Options

How do you watch Big Brother?

fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
Forum Member
Select from the poll options if other please state.

I watch it on TV catch up.com because my mum hates big brother and it is an easy way to still watch it live.

Well how do you? 51 votes

Live on Channel 5
54% 28 votes
Recorded
15% 8 votes
Catch Up on Demand 5
7% 4 votes
Live on tvcatchup.com
13% 7 votes
Other
7% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no poll options. (There weren't when I first opened the thread:D:D)

But around 2007 on Channel 4 I would watch some live feed during the day and then BBLB at 6/6.30 then the main show, then sometimes I would watch BBBM then live feed at night. Final series on channel 4 I would watch BBLB, then main show then live feed.
  • Options
    fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    hmeister wrote: »
    There's no poll options.

But around 2007 on Channel 4 I would watch some live feed during the day and then BBLB at 6/6.30 then the main show, then sometimes I would watch BBBM then live feed at night. Final series on channel 4 I would watch BBLB, then main show then live feed.

It took a while to show up but is now there.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Live when I'm at home. Recorded when working.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    recorded just so I can fast through all the Emma shite, the advert shite, the interviews with gormless members of the public shite :cool:

once through all the shite I reckon I watch about 25 minutes each hour :cool:
  • Options
    emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usually watch the main show live but will sometimes record BOTS and watch the next morning. Always watch everything on eviction nights live though :)
  • Options
    tosha43tosha43 Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    record main show,to get rid of all breaks,only watch bots if emma is on, cant stand the man whose teeth are too big for his head,
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss three a week due to work - follow it on DS during those times (which is generally more entertaining). Rest of the time I watch it through gritted teeth.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually start watching it "live", but sooner or later I decide I want to be able to FF over the dull or irritating bits -- which can be most of the so-called "highlights" -- and start watching recordings instead.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch it when it's on Channel 5. I've set this year to be series recorded incase I'm out and miss it. I also watch Bit On The Side but if I'm out or sleepy I probably won't catch up with it. I only watch live feed if there's nothing else on that I want to watch and if I'm not busy or tired. :)