Options

Charlotte's Wind...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
Forum Member
Did you see the exclusive clip on BOTS tonight when Charlotte was in the DR before the other HM's and she let a huge one rip- they had to wait a few minutes before going in... SO Gross! :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Charlotte's Wind

is that the sequel to Charlotte's Web?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    is that the sequel to Charlotte's Web?
    Ha! :) Yes, she blows Charlotte;s web away with her obnoxious gas. I mean, really girl, get a second act, this one is getting old!
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just repulsive. I cannot even bear to look at her anymore.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see the exclusive clip on BOTS tonight when Charlotte was in the DR before the other HM's and she let a huge one rip- they had to wait a few minutes before going in... SO Gross! :eek: :eek:

well we don't have smello-vision , so I'm not bothered .
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all rather sad really, when you consider that it's now possible to build a career on being like that :(
  • Options
    Pretty GreenPretty Green Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    It's all rather sad really, when you consider that it's now possible to build a career on being like that :(

Never heard of Joseph Pujol I presume?
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of Joseph Pujol I presume?
    That would be a no and I'm too scared to google :eek:
  • Options
    StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »

That's the problem here. I mean, sure she may be a nice girl, and not everyone keeps... their bodily functions be it sexual or um digestive to themselves, but that is her reason for celebrity, which is a reflection on our society like Vicky said. But good for Charlotte then, she's making money and living a 'good life' out of it, so who can blame her?
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the problem here. I mean, sure she may be a nice girl, and not everyone keeps... their bodily functions be it sexual or um digestive to themselves, but that is her reason for celebrity, which is a reflection on our society like Vicky said. But good for Charlotte then, she's making money and living a 'good life' out of it, so who can blame her?

please ! no more talk about biscuits !

:p