Options

The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    MrOstentatiousMrOstentatious Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh that other thread about her setlist. *shudders*.

I'm sorry, I've never heard U2 songs, so I thought I'd check them out. And as usual all it is is that rubbish screaming down microphones and turning up looking like they've had ten cars run over their head and a bag full of crack. Rubbish. At least with Beyoncé's vocals I can actually here what is going on and I'm not surrounded by long haired, acne ridden idiots that look like they aren't even going to take a bath for the entire festival.

Sorry. No one disses B.
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Ugh that other thread about her setlist. *shudders*.

I'm sorry, I've never heard U2 songs, so I thought I'd check them out. And as usual all it is is that rubbish screaming down microphones and turning up looking like they've had ten cars run over their head and a bag full of crack. Rubbish. At least with Beyoncé's vocals I can actually here what is going on and I'm not surrounded by long haired, acne ridden idiots that look like they aren't even going to take a bath for the entire festival.

Sorry. No one disses B.

1. U2 don't scream.
    2. None of them have had long hair for the past 20 years.
    3. Did you mean The Foo Fighters?

They're all different, and I like then all. There's no need for that attitude.

I'nor Da Prezzed Haturrrs!
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Here's a short video of the behind the scenes to her target '4' Target advert.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/06/scenes-beyonces-4-target-commercial/

You can see a bit of 'Countdown' being played. I wonder if that's a sign that it'll be a potential future release?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. U2 don't scream.
    2. None of them have had long hair for the past 20 years.
    3. Did you mean The Foo Fighters?

They're all different, and I like then all. There's no need for that attitude.

I'nor Da Prezzed Haturrrs!

sorry I can get quite defensive. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »

You can see a bit of 'Countdown' being played. I wonder if that's a sign that it'll be a potential future release?
    I think it will definately get a release.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I hope it is.:)
    Also, LOVE ON TOP!
    sorry I can get quite defensive. :D

*Respect Me*:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahhhh the Deluxe Edition has leaked!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing what people thing of those 3 songs.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right I just listened to Schoolin' Life, Couldn't resist it's trending worldwide on twitter :D:D. Can I just say AMAZING!!!!! It's got a Prince old skool vibe I love it. Personally this is Bey's best album
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right I just listened to Schoolin' Life, Couldn't resist it's trending worldwide on twitter :D:D. Can I just say AMAZING!!!!! It's got a Prince old skool vibe I love it. Personally this is Bey's best album

Wow it's trending? That's definitely a good sign. Sounds great from your description too. I'm so excited for this.

I was halfway through downloading it then I cancelled it. There's no point torturing myself having it in my iTunes lol.

What are her vocals like. Is it chilled? Belting?

I better get and email tomorrow telling me it's been dispatched and it's 'on it's way' from HMV lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woah mine is packed from Play!

will wait may have my copy by Saturday if lucky :D

Will hold on out, and that is an awesome promo! cannot wait ;)

Schoolin Life sounds like itll be an overlooked classic by the response on Twitter...unless it may have a release sounds like me ordering the Deluxe was the right thang to do :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schoolin' Life is so good!:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    woah mine is packed from Play!

will wait may have my copy by Saturday if lucky :D

Will hold on out, and that is an awesome promo! cannot wait ;)

Schoolin Life sounds like itll be an overlooked classic by the response on Twitter...unless it may have a release sounds like me ordering the Deluxe was the right thang to do :)

Just had a quick look at the response on Twitter and it looks like this should've been on the standard edition. Man I can't wait to hear it now.

Normally when I pre-order from HMV I get the album on a Saturday. I haven't ordered an album for a while so I can't remember when I normally get the dispatched email. Still hoping I'll get it early.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Love On Top is one of the best songs of Beyonce's career!!!:):cool:
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow it's trending? That's definitely a good sign. Sounds great from your description too. I'm so excited for this.

I was halfway through downloading it then I cancelled it. There's no point torturing myself having it in my iTunes lol.

What are her vocals like. Is it chilled? Belting?

I better get and email tomorrow telling me it's been dispatched and it's 'on it's way' from HMV lol.

Loads of power behind the vocals although she's not like hitting high notes, there's this raspy push from her throat she's doing a lot these days like on BTINH.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From tonight's Lille concert

She went OOWFF at the end
    Slay them vocals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaUoz9NeCKg

2:01 <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    From tonight's Lille concert

She went OOWFF at the end
    Slay them vocals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaUoz9NeCKg

2:01 <3

Seriously, she aint playing, she's snatching wigs left, right and centre

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le2m5z6VTO1qcnoaro1_500.gif

She's really feeling it. Btw how many more concerts is she doing? I thought that French one was a one night thing. I know doesn't need to as she knows how to look after her voice, but I want her to rest it so it can be the best it can be for sunday :0.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd love if Bey went on Paul O'Grady like Lady GaGa did the other week and had her own special. it was good and would great promotion.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, she aint playing, she's snatching wigs left, right and centre

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le2m5z6VTO1qcnoaro1_500.gif

She's really feeling it. Btw how many more concerts is she doing? I thought that French one was a one night thing. I know doesn't need to as she knows how to look after her voice, but I want her to rest it so it can be the best it can be for sunday :0.

She has one more sold out show tommorow night in Amneville, France.

Then the big one :D

I wanted Bey to be on Alan Carr + Graham Norton, maybe POG :( .
    Alan Carr mentioned how the three show bent over to get her to appear but she's haveing none of it :D
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    She has one more sold out show tommorow night in Amneville, France.

Then the big one :D

I wanted Bey to be on Alan Carr + Graham Norton, maybe POG :( .
    Alan Carr mentioned how the three show bent over to get her to appear but she's haveing none of it :D

Maybe Graham Norton but she's too big to appear on the other two. It doesn't suit her. Hour long specials is what she needs like Piers Morgan and that show she did with Steve Jones filmed in Australia. Not day time television with Paul O Grady, leave that to Gaga.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash's Man wrote: »
    Maybe Graham Norton but she's too big to appear on the other two. It doesn't suit her. Hour long specials is what she needs like Piers Morgan and that show she did with Steve Jones filmed in Australia. Not day time television with Paul O Grady, leave that to Gaga.

That was on last Friday night at 9pm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My copy of 4 has been dispatched!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I ignored the Schooling life trend last night! I had no idea!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I've had a listen to the Deluxe Edition tracks and I only really like Lay Up Under Me. I'm not keen at Schoolin' life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else read the story on the main page saying a DC reunion could be on the cards if 4 flops?:eek:

Apparentley record label bosses aren't very optimistic about the numbers...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Surely all this publicity about the album flopping could have a positive affect on sales? Hopefully anyway.
This discussion has been closed.