Options

Overkill? Beyonce Set To Release ANOTHER Album This Year!

ajiloreajilore Posts: 260
Forum Member
http://thatgrapejuice.blogspot.com/2007/03/overkill-beyonce-to-release-yet-another.html

I pray that this woman disappears for like a year and then comes back...she's gonna make people bored of her if she refuses to go away.

Comments

• Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's one of the most over-rated singers to grace this planet. Oh, and yes she has been everywhere for the last five years!!
  • Options
    FutureLoverFutureLover Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to love listening to Destiny's Child, but her solo work is ****

I think she's probably the third most over-exposed woman on the planet after Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's quite up herself, isnt she? ;)

Looks like a right tw*t posing like that.
  • Options
    tatotaltatotal Posts: 5,874
    Forum Member
    ajilore wrote:
    http://thatgrapejuice.blogspot.com/2007/03/overkill-beyonce-to-release-yet-another.html

I pray that this woman disappears for like a year and then comes back...she's gonna make people bored of her if she refuses to go away.

The last one didn't sell amazingly well so I guess she has panicked herself back into the studios.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    She is going to make people bored of her, and I can't wait until she "retires".

She's boring, and worn out. It's as if she has a huge catalogue of tracks which were thrown together in a few days, and then just releases them for her adoring fans...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all your comments, I'm absolutely sick of seeing this woman, time & time again, give someone else a chance !
    I actually quite fancied going to see Dreamgirls when they were first promoting it, but after all the publicity, Oscars etc, I was completely turned off by it all in the end & didn't bother.
    Beyonce, Mariah Carey etc . . their records are awful, I wish we didn't have to hear them . . . .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her voice is all wobbly (industry term there).
  • Options
    dreamfishdreamfish Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her record sales are dwindling, so her contract for a 5 album deal is being rushed. My opinion of course!
  • Options
    smile371smile371 Posts: 10,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks like i'm the only one who's looking forward to the album then!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    QUANTITY over QUALITY
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't stand the woman. I hate her music, her voice...everything.
    I have never once heard her actually sing a song, without disappearing into a tangent of notes and warbling over the music. I cannot listen to her for a more than a minute.
  • Options
    Milk MaidMilk Maid Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand this woman, she is everywhere right now, everytime I change the music channels she is there with a crap new song and a crap new video.

Has her latest album flopped? Or at least not sold as many as her first?