There's no fool like an old fool

2»

Comments

• gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are some right old jealous people on this forum - sad fools! A jealous fool is indeed an old fool!

I wish Ronie and his wife the best of luck At last some good news! :)
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    She was such a parasite.

Glad I don't know where she disappeared to.:yawn:

haha im going to spoil it for you- im sure she wanted to persue a career as a glamour model and then sun made her a page 3 girl for a day.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are some right old jealous people on this forum - sad fools! A jealous fool is indeed an old fool!

I wish Ronie and his wife the best of luck At last some good news! :)

I'm neither old nor jealous. Jealous of her? I'm sorry, I wouldn't even have considered going out with a man who smoked, let along married him! Why does that make me jealous? Jealous of his money? Nope. I'd rather be poor and happy (which I am) and live on beans on toast than be rich and unhappy. I'm old enough (45) to know that, whilst not yet being 'old'!

And if this marriage lasts into double figures I'll eat my hat! The body language on its own is screaming "I don't want to get any closer than this"! You're right about the luck though - although which one of them will need it more is up for debate!

I'm constantly amazed how people who simply analyse things in an objective way are called 'jealous' by those who can only see things subjectively... but then I think I've answered my own question!
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm neither old nor jealous. Jealous of her? I'm sorry, I wouldn't even have considered going out with a man who smoked, let along married him! Why does that make me jealous? Jealous of his money? Nope. I'd rather be poor and happy (which I am) and live on beans on toast than be rich and unhappy. I'm old enough (45) to know that, whilst not yet being 'old'!

And if this marriage lasts into double figures I'll eat my hat! The body language on its own is screaming "I don't want to get any closer than this"! You're right about the luck though - although which one of them will need it more is up for debate!

I'm constantly amazed how people who simply analyse things in an objective way are called 'jealous' by those who can only see things subjectively... but then I think I've answered my own question!

I was talking about the media in general and all the negative FB comments about this marriage. Not you my friend! ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was talking about the media in general and all the negative FB comments about this marriage. Not you my friend! ;)

No you weren't, you were talking about this forum. DS presumably. Also you were rather rude about other people's points of view when they don't agree with your own and calling people ''old fools''. ''A jealous fool is indeed an old fool''. What in the name of all that's holy does that mean? :D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Loon wrote: »
    What's happened to Macca? Looks like he forgot to put his teeth in!

Thanks for that, biggest laugh Ive had today.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Ronnie Wood is far too young to get married and should live his life a bit more , but if it makes him happy then good luck to him .
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you weren't, you were talking about this forum. DS presumably. Also you were rather rude about other people's points of view when they don't agree with your own and calling people ''old fools''. ''A jealous fool is indeed an old fool''. What in the name of all that's holy does that mean? :D

Maybe I'm the jealous one around here since I started the thread.:D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly that.