Options

Chris telling Pav to stop looking at Ashleigh??????

Comments

• Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we can judge on whether Chris was out of order there tbh, we simply don't know how much Pav has been staring at Ashleigh, and we never will, it was enough for Chris to confront him though, so it really comes down to whether you trust him or not.
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm as guilty as Pav for staring at Ashleigh. only difference is i'm doing it in the privacy of my own house where nobody can see me doing it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the moment that will seal his eviction this week imo. Unless Pav or Zoe do anything really objectionable in the meantime, Chris is a goner.

It's such a shame what's happened to him. For quite a while he was my favourite, but during the past few days I've been liking him less and less. After that 'stop looking at Ashleigh' comment tonight, he's become my least favourite HM. What an astounding fall from grace - I really hope he's evicted on Friday, it's for his own benefit really.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    I'm as guilty as Pav for staring at Ashleigh. only difference is i'm doing it in the privacy of my own house where nobody can see me doing it :)

Lucky for you otherwise Chris would be having words.:p
  • Options
    ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Pav can look at whomever he wants. Chris is the one ascribing intentions in the looks because he has lost perspective and has a crush on the damsel in distress.

Chris is savy in that he targets those he thinks are unpopular based on crowd reaction. The problem with this is that the idiots in the crowd don't always represent the opinion of the wider public. So this strategy with Pav is backfiring.

I like the fool, but that was one of the worst things that has happened to someone in the house and I think Chris has sealed his own fate.
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    I had to watch that through my fingers!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teenage boys obsess over the pretty girl that talks to them but with whom they have no chance. It's part of early development. In a 33 year old man it's just sad. Not sure if he can recover from this..
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Why should Chris be able to tell Pav who he can or can't look at. I would have told him to f-off and mind his own business. Chris just trying to make Pav even more uncomfortable, where is the poor guy supposed to look.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Having actually seen the clip I thought it was a good conversation, from the pov that it was extremely difficult for both. I feel if it was all from Chris surely he'd have told Pav not to say anything to Ashleigh, whereas he told him it as up to him whether to say anything or not.

Eta: clearly Pav had no idea and dealt with it brilliantly bless him.

We saw Ashleigh say that she has not noticed it and according to Chris no onw else has either. It is ALL from Chris :(
    Puppy_Junk wrote: »
    "You need to know people are seeing it"

Chris had just stated that nobody in the house was listening to him about it and hadn't picked up on it...he's creating reasons not to like Pav. Like he said himself, "People see what they want to see"

Also I want to stress how shitty that was for him to speak on Ashleigh's behalf without asking her, he even noted it wasn't his place but told him anyway.

I felt that BB ended that segment on that comment deliberately and rightly so IMO. Ashleigh said she hadn't noticed it :o He said he'd pointed it out to others but no one else has seen it and no one else ever mentions it. Yes Chris YOU see what YOU want to see. I actually feel disgusted with him. Who is the game player >:(
  • Options
    JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    Warp wrote: »
    You say he's done nothing wrong, but how do we know Pav hasn't be leering at Ashleigh so much, I doubt it's something that would be shown on the highlight show.

It so would.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Warp wrote: »
    Not really, especially when the accusation is he's staring, people tend to do it subconsciously and don't realise they're doing it.

In this case the supposed perpetrator and even the recipient plus 6 out of the remaining 7 HMS don't realise it either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Good on Chris for having a word and I believe he thinks he's seen what Pav is doing absolutely. The only problem is with Big Brother not showing any of it and obviously going for the poor Pav angle this week people will be more willing to believe the worst of Chris.
    And anyway, people barely take men looking at young girls seriously when they do see it happening so I can't see this having any backlash for Pav if it had been shown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Leering? That is a conclusion based on interpretation. How would you prove or even recognise it? It's not as if Pav has his tongue out or rubbing his thighs whilst looking at Ashleigh is it?

Even if he fancies her, so what? Looking isn't illegal, she not the flamin virgin Mary or a nun.

sorry but there is just no justification for what chris did.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Chris (in his self-appointed position as House Morality Spokesperson) thinks Pav deserved a 'talking to' because of his conduct, then why TF didn't he say anything about his fellow HMs ****ing a few beds away?

Twunt.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You say lines are open??
    Anyone know the number for Chris please -genuine question as I'm on a mobile ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather stare, than have listen to her as well Pav.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris was out of order tonight it wasn't his place to say anything. Poor Pav he's going to be so self conscious now :( I hope Pav stays on Friday and gets huge cheers, poor lad needs a confidence boost, god knows what he thinks the public must be thinking of him after what Chris has said.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Thad wrote: »
    Leering? That is a conclusion based on interpretation. How would you prove or even recognise it? It's not as if Pav has his tongue out or rubbing his thighs whilst looking at Ashleigh is it?

Even if he fancies her, so what? Looking isn't illegal, she not the flamin virgin Mary or a nun.

sorry but there is just no justification for what chris did.

Unfortunately, I think in Chris's mind Matthew and Danielle gave him permission to label Pav the House perv and he's now revelling in his position as Ashleigh's protector.
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know who's a lot creepier and sleezier? That Ian guy on BBOTs. He's always making pervy comments to guests and gestures.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I think in Chris's mind Matthew and Danielle gave him permission to label Pav the House perv and he's now revelling in his position as Ashleigh's protector.

I don't know the reason why Matthew targeted Pav but Danielle admitted on BBBOTS that she did it for revenge.

Hope she's happy with herself>:(
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris was adult, constructive, non-aggressive, and behaved like the adult he is.

He had a problem, he said it to Pav's face in a supportive way. Well done Chris.
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee wrote: »
    Chris was adult, constructive, non-aggressive, and behaved like the adult he is.

He had a problem, he said it to Pav's face in a supportive way. Well done Chris.

Yeah he was standing up for the dignity of a women.

What's wrong with that people?
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris's body language was so telling when he was talking to Pav in the bedroom.
    He kept closing his eyes and covering his face - a sure sign that he is fibbing.

Gosh I really dislike Chris at the moment - he's a proper snake in the grass - feeding everyones negativity against Pav.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah he was standing up for the dignity of a women.

What's wrong with that people?

Oh get out of here. If a female was staring at a male I'm sure you'd have the exact same view.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »

Are you kidding? He completely made up Pavs intent on how he was looking at Ashleigh based on nothing but his own perspective and then proceeded to 'in a quiet way' accuse Pav of being a pervert. On National TV!! He couldn't have been more out of order if he had tried.

If anything Chris was projecting. He should have kept his mouth shut and thought it through a bit.

As it is he may have doomed himself on Friday.