Producers fixed it for Helen to win....

Comments

• Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won because she was hated so much. So what does that do? It puts her odds up and she people put money on her on the last week and picked up the phone.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pass to the final and every opportunity to make her look good and other HMs bad.

Disgusting manipulation by the producers til the very end.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the pass to the final was a dead give away
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    The thing I was most curious about was how the voting just, at a random point, closed.

There was no '2 mins to close' or anything when the final two happened.. that I can remember?
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma saying it was only 1.2 % , Was only a sop to the viewers , just to keep the backlash under control
  • heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Emma saying it was only 1.2 % , Was only a sop to the viewers , just to keep the backlash under control

Course it was!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    She was always going to win from the start, doesn't she have some sort of connection to Richard Desmond, the guy who owns C5? I've read that she, Steven and Kimberly are all signed to a company that Desmond has ties to. If Helen didn't win it would have been Steven, Kimberly or any of the other house mates that are associated with Desmond.

Funny that. One gets a pass to the final and the other two have a showmance!!! How coincidental
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you actually have proof of this OP, or are just just having a strop?
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they manipulated it to f#ck for her to win. so blatant this last week or so
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Jon_Carke wrote: »
    BINGO!!! You nailed it. A complete fix. Not watching next year. Am done. It is horrific.

Let's find a way to complain to Channel 5.

It was never fixed when it was on Channel 4.

I don't think Pauline was told to pick Helen but as soon as she did Channel 5 knew who the winner was.

This is a very interesting tweet https://twitter.com/BigBro789/status/499189523486900224
  • playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they do a web chat with Helen so I can tell her what a massive **** she is.
  • JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    abarthman wrote: »
    Are some of your wearing tinfoil hats?

Do you actually realise how ridiculous all these "fix" allegations sound?

It's a TV gameshow.

Your favourite didn't win.

Accept it and move on.
    The allegations are definitely not ridiculous.

Is it really still a game show? because the housemates nowadays are all hand picked with experience in the media.

I've never had a favourite, but I'm still suspicious

Why should we accept it and move on? If people don't question these situations then they'll get away with it without being challenged, if was true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the voting itself is not fixed but why would it be when they control the content? Just show Helen in a positive way in the last week and there we go. The entire show has been pointless except this last week.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

she only said that to rub it in Ashleigh fans faces , i'd rather have not known
  • jayojayo Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    She is just trash
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    this wasn't big brother. Nominations were screwed to much.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disliked her as much as anyone but she won and that is it.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the whole 'fix' thing that happens every year. However it does seem strange that Helen:
    Got given a pass to the final on the second day before anyone could find out what she's really like
    Broke the rules multiple times and had numerous warnings but had no real consequences
    Was the nastiest, most disliked HM by far throughout the whole of the series

And yet won.

It is odd that the person given the free pass ended up the winner despite being the least popular.

I've never known a BB winner to come out to a wall of boos either.

Helen's win stinks of 71 day old fish >:(
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they freeze the voting
  • magpi99magpi99 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Nothing worse than bad losers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magpi99 wrote: »
    Nothing worse than bad losers.

A bad winner? E.g. Helen.
  • PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I believe she was, yes.

I SO AGREE
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    Do you actually have proof of this OP, or are just just having a strop?

'Fix' would be too strong a word for these things, but can certainly manipulate it.
  • Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you're saying Pauline was told to choose Helen for the free pass ?

Yes
    She was always going to win from the start, doesn't she have some sort of connection to Richard Desmond, the guy who owns C5? I've read that she, Steven and Kimberly are all signed to a company that Desmond has ties to. If Helen didn't win it would have been Steven, Kimberly or any of the other house mates that are associated with Desmond.
    A pass to the final and every opportunity to make her look good and other HMs bad.

Disgusting manipulation by the producers til the very end.

Agreed, the whole thing stinks, THE WORST Housemate of all time, a bully, a vile foul mouthed evil witch, fixed pass to the final, numerous warnings, the media machine can make anything happen and it did. Disgusted.>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was never fixed when it was on Channel 4.

I don't think Pauline was told to pick Helen but as soon as she did Channel 5 knew who the winner was.

This is a very interesting tweet https://twitter.com/BigBro789/status/499189523486900224

Fair enough if she'd won it fairly but I don't believe that. its been fixed from the beginning. why do people even bother to vote. all they're doing is wasting their well earned cash to BB production and Desmond who've fixed it from the start who the winner will be. whats even more piss taken is this lot signed up to a company he owns. if ever there was a fix then this is it. >:( Shame on BB and Channel 5