Eastenders Wish List for 2006

bargepolebargepole Posts: 344
Forum Member
This is how I would like to see some plots develop next year:

1) An old mate of Dennis (new character played by Vinny Jones) comes into the square, and takes revenge for Dennis's death by slamming Jonny's head in a car door several dozen times. Then Phil tries to give him grief, and Vinny head-butts him in a crowded bar in the Vic, before standing on his fingers until Phil is forced to apologise in public. Later Grant returns and hears about this, but Vinny beats him to a pulp like the soft marshmallow he really is. Vinny calls into the cafe at various times during all this, and every time he opens the door, Ian Beale runs to hide in the toilet and change his trousers. Now a new standard has been set for hardmen in Soapland.

2) Little Mo decides to try and win some money on WWTBAM, and phones in to get on. Later that day she is called back (well, this is Soapland, remember) and is thrilled to be a contestant (simper, simper) but this is a Couples Show, so she decides to take Billy as her partner. Chris asks the first question for £100: "A goatee is a small type of what? A. Fork B. Goat C. Cucumber D. Beard". Billy says "well it's gotta be a goat, innit?" Mo giggles girlishly, saying "yeah, I fink so Billy". "Final Answer?" asks Chris, and Billy puffs out his chest, with "yeah, go on mate". It turns orange, they leave with nothing, and their photo appears on the front page of next day's Sun under the headline "Is This The Stupidest Couple In Britain?". They leave the Square forever, under cover of darkness, wearing paper bags over their heads.

3) After discovering that the £4.50 an hour Rosie is being paid to clean the Vic is below minimum wage, Keith advises her to take Peggy to an Employment Tribunal. The tribunal finds in her favour, and she gets a few quid to make up the shortfall, while Peggy is fined £5,000 by the Inland Revenue unit. But the upshot is that her services are no longer required, and the Millers are barred from the Vic. Rosie can't get another job anywhere, Keith can't get a job because he's a useless unemployable layabout, so the family are forced to survive on the proceeds of Darren and Demi's shoplifting. But after several convictions, ASBOs and numerous complaints, they are evicted and are last seen going on the road in Clint's ice cream van.

More to come, but this'll do to be getting on with.

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bargepole wrote:
    This is how I would like to see some plots develop next year:

1) An old mate of Dennis (new character played by Vinny Jones) comes into the square, and takes revenge for Dennis's death by slamming Jonny's head in a car door several dozen times. Then Phil tries to give him grief, and Vinny head-butts him in a crowded bar in the Vic, before standing on his fingers until Phil is forced to apologise in public. Later Grant returns and hears about this, but Vinny beats him to a pulp like the soft marshmallow he really is. Vinny calls into the cafe at various times during all this, and every time he opens the door, Ian Beale runs to hide in the toilet and change his trousers. Now a new standard has been set for hardmen in Soapland.
    If Vinny Jones is not available, perhaps Antony Cotton could be enlisted instead.
    2) Little Mo decides to try and win some money on WWTBAM, and phones in to get on. Later that day she is called back (well, this is Soapland, remember) and is thrilled to be a contestant (simper, simper) but this is a Couples Show, so she decides to take Billy as her partner. Chris asks the first question for £100: "A goatee is a small type of what? A. Fork B. Goat C. Cucumber D. Beard". Billy says "well it's gotta be a goat, innit?" Mo giggles girlishly, saying "yeah, I fink so Billy". "Final Answer?" asks Chris, and Billy puffs out his chest, with "yeah, go on mate". It turns orange, they leave with nothing, and their photo appears on the front page of next day's Sun under the headline "Is This The Stupidest Couple In Britain?". They leave the Square forever, under cover of darkness, wearing paper bags over their heads.
    :D:D:D
    3) After discovering that the £4.50 an hour Rosie is being paid to clean the Vic is below minimum wage, Keith advises her to take Peggy to an Employment Tribunal. The tribunal finds in her favour, and she gets a few quid to make up the shortfall, while Peggy is fined £5,000 by the Inland Revenue unit. But the upshot is that her services are no longer required, and the Millers are barred from the Vic. Rosie can't get another job anywhere, Keith can't get a job because he's a useless unemployable layabout, so the family are forced to survive on the proceeds of Darren and Demi's shoplifting. But after several convictions, ASBOs and numerous complaints, they are evicted and are last seen going on the road in Clint's ice cream van.

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!.

Good thread :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a gay character arrives in the square and takes a fancy to phil mitchell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back Gita and Sanjay :D

Bring back Den Watts to haunt the vic and rub peggy in her sleep :D

Bring back Nick Cotton to have a showdown with Johnny, which events to his death :D

Gary and Minty to become intimate :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a gay character arrives in the square and takes a fancy to phil mitchell

lol ! remember Simon and Tony!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think in 2006 dennis should come back and then kill johnny
    that would be the best eastenders episode ever...:) but i know that wont happen, so i should stop dreaming :cry:
  • Pat's EarringsPat's Earrings Posts: 678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Wish for EE in 2006 -

Chrissie is freed from prison (hey if Phil can get out so can she) she returns to the Square and gets her revenge on Sharon by cutting off all her hair.

Actress who played Yvonne in BadGirls signs up to play Janes sister (an amazing actress)

Grant returns with Courtney and stays for at least three years with no breaks.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grant to make full-time return to Walford with his wife, Carla. who turns out to be a jealous, paranoid psychotic who wont let grant out of her sight.
    Carla murders honey after she makes a pass at grant and hides her body in the fridge in the vic. :D
    Naomi's family to move into the Square.
    Sharon stays in Walford and doesn't have a dramatic exit every week :rolleyes:
    The Wicks family buys the Vic and employ Pat as a barmaid.
    Kenny Beale and his family to return to extend the Beales/Fowlers.

And I do hope the
    Pat and Patrick encounter
    is just a rumour and doesn't happen!
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chrissie is freed!

All i long for!