Options

Media-hosted celebrity swingers club

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
Forum Member
Posted on the Icke forums by violetlane:

Hello everyone.

I’ve decided to post this in the light of the Savile scandal and what it reveals about orchestrated media and establishment cover-ups in the UK.

I have tried a couple of searches on here to see if the subject matter that follows has been previously discussed. As far as I can see it hasn’t, which surprises me as so many people must know about it, but if I have missed something then I apologise and perhaps this will be re-allocated to an appropriate thread.

To cut to the chase, I know of someone who, back in the early to mid 1990s was taken as a ‘surprise’ to a venue in central Manchester by a friend who at the time worked for a certain national newspaper.

Suffice to say that my source (an adult) was both physically very attractive and in personal circumstances at the time which meant that their silence about this clandestine outing could be assured. Besides which, they were told, there’s no point in telling anyone because no-one would believe you, still less print a story about it. (Pretty much what Savile told some of his victims).

The venue to which they were taken had a discreet underground car park and security was tight.

The upper floors of the place comprise a legitimate and fairly well-known premises in the city.

The lower floors, only accessible by private members with key codes, comprised of a leisure club type arrangement with among other things a swimming pool and steam room etc.

Despite it being daytime and midweek, the place was busy.

Some of, though by no means all, the members were naked and openly having sex in the swimming pool and the steam room/sauna area.

Leading a busy, somewhat sheltered life back then with little time for newspapers or television, my source probably recognised far fewer people in the club than many others would have.

However, even they were able to see that many of those present were household names from the fields of television, sport, pop music etc. My source later found out that senior media figures, representatives of the major political parties, the peerage, senior police officers and business people were also present on the occasions they visited.

My source was well received (I almost put 'went down well') in the club and thereafter made intermittent return visits of approximately once every two or three months over a couple of years until a change in personal circumstances made further visits impossible.

So in effect the place was/is what might be termed a celebrity swingers club. I should stress that aside from drug-taking, my source witnessed nothing illegal taking place and enjoyed their time in the club, not to mention their sexual encounters with the rich and famous, hence the repeat visits.

What my source saw was all consensual and there did not seem to be anyone under age, nor did anyone drop their dressing gown to reveal a reptilian body(!). Yes, many present were cheating on their spouses and partners, but hey ho.

Because of this, I did wonder for a time whether this was really a tale worth telling. After all, swingers clubs are nothing new and nothing illegal, and don’t celebs deserve somewhere private to let their hair down with a media amnesty? Perhaps so.

But there are two issues in relation to this place which I think are worth highlighting.

Firstly, it is hosted by a media organisation. Thus the media - and by that I mean ALL the media, not just one organisation - know all about it and what goes on there, the deal being that whatever happens on the premises stays on the premises and even if someone wanted to try and spill the beans, no media outlet in this country (and quite possibly worldwide) would ever pay for or print a story about it. It wasn’t a one-off party my source stumbled upon, it was at least a weekly, if not daily event.

Secondly, the scale of it. Even my source’s limit celeb knowledge managed to recognise (and have sexual encounters with) large numbers of very famous people. To hint at just a few who were there back in the early to mid 1990s, 4 past England captains (covering 3 different sports, one with a distinctive genital birthmark and at least one with a reputation for obtaining injunctions), loads of other footballers, legendary rockers and a female counterpart, BritPop stars, iconic slinky female tv stars of the 60s onwards, a troubled (now deceased) wild child, camp comedians, political rogues, daytime tv presenters, soap stars both faded and flowering, jokey game show hosts and their panelists etc etc. Some were from overseas. And that’s only those my source was able to recognise, no doubt there were many more significant individuals present who were unknown to my source.

It was also made clear to my source that this wasn’t the only such venue in the UK. In addition, the legendary rockers mentioned were also said to own a private jet which did circular flights upon which similar parties were hosted and to which my source was invited, but was unable to attend.

A few years later my source was running a business which benefited considerably from the somewhat surprising patronage of one of the two main political parties when the party conference came to town. This came about through connections made at the venue.

Learning about this place was one of my first insights into the fact that aspects of the society we live in are not as they seem and that orchestrated media cover-ups do occur to keep certain things from the public.

As my source had a rather jolly time and what was being covered up seemed comparatively innocuous in the grand scheme of things, there seemed little reason beyond titillation and tittle-tattle in disclosing them.

Plus one inevitably wonders if any unwelcome repercussions may ensue from mentioning that which is not supposed to be mentioned.

However the Savile affair for me has put things in a different perspective, hence this post.

Large swathes of the media, entertainment industry and the ‘establishment’ were and still are rotten to the very core. The Savile affair is repugnant, but this place reveals exactly how it could and did occur. This sort of cover-up is absolutely endemic through the UK establishment, media and entertainment industry and incorporates all organisations and crosses all political boundaries.

They all know what’s going on and have dirt on each other to maintain the conspiracy of silence, even if it's only a bit of low-level adultery. As long as they are 'getting theirs' and clinging on to their precious careers, they don't blow the whistle, even if there was anyone who would publish or broadcast their story, which there isn't.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if there were much more sinister offshoots and ‘special interest’ groups branching off from celebrity swinger central.

There is an ebook entitled 'The Dinosaur Ghost Question' that refers in passing to the events described under the guise of fiction, but I have given many of the details here.

The only way other way this place could possibly coming to widespread attention would be if someone managed to blurt something out about it during a live broadcast, which I note was a tactic suggested elswehere with regard to D Notices.

This might be comparatively tame or old hat to some of you but make of it what you will.

Comments

• Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adults engaged in consensual sexual activity? Oh noes!

Also:
    Posted on the Icke forums

Meh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Consenting Adults?

Who cares?
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too long, didn't read. :p
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of us are still recovering from The Krankies' exposé. :cool:
  • Options
    sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Eek.the thought of it!

This seems a non story of consenting adults who want privacy.

On our honeymoon we were followed a lot by a couple who were in to naked beaches ,my husband was:eek::eek:

We thought they were swingers.and ran a mile.but each to their own I guess:D
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If there was ever something I wish I could have erased from my mind Men In Black style...:eek: :(
  • Options
    Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    perhaps should have been posted on the "blind items" thread? intriguing nonetheless.

Information is a bit too vague as to guess who's who - although I am wondering who the former wild child, now deceased could be? the NOTW etc were saturated with their antics in the mid/late 80's but I can't think of any who died.
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point the original poster was trying to make, was that the media controls what we see, when we see it.It does have a tie-in with the way the BBC is trying (not too well!) to cover its tracks, re: Saville,etc.

People should have a gander at Marconi related suicides.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »
    The point the original poster was trying to make, was that the media controls what we see, when we see it.It does have a tie-in with the way the BBC is trying (not too well!) to cover its tracks, re: Saville,etc.

I agree with you and just glad my surname is not Marconi !
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt Tommy Sheridan accused of swinging by a tabloid and then got damages / done for perjury / imprisoned?
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What about them? This is the problem when David Icke gets shoehorned into things, the truth becomes obfuscated amongst loads of conspiracy shite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Wasnt Tommy Sheridan accused of swinging by a tabloid and then got damages / done for perjury / imprisoned?

Yes that's correct
  • Options
    sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    What about them? This is the problem when David Icke gets shoehorned into things, the truth becomes obfuscated amongst loads of conspiracy shite.

I agree,all of this nonsense is so very unfair to the actual victims,
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're right on all counts. This is relevant too, imho. :(
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Marconi?

What do you mean?
  • Options
    SILLY SUESILLY SUE Posts: 5,499
    Forum Member
    Marconi?

What do you mean?

I could be wrong but I immediately thought of the song 'We Built This City' in which the lyrics are "Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio''.

I.e. Marconi referring to radio?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »

Just to clarify, I'm not 'shoe-horning', I was pointing out that the media has 99.9% control over what we are 'fed'.

I didn't mention Mr Icke - you did.

The Marconi related deaths/suicides have been covered in The Sunday Times and other media,plus a book (not written by David Icke...). They are a fascinating/sinister piece of information related to power and the media and science

I've mentioned on another thread here about Esther Rantzens strange silence over Savilles lifestyle, until now. Does anyone think a powerful woman like Rantzen would've hesitated to research a topic like Savilles paedophilia? It would've been the scoop of her career! It would've fuelled even more fire for Childline which initially appeared as quite a personal crusade by her.

Esther must've had a 'gag' from on high. The media is the gag.It must've been quite humbling/sickening for her to realise this as well.

I (humbly) believe that Saville is part of a much larger picture which will implicate powerful media personnel.

This is a seperate thread to the other ones dedicated to Saville, so, IMO, it warrants discussion, without offending the victims of Savilles paedophilia.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, consenting adults engaging in a free for all is nowhere near child abuse on an unparalled scale - seriously....:rolleyes::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, consenting adults engaging in a free for all is nowhere near child abuse on an unparalled scale - seriously....:rolleyes::cry:

Im not saying it isn't.

I'm just pointing out the power of the media.

As I've just pointed out.

Again.

By the way, you look awful when you pulled that face (:rolleyes:), try one of these instead - :)

Ciao.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have thought that if the media had chosen not to mention any of this with regards to Savile none of us would now be the wiser, even if victims were coming forward. So, it does make me wonder what other serious stuff they've chosen not to broadcast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not saying it isn't.

I'm just pointing out the power of the media.

As I've just pointed out.

Again.

By the way, you look awful when you pulled that face (:rolleyes:), try one of these instead - :)

Ciao.

Oh. Ok. Erm, where?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. Ok. Erm, where?

Oh. Ok. I'd have thought it obvious, in my reply to the original poster.

And I touched upon it in relation to Esther Rantzen as well, in a latter post.

Might I suggest you reread the thread, from the beginning.

If your wanting to continue this conversation, maybe pm me, I'm not sure where your going with all this. I cant abide the use of these - :rolleyes: especially when it's mixed with this :cry:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. Ok. I'd have thought it obvious, in my reply to the original poster.

And I touched upon it in relation to Esther Rantzen as well, in a latter post.

Might I suggest you reread the thread, from the beginning.

If your wanting to continue this conversation, maybe pm me, I'm not sure where your going with all this. I cant abide the use of these - :rolleyes: especially when it's mixed with this :cry:.

Gosh. I used a couple of icons in a previous post - not sure why you have to bring them up again. Hmmm.

Still not sure what your point is but hey- ho. Will endeavour not to use smilies as you clearly can't cope with them.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Gosh. I used a couple of icons in a previous post - not sure why you have to bring them up again. Hmmm.

Still not sure what your point is but hey- ho. Will endeavour not to use smilies as you clearly can't cope with them.

It used to be the spelling police, now the icon police:rolleyes::confused::):eek::o and some of these for extra measure:D:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member

Exactly mr muggles.

There's too many people on this forum trying their hardest to muddy the waters and leading this type of righteousness that could never ever take place versus their absolute disgust that it could only be just one bad apple in the cart.

Make your minds up people. That's all I can advise. :cool: