Beyonce finally releases wedding footage but is she stupid?!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
Forum Member
✭✭
So instead of selling the footage/pics for millions to a mag deal, she decided to cheaply put it in a performance video!!!

What a waste...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLLzkLO8Sh4
at 3:36

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »
    So instead of selling the footage/pics for millions to a mag deal, she decided to cheaply put it in a performance video!!!

What a waste...

She's not exactly some bottom feeding zeleb who needs the money!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    Why on earth are you angry at someone for NOT selling their intimate moments for millions of dollars to the highest bidder?

So silly...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Wedding footage? It's a 2 second clip of her trying on a wedding dress. :confused:
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there nothing this woman will not do for publicity ?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a montage of her life in a moving performance, quite fitting, and it has a nanosecond shot of her in her wedding gown. I'm not really a Beyonce fan but she seems damned if she does and damned if she doesn't - she did it for her fans who would have loved to see it, and didn't make any money selling it (or the wedding itself) to a trashy magazine or tv channel.

There's plenty of other celebs who didn't need the money who have sold a lot more of their lives than her. Why all the hate?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »

What a waste...

It's only 2 seconds of her in the wedding dress, It's nothing personal to her, like say, the ceremony or reception. Beyoncé is a nice lass that doesn't do tacky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »

Sell her wedding footage maybe?
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I'm not the huge fan of Beyonce I used to be (her music has seriously taken a nose-dive) but I thought that was a fabulous montage.

I don't really understand the OP's gripe, tbh. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Beyoncé is a nice lass that doesn't do tacky.

I thought when she showed the world her bump at the end of that dance routine it was rather tacky, and I have seen her in a tight mini skirt high heels with her bump was not a good look.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    shoot wrote: »
    Why on earth are you angry at someone for NOT selling their intimate moments for millions of dollars to the highest bidder?

So silly...

^^ agreed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is in a relationship for almost 10 years and the only thing she has revealed about it is a 2 second clip in a wedding dress and the fact she is pregnant.. She is hardly revealing everything about her and Jay-Z in every interview she does..

It seems her personal life is personal and she won't sacrifice that to further her career..

Because she didn't sign a massive deal to sell pictures of her wedding day, she is a bad person..? :rolleyes:
  • Mo@realityMo@reality Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that brought a tear to my eye. How wonderful to be able to look back on your life like that.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

She dosent need to do ANYTHING for publicity shes one of the few people who has never sold her relationship. She is finally pregnant is happy and over joyed about it and rather than sell it and package it in an exclusive chat with Oprah show or OK magazine she tells her fans directly so they can all share in it and shes not profiting with a 1million deal.

For some she wont be able to do anything right as they arent fans but for those of us who are, shes a classy lady and a lot of celebs would do well like her to never talk about their relationship and never sell their weddings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought when she showed the world her bump at the end of that dance routine it was rather tacky, and I have seen her in a tight mini skirt high heels with her bump was not a good look.

Tacky, as in, doing magazine articles about your wedding etc. I didn't think badly of her for showing her fans her pregnancy bump. She was proud to be pregnant by Jay-Z.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    For some she wont be able to do anything right as they arent fans but for those of us who are, shes a classy lady and a lot of celebs would do well like her to never talk about their relationship and never sell their weddings.

Well I'm not a fan but I still think Beyoncé is a nice lass.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some might consider a cod-feminist female-empowerment advocate making a living shaking her arse at cameras to be a bit tacky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the OPs intention I suppose but I really enjoyed that video, thanks for posting.
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    I actually thought that was a really nice video and song.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a Beyonce fan but good on her for not selling every detail of her private life to the press. So she wanted to keep her wedding private, hardly a crime, is it? Why should she have to share it with the world?
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm not a fan but I still think Beyoncé is a nice lass.

She appears to be well grounded and know the values/priorities in her life. Good on her. :)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyonce hardly splashed her wedding over OK or Hello like the lesser zelebs, she is in a different league.

I'm sure may would have liked to have seen what her wedding dress was like and now we have. She keeps the important things private, good luck to her and her hubby.
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Come now, of course she does. At the very least, the "single ladies" video was shockingly tacky...
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . Beyoncé is a nice lass that doesn't do tacky.

so how would you classify her supporting one of the worlds leading despots ?
  • j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand the OPs problem with this. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frost wrote: »
    Come now, of course she does. At the very least, the "single ladies" video was shockingly tacky...

Post 15.