How on earth can Bea call herself a hippy?!

airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
Forum Member
✭✭
she is ANYTHING but a hippy she claims to be.

Surely stereotypically hippies are all about free love, respect caring and compassion.
I have a lot of friends how believe to live like hippies and follow the hippy route and outlook on life and let me tell you, her hippiness amounts to the size of her fingernail.

It's pathetic, the way she manipulates and twists and is vile and crude and not even compassionate. If she was she would never, ever mock freddie for talking the way he did last night. Even if he didn't have problems people can talk how the **** they want to, who is she to say and why.are.you.talking.like.that.

Oh god i hate her so much!
Hippy my arse!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    It became obvious that the hippy thing was purely an image on her second day in the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    She is a complete trustafarian.

IE a hippy with tory values .... So no, not a hippy... Pretentious.

Freddie is the same to be honest, although not as evil
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a false image so Freddie could relate to her and she knew that HW was the favourite so decided to cling onto him.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    She'd give Charles Manson a run for his money.

Come to think of it she did spout on about creating some sort of commune didn't she?
  • PumagatePumagate Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think a person with 'hippy' values would apply as much slap as that one does of a morning.

She bought in couple bohemian looking garments like headscarfs and the like but it's obvious she is Bristols version of a Sloaney.
  • airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Halfwit has his heart in the right place, yes he is a tory and very wealthy but i think he genuinely tries to get on the right side of people and has a positive outlook on life and isn't into twisting.
    I hope it comes out that Bea nomed him and Marcus.

What a scheming, horrid, conniving witch.
    See how she nomed Marcus and Halfwit this week. When last week she was all over the pair of them. How can anyone like her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    airyfariy wrote: »
    I think Halfwit has his heart in the right place, yes he is a tory and very wealthy but i think he genuinely tries to get on the right side of people and has a positive outlook on life and isn't into twisting.
    I hope it comes out that Bea nomed him and Marcus.

What a scheming, horrid, conniving witch.
    See how she nomed Marcus and Halfwit this week. When last week she was all over the pair of them. How can anyone like her?

She nominated Marcus and David, not Freddie.
  • [[Thanatos]][[Thanatos]] Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    She comes across as a stuck up bitch to me who loves the smell of her own shit.

If that's hippy criteria I guess she is.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had doubts about her hippyness but what nailed it was saying she wanted a mercedes:rolleyes:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    double post
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pikey, redneck comments should have alerted people to her character.Her bullying and isolation of Isaac and Noirin.Her gathering of the HM,s to attack and isolate.Her sniper attacks on people, all indicated a priggish,snide, snobbish judgmental person full of malice.I can see her at the Salem witch trials shouting burn em.
    The way she attacked Kens shoes, Lisa and David accents and lifestyle showed who she really was, that sneering tone..She is licking Lisa's ass now, but you could see she was sneering inside last night and suppressing yawns.Her opinion of Lisa has not changed, she is just of use to her at the moment.
    The whole Freddie betrayal was, so Bea could change teams and look justified in doing so, to avoid being nominated.Freddie's upset was not from feeling rejected but from feeling betrayed.His feelings for Bea have weakened him and made him vulnerable.He could argue with Lisa as he is not emotionally involved.Lisa is a competitor, he had feelings for Bea.
    Bea is good at drawing people in and gaining their trust.She has counseling skills obviously from her degree in physc.She is abusing those skills to game play and stay in the house.
    Funny the way Bea was up in arms for vash being let down and has no compunction of doing it ten times more callously herself, without BBs intervention.It seems the rules dont apply to Bea, in her mind, she expects others to maintain standards, she does not have herself.Saving her own skin is her main aim.She is showing herself to be a real desperado wanabee,dropping morals and integrity to avoid being evicted.
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    you people restore my faith in humanity a little.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    The more I think about Bea and her behaviour, the more horrible she becomes...
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's about the clothes, not the attitudes. Odd how when Freddie started talking about free love was the start of her recoiling from him, calling him 'sleazy'. I think like many her age, it's about the look not the philosophy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more I think about Bea and her behaviour, the more horrible she becomes...

Do yourself a favour and don't think about her. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is not a hippy she watched the program.
    Sussed out Freddie was maybe going to win.
    Bought some hippy clothes in some posh store.
    Read the idoits guide to being a hippy.
    Made a be line for Freddie within the 1st 10 mins.
    And the rest is history..

Thats why she is like a broken record negative this possitive that vibe the other.
    She doesn't know anything else apart from that babble and chucks in i go to Ibiza ( a well known hippy hangout) and i go to festivals.

She may as well have put leather pants on and a black sabath t shirt on and f this f that and gone for Marcus.
  • NichoNicho Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think we might have mis-heard her - perhaps it was a "harpie" she said she was! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mean the fact that the woman as a real fur coat in her wardrobe says it all really. Get her out!!!
    I can't wait till she goes, i think it's gonna be the biggest and loudest boos we have ever, ever heard!
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    'false as a false leg'
  • mdmanmdman Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually she is big on the festival circuit. Really big
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    airyfariy wrote: »
    I mean the fact that the woman as a real fur coat in her wardrobe says it all really. Get her out!!!
    I can't wait till she goes, i think it's gonna be the biggest and loudest boos we have ever, ever heard!

They should evict her unexpectedly dressed in her underwear like they did with Charley - she would be 'so upset'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah for sure!
    Well done to Tom for sussing her out like we all did when she went in.
    People seem to think that bullying and torture and harrassment is only physical, well it isn't at all. Why BB are not calling her in to put a stop to it is beyond me.

You think anyone in there will stand up to her? If so, i think it will be either Sia or Rods