HO: The Blakes Dark Outcome

RondeEERondeEE Posts: 125
Forum Member
Hi guys, so Hollyoaks have released a new video on the main website of Anna Passey (Sienna) revealing there will be a big Blake family drama in which everyone gets involved with a dark outcome. She said after kissing Dodger she will become obsessed with him and so could she end up sleeping with him??.

the actors have also suggested there will be a stunt involved given the tweets the actors have tweeted/ replied to.

any thoughts on what the dark outcome will be (perhaps Patrick being revealed as the father etc.. ) and what the stunt (if there is one) could involve???

Comments

• ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well dodger loves Maxine, so I personally would fear for her
  • RondeEERondeEE Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Well dodger loves Maxine, so I personally would fear for her

good point, never thought about that. Sienna's already made it pretty clear she doesn't care about Maxine so if she does get in the way I'd hate to think what could happen
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Sienna easily becoming obsessed with Dodger but I hope to god she doesnt sleep with him!
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh sounds quite decent! I think Maxine should watch her back...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    If dodger was in there lives at the time she got pregnant , would be big shocker if sienna drugged dodger and got pregnant with his baby , I can see her kiddnapping dodger and going crazy thinking there togeather and then maxine saves him leaving with maxine and dodger taking care of her baby and nico
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I can see Sienna easily becoming obsessed with Dodger but I hope to god she doesnt sleep with him!

She does
    She fakes a mugging because she gets jealous watching Dodger flirt with Mercy
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sienna's 'instability' is getting a bit much now. Dodger's her twin for crying out loud. She was banging on about her long lost daughter and now she's found her she's still not satisfied and decides she wants her brother. Dodger better beware.
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Sienna's 'instability' is getting a bit much now. Dodger's her twin for crying out loud. She was banging on about her long lost daughter and now she's found her she's still not satisfied and decides she wants her brother. Dodger better beware.

she wants the family unit she never had as a child and she thinks any man who shows her a bit of attention could fit in as the father role
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    RondeEE wrote: »
    she wants the family unit she never had as a child and she thinks any man who shows her a bit of attention could fit in as the father role

True- she's obsessed with the idea of creating a perfect family. when Nico said something about Dodger being like a 'father', Sienna's eyes twinkled...
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Blakes must be coming to the end of their story shortly. I just don't see how Sienna can stay around after that story. You can't just keep taking her to the edge of sanity and bringing her back casually.
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    The Blakes must be coming to the end of their story shortly. I just don't see how Sienna can stay around after that story. You can't just keep taking her to the edge of sanity and bringing her back casually.

They could if they dealt with her background and the reasons behind her insanity.
    Forum Member
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    They could if they dealt with her background and the reasons behind her insanity.

would have loved a hollyoaks later episode on her childhood or a dedicated episode to clarify what actually happened to her as a child etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    would have loved a hollyoaks later episode on her childhood or a dedicated episode to clarify what actually happened to her as a child etc.

That would be brilliant. Similar to how they portrayed Brendan's childhood. Get that in writing to the producers.
    Forum Member

That would be brilliant.

does 'dark outcome' mean that Sienna or Patrick or both might leave?
    Forum Member
    That would be brilliant.

does 'dark outcome' mean that Sienna or Patrick or both might leave?

really hope not but then again there's only so far you can take characters like Sienna and Patrick before they have to leave :(
    Forum Member
    really hope not but then again there's only so far you can take characters like Sienna and Patrick before they have to leave :(

I've been rewatching old episodes from last year. Really interesting dynamic between Patrick and Anna.
    Forum Member
    I've been rewatching old episodes from last year. Really interesting dynamic between Patrick and Anna.

me too :). I think it was a big mistake to kill Anna off as she could have given so much more to the Blake's and their relationship with the savages. it wasn't even like her death was to give a significant impact given that Sienna and co. seemed to forget she even existed after less than a week.

Maybe they could bring her back as a ghost haha
    Forum Member
    me too :). I think it was a big mistake to kill Anna off as she could have given so much more to the Blake's and their relationship with the savages.

Definitely. The Savages were such an awful family that they needed some extra depth.

Funnily enough some predicted an incest storyline between Sienna and Dodger right from the off:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1770266
    Forum Member
    Definitely. The Savages were such an awful family that they needed some extra depth.

Funnily enough some predicted an incest storyline between Sienna and Dodger right from the off:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1770266

yeah there are a few previous threads under Sienna and Dodger that speculated this might happen. I must admit I thought there was something really weird about the way Sienna looked at Dodger in their first episode together.
    Forum Member
    yeah there are a few previous threads under Sienna and Dodger that speculated this might happen. I must admit I thought there was something really weird about the way Sienna looked at Dodger in their first episode together.

I think that's because people imagine that beautiful people will gravitate towards each other. If one of them had been ugly, I don't think people would have assumed incest. Maybe this is why they don't tend to cast families with good-looking brothers and sisters, in case it turns all Brookie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unreality tv have a theory that Dodger might be Nico's dad
    Forum Member
    unreality tv have a theory that Dodger might be Nico's dad

I thought they were saying Kevin?

Are we saying that Dodger is the dad and Sienna's biological twin or there's some sort of mix-up and they aren't related? Either way, it's dreadful.

I don't think it's Dodger and that they're stirring up theories in order to make the 'truth' a surprise.

I'm leaning towards the 'it genuinely was a randomer and Patrick has murdered him' theory. I don't think that they wouldn't be able to make the father Patrick within the timeslot. Obviously people might still complain but we've had rapes and incest before. Generally they've been 'explored' in the Later series but they're still mentioned in the main drama. The only thing they couldn't get away with is any flashbacks.