhhhh the Emerald Isle just keeps on giving :D

Ah sure begorrah it surely does so it does:D

Right Pats who else will we invite:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhhh bless, its good that we provide and outlet for all that angst don't ya think?

I love it!!! and the analogy is sooo true. Drawn to us much like a moth to a flame...sorry I had to say it again :D

I'm trying to get our favourite phrase in far more common usage in RL, without use of Twitter, during the adjournments.
    So - I nip out to grab a coffee, and then add an almond croissant - and tell the lady behind the counter "I was drawn to it like a moth to the flame."
    And so on. Soon it will be 'trending' across the planet. Once superstars like Billy Bhatti and JJ1 are dropping it into conversation, just to look trendy, my task will be complete.
    Forum Member

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=46545905&postcount=1374

We are, all of us, linked by this:

Wow! Dont we all feel important now! (I would argue that the "numbrs are dropping though" - Ive never seen this so busy!:)
    Forum Member

Nah we cant have Norin she might get her shirt a bit wet - and you know that that will do to Josie - red rag and bull comes to mine:eek::eek:

It might be all right though cos Nathan is doorman and JJ wont kick off at him

And we dont want her out the back slow handclapping and ruining the party now do we:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to get our favourite phrase in far more common usage in RL, without use of Twitter, during the adjournments.
    So - I nip out to grab a coffee, and then add an almond croissant - and tell the lady behind the counter "I was drawn to it like a moth to the flame."
    And so on. Soon it will be 'trending' across the planet. Once superstars like Billy Bhatti and JJ1 are dropping it into conversation, just to look trendy, my task will be complete.

Don't forget to make the Trade Mark application, don't want all and sundry cashing in on our greatness.

I'm seeing Hoodies, baseball caps and all sorts of shite we could sell. Now all we need are some gullible folk to buy them....hmmmm now where could we find such a creature? :D
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget to make the Trade Mark application, don't want all and sundry cashing in on our greatness.

I'm seeing Hoodies, baseball caps and all sorts of shite we could sell. Now all we need are some gullible folk to buy them....hmmmm now where could we find such a creature? :D

Don't forget the calendar with a choice of either 15 or 10 months in it :rolleyes:
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Can I have the job of chaperoning John and his Beanie? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popped in for a catch up as not getting any time to get to court lately. Congrats on Part 3, brilliant!:):)
    I see JJJ went up the post office together and that's the only bit of evidence I can bring to the table at this time due to pressures of work.
    Sorry to read of POTS problem (won't embarress him by saying it out loud but he attends certain meetings...you know, the ones that start with him saying Hello, my name is POTS and I'm an.....etc).

I also see the legal cases surrounding BB are building up - I believe the next one is to establish in a court of law 'Is Kenneth Tong a kn*b or just misunderstood'. 'Is Brian Belo really a member of MENSA' and 'Is Vinnie Jones nice or nasty'.

This is a busy busy court nowadays.:D
    Forum Member

Im not good at marketing per se - but my hubby runs a warehousing company - I could do the postage and packing for you at a very good discounted rate - hoodie = £15 postage and packing £19.99

I could do the postage on the calendars a bit cheaper though - but the price per unit will be higher due to them having two Februarys and two Augusts (thats extra months you are getting free).:mad:
    Forum Member
    ftw774 wrote: »
    Can I have the job of chaperoning John and his Beanie? :)

No you cant - behave yourself. You will get what you are given - we need someone to cook as Josie has just rang to say her period has started.

Get yer sleeves rolled up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Take a day off and look what happens. :eek:

This clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGrAgZZmXM&feature=channel from part 2 distills why it's fake. Josie doesn't really like John James. She likes to look at him, that's about all. :sleep:

OH YES Vesna. How right you were to pursue this line of enquiry to its bitter end. Will return to how vital I agree this is, in a mo...

By the way, hi to Cobis & Efty, and Daisy Lou!!! and lots of bowing to the other counsel who seemed to get carried away with the lunchtime drinkie-poos.

I, of course, am sober, but was reading such foul evidence elsewhere that I needed a bath (skipped the recommended Nazi literature tho, just had another stab at the Private Eye crossword).

Now, returning to Vesna, the film... and Josie's collection of husbands.
    Surely this is Josie staking ownership of the men by labelling them each in turn? Just like the house became "my yard".
    It's creepage, stealth. This might well be Josie the Dumbo Power Bitch at work.

Here's the thing - she never had any competition.
    Imagine this scenario instead, where Randy Mare finds she had a rival - Crafty Mare.

Day 19 2.45pm Josie is labelling each of the men in the house as her husbands. Halfway through this, she is interrupted by Crafty Mare (CM).
    CM: "Oooh Josie, that's so funny. What a good game, I'm bored off me tits here. Right... I'll have John James as my Down Under husband, he he, I'll have Dave as my Glory husband, I'll have -"
    Josie: "Too late, they are my hubbies now and-"
    CM: No, it won't work that way. Say you can only have one... oy Corin, come and play this game with us. Right, I'll have-"
    Josie: "Cheeky mare, making me share, but OK, I'll have Johnny James as me Oz husband."
    CM: " My go then. I'll have Dave has my Glory husband... and John James in his football kit as my Down Under bit on the side, lol"

We'd have seen another side if this sort of person had entered. Corin, Keeley, Jo.... all could have beens. But weren't.

Josie was the favourite in the betting for most of the time and was always going to win by a landslide, courtesy of the BB production decisions.

She is - the h'obvious winner who still managed to fly under the radar! No mean feat.
    Forum Member
    Daisy-lou wrote: »
    Popped in for a catch up as not getting any time to get to court lately. Congrats on Part 3, brilliant!:):)
    I see JJJ went up the post office together and that's the only bit of evidence I can bring to the table at this time due to pressures of work.
    Sorry to read of POTS problem (won't embarress him by saying it out loud but he attends certain meetings...you know, the ones that start with him saying Hello, my name is POTS and I'm an.....etc).

I also see the legal cases surrounding BB are building up - I believe the next one is to establish in a court of law 'Is Kenneth Tong a kn*b or just misunderstood'. 'Is Brian Belo really a member of MENSA' and 'Is Vinnie Jones nice or nasty'.

This is a busy busy court nowadays.:D

Hello Daisy I hope you are sticking around for this party on Friday.:)

Your job will be to ensure that Caoimhe and Josie are kept on opposite sides of the room, and that no one takes Shabbys hat.
    Forum Member
    OH YES Vesna. How right you were to pursue this line of enquiry to its bitter end. Will return to how vital I agree this is, in a mo...

By the way, hi to Cobis & Efty, and Daisy Lou!!! and lots of bowing to the other counsel who seemed to get carried away with the lunchtime drinkie-poos.

I, of course, am sober, but was reading such foul evidence elsewhere that I needed a bath (skipped the recommended Nazi literature tho, just had another stab at the Private Eye crossword).

Now, returning to Vesna, the film... and Josie's collection of husbands.
    Surely this is Josie staking ownership of the men by labelling them each in turn? Just like the house became "my yard".
    It's creepage, stealth. This might well be Josie the Dumbo Power Bitch at work.

Here's the thing - she never had any competition.
    Imagine this scenario instead, where Randy Mare finds she had a rival - Crafty Mare.

Day 19 2.45pm Josie is labelling each of the men in the house as her husbands. Halfway through this, she is interrupted by Crafty Mare (CM).
    CM: "Oooh Josie, that's so funny. What a good game, I'm bored off me tits here. Right... I'll have John James as my Down Under husband, he he, I'll have Dave as my Glory husband, I'll have -"
    Josie: "Too late, they are my hubbies now and-"
    CM: No, it won't work that way. Say you can only have one... oy Corin, come and play this game with us. Right, I'll have-"
    Josie: "Cheeky mare, making me share, but OK, I'll have Johnny James as me Oz husband."
    CM: " My go then. I'll have Dave has my Glory husband... and John James in his football kit as my Down Under bit on the side, lol"

We'd have seen another side if this sort of person had entered. Corin, Keeley, Jo.... all could have beens. But weren't.

Josie was the favourite in the betting for most of the time and was always going to win by a landslide, courtesy of the BB production decisions.

She is - the h'obvious winner who still managed to fly under the radar! No mean feat.

You suggest in the BIB that the production team in some way aided Josie's win - what was their motive if this is the case, and in what direction do you think the series would have gone if Josie had been evicted any time prior to the end of BB. Also do u think John would have walked with Josie if she had been evicted.:) I feel like I am really cross examining now;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    You suggest in the BIB that the production team in some way aided Josie's win - what was their motive if this is the case, and in what direction do you think the series would have gone if Josie had been evicted any time prior to the end of BB. Also do u think John would have walked with Josie if she had been evicted.:) I feel like I am really cross examining now;):D

Back in 10 mins Deef. There is someone in a hoodie selling Nazi memorabilia door to to door. BRB.
    Forum Member
    Back in 10 mins Deef. There is someone in a hoodie selling Nazi memorabilia door to to door. BRB.

OBH - bought into all that nonsense about having to go out to work for a living - think the stork dropped me at the wrong house - see you later this afternoon - you could be a while at the door if its a randy mare;):D
  • mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
    Forum Member
    I'm just reading again :o lol if I was to put my points across it wouldn't make any sense...
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    This one is easy. The motive was financial gain. If you KNOW who the winner is then a bet on the winner is a very very safe bet. I'm sure I saw a post or thread where this was outed by a UK tv personality. He was told to bet on Josie before the show started :eek:

I was hoping John would walk and Josie would follow but we all know he had no intention of walking, it was all about attention and she had no intention of following him out the door, voluntarily or otherwise. Quite the opposite the week both Nathan and JJ were up she was so sure that JJ was going she already started on cosying up to Nathan.

So why did she back Nathan in that eviction? She was sat with Nathan not John James. Why was that?
This discussion has been closed.