Options

The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Say whaattt!!! You kept that quiet :eek: :p

So lucky. If you haven't seen her live before then your in for a treat :D.

What?!:confused:
    I thought I told you people I was going to Oxegen ages ago!
    Did you just forget Bey was going to be there?:D

I'm only going for one day because I've had things on yesterday and today, but it's Beyoncé's day so suck it losers!:p

P.S. I saw Sasha Fierce live.:D
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    What?!:confused:
    I thought I told you people I was going to Oxegen ages ago!
    Did you just forget Bey was going to be there?:D

I'm only going for one day because I've had things on yesterday and today, but it's Beyoncé's day so suck it losers!:p

P.S. I saw Sasha Fierce live.:D

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg404g3Sau1qej93ko1_500.gif

I must've forgot about you saying you were going to Oxygen, I can't remember.

I guess I'll be seeing her next when she tours (unless I win that competition to see her on the 12th).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg404g3Sau1qej93ko1_500.gif

I must've forgot about you saying you were going to Oxygen, I can't remember.

I guess I'll be seeing her next when she tours (unless I win that competition to see her on the 12th).

Good Luck in that competition!:)
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Her next tour will be my first time seeing her live. I can't wait for it to be announced.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So will miss B be no 1 come sunday

Predictions ?
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LeToya Luckett had some nice words to say about Beyoncé. She also talks about's Bey's Billboard Award speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgjEFvmtWr8&feature=player_embedded

She also loves 'Party' from '4' :D. Man it'll be great to see a DC reunion at some point in the future. I like LeToya.

Best thing about Destiny's Child LeToya was shame, she got booted out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Was reading some of the youtube comments on BTINH and there seemed to be an ongoing discussion about all this illuminati rubbish. Seems like she can't do anything without it being related to the devil. Comical.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was reading some of the youtube comments on BTINH and there seemed to be an ongoing discussion about all this illuminati rubbish. Seems like she can't do anything without it being related to the devil. Comical.

lol i know

Like this guy commented on how she made a devil horn sign with her hand. I come to find out it was this!!!
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7793/bey.png

LMAO :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    lol i know

Like this guy commented on how she made a devil horn sign with her hand. I come to find out it was this!!!
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7793/bey.png

LMAO :D

Knew someone would find any little thing about the video and say illuminati lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knew someone would find any little thing about the video and say illuminati lol.

lol

I bet Mr F will be happy now after reading his pros and cons of the video :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol

Haha yeah he will be :p.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that End Of Time will be the next single. When Beyonce does an album, she makes the most of it and she's good at getting the fans used to the songs. For example, she did videos for almost all of the tracks on B'Day, but only released 5 singles. The fact that she did videos for the tracks she didn't release though, helped serve as promotion. She's released RTW AND BTINH as official singles. Then we have 1+1 which she performed quite a bit and used to promote the album. I reckon she's doing the same with EOT. EOT leaked before the album was released and I reckon she did that on purpose. Fans and the public had seen her perform 4 tracks from the album before it had even been released...very smart woman! I reckon EOT will just serve as a fan favourite...a bit like Get Me Bodied, which she's performed on her last two tours as fans love it, but she only released it in the U.S. I think we might get a video for EOT in the future, but I doubt it will be a single. She'll want us to get to know other tracks off the album. Considering her last single was a ballad, I predict that Countdown will be the 3rd single!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha yeah he will be :p.

I can inform you both that the video is now 15% better than it was. I'm currently looking at it still-by-still to find more, like how running down the hill was her running down her descent into Hell.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think that End Of Time will be the next single. When Beyonce does an album, she makes the most of it and she's good at getting the fans used to the songs. For example, she did videos for almost all of the tracks on B'Day, but only released 5 singles. The fact that she did videos for the tracks she didn't release though, helped serve as promotion. She's released RTW AND BTINH as official singles. Then we have 1+1 which she performed quite a bit and used to promote the album. I reckon she's doing the same with EOT. EOT leaked before the album was released and I reckon she did that on purpose. Fans and the public had seen her perform 4 tracks from the album before it had even been released...very smart woman! I reckon EOT will just serve as a fan favourite...a bit like Get Me Bodied, which she's performed on her last two tours as fans love it, but she only released it in the U.S. I think we might get a video for EOT in the future, but I doubt it will be a single. She'll want us to get to know other tracks off the album. Considering her last single was a ballad, I predict that Countdown will be the 3rd single!

You better be wrong, because I want EOT as a single WITH a kick-ass video.

*Shakes Fist*:mad:
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You better be wrong, because I want EOT as a single WITH a kick-ass video.

*Shakes Fist*:mad:

Just popped in to say ME TOO!

I'm loving 4 a bit more with every listen. End of Time is by far my favourite now (also love Countdown, 1+1 and Love on Top probably the most out of the rest but I like them all), and I think it's the standout track of the album.
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Little brother is a T in the park and he's at the front of the stage watching B play! He keeps calling saying: Pick up it's beyonce
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Little brother is a T in the park and he's at the front of the stage watching B play! He keeps calling saying: Pick up it's beyonce

He's so lucky. Hope he's enjoying himself. Just checked BBC and no they're not showing it. Thought it might have at least been on the multi-screen thing :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep getting phone calls from TITP - it's my bday today and my friend phoned me when Beyonce was singing Happy Birthday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blah123 wrote: »
    I keep getting phone calls from TITP - it's my bday today and my friend phoned me when Beyonce was singing Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday and and that's such a cool thing your friend did lol :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some pics of her at T In The Park

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/07/hot-shots-beyonce-rocks-t-park/#comments

She looking so sexy this era!
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    He's so lucky. Hope he's enjoying himself. Just checked BBC and no they're not showing it. Thought it might have at least been on the multi-screen thing :(

I hope they do show! I'll catch mynlil bro on TV :D:D

P.s. That grape juice website's perrylicious is just so annoying! He/she is just a little windup merchant
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope they do show! I'll catch mynlil bro on TV :D:D

P.s. That grape juice website's perrylicious is just so annoying! He/she is just a little windup merchant
    I hoep so to.

And yeah that person is annoying. I think they're a closet Bey Fan though because that person is like ALL of her posts. If I don't liek someone I don't even bother clicking on the link to read about them etc.
    Bootylicious!!! ;)

I really hope they get permission. I'd love to want to see it on TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose it would be cool to see her performance in Scotland, but as I'm going to see her live in concert tomorrow I don't really care!

#StayPressedUnlessYouWinThatCompetition
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose it would be cool to see her performance in Scotland, but as I'm going to see her live in concert tomorrow I don't really care!

#StayPressedUnlessYouWinThatCompetition

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li9l18kdzD1qh4bkao1_r1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.