Options

Kelly Clarkson - The War Is Over

Directioner_HazDirectioner_Haz Posts: 462
Forum Member
Such a beautiful song, I can't stop listening to it. It shouldv'e been released as a single.

For those who haven't heard it have a listen here. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNPmK8hfzes

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I love her "stronger" album, had a few potential singles, the war is over is one I listen to regularly
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was an era that could of had several singles but came to an end after just three singles and then went ahead with a GH.
  • Options
    Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a great song but I think there were better potential single choices. Let Me Down, You Love Me and You Can't Win should have been singles!
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what she sounds like, but she is a gorgeous, fresh faced young lady.
    I cannot see why she comes in for so much abuse in the comments section on the Daily Mail.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The War Is Over. One of my favourite Kelly songs.
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    I have no idea what she sounds like, but she is a gorgeous, fresh faced young lady.
    I cannot see why she comes in for so much abuse in the comments section on the Daily Mail.

You get the odd, standard comment about her weight, but most of the comments I see on articles about her are positive?
  • Options
    JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    +1 for The War Is Over.
    I was on a Kelly roll yesterday, particularly her 'greatest hits' but indeed her Stronger album is quite consistent.
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The War Is Over. One of my favourite Kelly songs.

You get the odd, standard comment about her weight, but most of the comments I see on articles about her are positive?

I've seen many negative comments, as you say, normally along the lines of "FAT COW", such is the intelligence of the average DM commenter.
  • Options
    Directioner_HazDirectioner_Haz Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »

People who read the trash Daily Fail writes are generally biased idiots. They always want to spoil people's reputation.

However I think most of the comments are posted by the DF themselves and are therefore unwanted, invalid and stupid. Just like the people who write them.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't Be A Girl About It and You Can't Win >>>
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't go wrong with a Kelly Clarkson album. BreakaWay, All I ever Wanted, Stronger and Wrapped in Red are incredible albums. Hopefully the standard Kelly sets for herself means she keep releasing album of the same quality.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I love this song and the full album it's on.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    You sir have good taste.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gorgeous tune.
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I love that song too. Either The War is Over or Let Me Down should have been singles!