Kate Winslet....Have I missed something?

mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a154376/winslet-expresses-support-for-knightley.html

Can anyone explain? I've not read anything about Kiera Knightley thats much different from what most actors go through. Not that I don't sympathise with those who have to put up with unwanted press intrusion but has something passed me by?

Kate seems to talk about press perception of weight a lot, although it may be thats she's asked about it a lot, but I wish I'd read about her talking about something else.

Comments

• Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you read it very carefully, you'll notice she's really talking about herself.:rolleyes: Also, she doesn't fail to mention her own weight. Again.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    If you read it very carefully, you'll notice she's really talking about herself.:rolleyes: Also, she doesn't fail to mention her own weight. Again.:yawn:

She's a self-obsessed fatso!!!

Only joking - she's lovely. :)
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Has there been some new haranguing of La Knightley?? I don't recall anything at all and haven't read much about her personal life in the tabloids - accept the odd paparazzo shot with her boyfriend.