Pointless Celebrites Who Special

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
Forum Member
✭✭
Dunno if anyone posted about this, but Andrew Hayden-Smith filmed a Pointless Who 50th special a few weeks ago, and I think Louise Jameson is featured in it too.

Not sure of the airdate.

Comments

• davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    It'll probably be part of the "action packed year" Caroline Skinner says is coming :)
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    I guess Mr Smith from SJA will also be in it :)
  • joe_000joe_000 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will believe the 'action packed year' report when I see it. Hope it's not more false BBC spin like the way they've carried in about more doctor who than ever and all we got was 5 episodes in 2012 and the feeling if being lied to and cheated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joe_000 wrote: »
    I will believe the 'action packed year' report when I see it. Hope it's not more false BBC spin like the way they've carried in about more doctor who than ever and all we got was 5 episodes in 2012 and the feeling if being lied to and cheated.

Oh stop moaning

You've just been told about a Doctor Who special and you spin it around to be a negative.

Unbelievable. So ungrateful. Some fans won't be happy unless Doctor Who is on 24/7.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    I guess Mr Smith from SJA will also be in it :)

I wonder if his pointless friend is actually Davros as you never see his legs
  • ukgnomeukgnome Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awesome news - Who, zander and osman
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's taken me five minutes of Google to work out so for the benefit of others: Pointless is a daytime quiz programme on BBC1.
  • SlaneSlane Posts: 1,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully we'll see Christopher Eccleston paired up on a team with Bonnie Langford? What I'd give to see that..