HO Waveguide Spoilers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

Hi Guys

Here's the latest.

Sinead reveals a life changing dilemma........
please do not make her get knocked up by Tony

Comments

• NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some stuff sounds good and other stuff sounds a bit pants!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Lindsey stuff sounds like what everyone was predicting last night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sounds interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like a good week for the JP rape storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are you seeing that Sinead has a dilemma?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds like a good week for the JP rape storyline.

Sounds like a good week!

Wonder whats happening with Esther?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Where are you seeing that Sinead has a dilemma?

Check the original post date.... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, so it's when she thought she was pregnant last month.

Not surprised Esther and George are having some sort of plot now too. I suspect it's just buildup for their exits.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I would have thought that Esther and George would be leaving soon, considering that their peers have left. Potentially they might keep Esther because of her family connections but George doesn't have a family or many friends so he can be easily got rid of- seeing as he basically exists as the rebound for any straight man in the village.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean we get to see a lot more Big Bob I stll haven't got over how traumatised how I was when he first appeared. It sounds like an interesting few weeks.
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Esther should be at the heart of Hollyoaks!!!!! They treat Esther, George and Phoebe like spare tyres!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Does that mean we get to see a lot more Big Bob I stll haven't got over how traumatised how I was when he first appeared. It sounds like an interesting few weeks.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rain wrote: »
    Esther should be at the heart of Hollyoaks!!!!! They treat Esther, George and Phoebe like spare tyres!

By this token, George and to a lesser extent Phoebe (but not Esther) could be described as being like flat tyres! :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    So does Mercedes find out what happened to JP?
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    So does Mercedes find out what happened to JP?

That's what a lot of people are guessing as far as the "family secret". I thought I saw somewhere else that confirmed that's what happened, but can't find it now.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    I'm bored of Maxine everytime you read anything about her she's leaving. She's clearly not going to so change it up.
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    That's what a lot of people are guessing as far as the "family secret". I thought I saw somewhere else that confirmed that's what happened, but can't find it now.

I think Mercy does find out because I read a spoiler that said Nana finally finds out JP was raped. Another spoiler said Nana collapses due to a shock (which should be shown on next Fridays 1st look episode). This seems to indicate to me that Nana collapses after finding out JP was raped. The spoiler for the next day says Mercy learns a family secret & is baying for blood. So the most logical assumption I think is that she also finds out!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Mercy does find out because I read a spoiler that said Nana finally finds out JP was raped. Another spoiler said Nana collapses due to a shock (which should be shown on next Fridays 1st look episode). This seems to indicate to me that Nana collapses after finding out JP was raped. The spoiler for the next day says Mercy learns a family secret & is baying for blood. So the most logical assumption I think is that she also finds out!

I have the exact same thoughts as you. We all knew Mercy would be gunning for him. I have also read that the net is closing in on Sinead's relative.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    I'm bored of Maxine everytime you read anything about her she's leaving. She's clearly not going to so change it up.

I don't realistically understand why her character would come back to Hollyoaks. She was so desperate to leave for the US in order to get away from Patrick & 3 weeks later she's back. The reason the show will probably give is due to medical stuff as she's carrying a Down's baby. We know in the US people have to get health insurance & don't have an NHS so she probably couldn't afford to pay for medical costs there. Having said that if Maxine needed to go back to the UK for medical treatment she could have gone anywhere in the country. Not necessarily to the local hospital in Hollyoaks village!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree

Surely even if Sandy did decide to leave after finding out the truth about Fraser's death she would have decided to wait at least until after Darren's wedding next week & planned to go after that. Also as she is leaving today you would think that if it does turn out that Robbie is arrested for Nancy's attempted rape she would come straight back.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I don't realistically understand why her character would come back to Hollyoaks. She was so desperate to leave for the US in order to get away from Patrick & 3 weeks later she's back. The reason the show will probably give is due to medical stuff as she's carrying a Down's baby. We know in the US people have to get health insurance & don't have an NHS so she probably couldn't afford to pay for medical costs there. Having said that if Maxine needed to go back to the UK for medical treatment she could have gone anywhere in the country. Not necessarily to the local hospital in Hollyoaks village!

She wanted to see Blessing though, I think. Is Patrick on the honeymoon? I doubt she intends to be back for good; just a stop-over.

Ooh, Sienna's going to ramp up the crazy now. It'll also be interesting to see how she escapes her father's clutches as now his abuse has been outed and she has Nico to think of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    She wanted to see Blessing though, I think. Is Patrick on the honeymoon? I doubt she intends to be back for good; just a stop-over.

Ooh, Sienna's going to ramp up the crazy now. It'll also be interesting to see how she escapes her father's clutches as now his abuse has been outed and she has Nico to think of.

I know, but it's very risky & if it was me I would not be in a 100 mile radius of Patrick.

I also think the whole Dodger misses the plane & misses his chance of a happily ever after with Maxine plot was really stupid. In reality if I had missed the plane, I would get on the next available one & catch her up in the US. I'm sure Dodger could have got Mitzee's address off Dennis.

The other annoying thing is that nothing has really changed after the abuse reveal. Patrick said Maxine was lying & people like Darren were buying it. Patrick does not yet seem to have suffered irreversible damage to his reputation like you would have expected. It seems more like people don't know what to believe & most will just want to stay out of it & not get involved. Even Dodger after seeing the horrific bruises doubted Maxine. I was thinking when I saw those reactions what utter idiots they all were for not seeing how scared Maxine was & too readily believe she would do it to herself. Dodger knows Patrick is a control freak & told terrible lies to Sienna about her child etc. Since he claims to love her he should have believed her straight away & attacked Patrick then & there for what he had done. Same with Maxine, she believed that Dodger was capable of raping Holly. I really am unsure & unconvinced of there so called love for each other.

As for Sienna, we know she has developed an unhealthy obsession for Dodger that will get worse over time & that she will lie that Nico has a brain tumour to keep Dodger in Hollyoaks & away from Maxine & that she will also tell Patrick Maxine is back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I used to loved sienna, as bad as it sounds, after the whole Nancy tom thing, I felt really sorry for her as i felt like Nancy wouldn't drop it and let her get her life back on track and she was obviously mentally unstable and she'd payed for it by being in mental hospital and you could see she was clearly upset, yet now I hate her again I just really hope we don't have one of them dragged out storylines where everyone is made to believe a liar, and that actually nico tells the truth that she doesn't have cancer REAlly soon. To fall in love with your twin ..well, if I thought for a second I was doing that I would be seriously concerned with my self yet sienna always seems to act like it's normal and look really smug about it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    To be honest, I used to loved sienna, as bad as it sounds, after the whole Nancy tom thing, I felt really sorry for her as i felt like Nancy wouldn't drop it and let her get her life back on track and she was obviously mentally unstable and she'd payed for it by being in mental hospital and you could see she was clearly upset, yet now I hate her again I just really hope we don't have one of them dragged out storylines where everyone is made to believe a liar, and that actually nico tells the truth that she doesn't have cancer REAlly soon. To fall in love with your twin ..well, if I thought for a second I was doing that I would be seriously concerned with my self yet sienna always seems to act like it's normal and look really smug about it

I don't know if the cancer plot will drag out but I do know that Sienna's obsession with Dodger is supposed to be a long running storyline. Sienna is seriously damaged & mentally unstable. I do still feel sorry for her. I know she was in a mental hospital but since her release I'm not aware that she has received any proper aftercare & further therapy that she clearly needs. She obviously plans to do her best to drive a wedge between Dodger & Maxine in so doing she seriously risks not only loosing Dodger but Nico. Although having said that knowing Dodger he will probably at first say he want's nothing to do with her as he has done before & then she will find another way to worm her way back in.