Sharon is just a caricature

Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
Forum Member
I have never been a huge fan to be fair, but the return of Mrs O was something I was keen to see.

After the first weekend though, I wish it had never happened. She is turning into a mere caricature of herself. All that preening and posturing is very tiresome, and slobbering all over Gary Barlow was cringeworthy. Her brand new shiny face looks so harsh under the studio lights too, if she goes any further she will turn into the Bride of Wildenstein.

Although I am not a fan, I think Sharon is very savvy when it comes to the music industry, and her comments to the contestants are very valid and helpful. I just wish she would cut the crap with that phony twee voice ( which makes her sound like an old crone ) and play it straight.

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    They're all different when they're on and off camera. I remember being in the audience once year and Simon was talking normally - but as soon as it came to judging I saw a change, he got into character for his comments. Something I hadn't really noticed too much on TV.
  • RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    No! No! No! She is perfect as she his. I would not want her to change one bit. I am loving her work on show! She is so funny, just priceless. I think she has returned better than ever!
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    I rest my case. She was awful tonight and could be in a lot of poo for her paedophile comments.

Odious old bint.
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Agreed. She is totally different to her first time on the show.