Options

Girls, which male uniform is the sexiest?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fireman gets my vote too. Not the beige ones, the black and yellow ones.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    A Dutch cop.

This one in particular (not that much uniform can be seen!) - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rD_OqKF0AV4
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Another one for firemen here! mmmmmmmm...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    US Navy summer whites. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Wow, looks like I'm not the only suit lover here. Although I would have to stick with black and maybe charcoal.
    Luckily I have a bf who dresses this way :D
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    i know its not a uniform but i really like cowboy outfits... :o am i on my own here?:rolleyes:

*giggles*

But no. I like cowboys. But only real ones. Real cowboys that don't really know anything other than cattle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nano10-9 wrote: »
    Wow, looks like I'm not the only suit lover here. Although I would have to stick with black and maybe charcoal.
    Luckily I have a bf who dresses this way :D

Oh, I love men in suits. Black ones in particular. I think it's an Al Pacino/godfather thing. On the other hand I also like total scruffpot men.
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    solenoid wrote: »
    A question for the women: what is it exactly about the Fireman's uniform that "does it" for you and what exactly does it do? Physically speaking.

I like the fact they always look a little dirty. You know? All that soot, FROM SAVING LIVES AND KITTENS!!!!!

That's hot.. And they're baggy, so they look kinda relaxed and effortlessly sexy.

Mmmm...firemen...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Football Player uniforms. It's just something about those shoulder pads. :D
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive always thought a fireman was the sexiest. But I also think an RAF uniform is really sexy too. A police uniform does nothing for me really, but I do think all men look incrediably good in military uniform regardless of what they look like.

SparkleBabe are you still out there, or should I just look for the most annoying posts?:D:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    firemen are sexy yes. but it's paramedics that do it for me everytime. i once showed a guy around a property he was a hunky damian lewis lookalike and told me he was a paramedic god i felt well horny. firemen can take the heat but would they get away with taking off your clothes and touching your chest?
  • Options
    helen wattshelen watts Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    A man in a crisp white shirt, silk tie, black trousers and black waistcoat would do it for me.
  • Options
    Shadow27Shadow27 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Police bikers - it's the leather trousers!
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this order - policeman, fireman, naval officer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWantPVR wrote: »
    police are controlling, authoritarian and superior.
    Oh dear. :( I don't think my husband is any of those things. I have an on-duty photograph of him someone once took picking up a crying lost toddler by the side of a busy road. It is such a nice picture - I think he looks the business in it. *proud*
    What about me,i'm a Fairground worker in Blackpool.

arrghh.gif
    :D:D ha ha
    ikkleosu wrote: »
    Well obviously it's the Scottish uniform! A man in the full dress kilt gear is breathtaking, IMO. And it doesn't matter if they are fat or thin, they look good in it. (In fact it's better if you're a bit chunkier!)

Hell yes. :) this uniform is quite hot as well...
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pilot - ding dong!