Options

Another cock up on Eastenders

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd think that someone would notice that May was back on the Square, but she did a good job keeping herself hidden with those HUGE sunglasses. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Lol awww, your so sweet explaining it for me hun, but I know, I was just being sarcastic :D

I'm glad you were joking because I was waiting for someone to start a complaints thread on this
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    enero778 wrote: »
    I'm glad you were joking because I was waiting for someone to start a complaints thread on this

lol :D
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    You'd think that someone would notice that May was back on the Square, but she did a good job keeping herself hidden with those HUGE sunglasses. :D

I know they were massive :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    lol thats prob coz most of the audience woundn't bother taking notice..but then again hehe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    bargepole wrote: »
    At the end of tonight's episode, when Stacey went upstairs in the Vic and found Roxy's travel tickets, you could clearly see they were for a flight from Stansted to Ibiza on Friday 30th May.

There are NO flights to Ibiza from Stansted this Friday. Once again the writers are too lazy to research their facts properly.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am a researcher for the News of the World and I believe this story has front-page potential for this Sunday's edition.

It is shocking that EastEnders have tricked us and we will uncover this scandal to the nation. You have earned yourself a free copy of News of the World.

[jokes]
  • Options
    RodaramaRodarama Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And why was Bradley conducting his business affairs in a children's play park. Any writer who's got anything about them knows businesses have offices. Lazy hack writers!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be the most LOL thread EVER made on DigitalSpy (and I have looked at quite a few).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How big do we reckon May's specs are going to get before someone realises she's back?
  • Options
    KellerKeller Posts: 5,970
    Forum Member
    Rodarama wrote: »
    How big do we reckon May's specs are going to get before someone realises she's back?

It looks like she mugged Posh Spice!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And why was Bradley conducting his business affairs in a children's play park. Any writer who's got anything about them knows businesses have offices. Lazy hack writers!

If you actually listened you'd see that Bradley didnt want to go in his office because of his boss.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This big. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    This big. :D

lol! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair point I should pay more attenion