Options

Moronic twosomes

DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We had the twins way back in the day.
We had Jedward.
We had those daft American nobodies who used to live with High Heffner.

Now we've got Speidi.

Does anyone like the gruesome twosomes?

I don't.:yawn::yawn:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I do. People actually think it's ok for the hm's to slag them off, but when they slag them off back, there is a problem.
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, they're pointless, if they insist on having twosomes they should at least have the guts to split them up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    No, they're pointless, if they insist on having twosomes they should at least have the guts to split them up.

Agreed.:D
  • Options
    Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer the twosomes over the airheads from essex that they have been signing up in recent years.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    As long as they're good housemates I don't care how many are lumped together as one.
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next they'll find a set of triplets to put in because next time it has to be BIGGER, right?.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as they're good housemates I don't care how many are lumped together as one.

Really?:eek:

So any old rubbish will please you as long as you are 'entertained'.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, Diamond. I recall seeing you on the forums last year, who are you supporting this time? :)

And yes, the twosomes are ridiculous. They're people who have no independence and can't rely on themselves for the simplest of tasks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wasnt sure to start with but i think theyre great now, like bonnie and clyde, theyve got the potential to stir things up, i actually think theyre more real than any of the housemates and great entertainment value
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    Hey, Diamond. I recall seeing you on the forums last year, who are you supporting this time? :)

And yes, the twosomes are ridiculous. They're people who have no independence and can't rely on themselves for the simplest of tasks.

Hi Satanel.:)

I'm not actually supporting any of them and find it easier to say who I dislike.:o

Didn't mind Paula and thought she was a troubled soul.

You?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Satanel.:)

I'm not actually supporting any of them and find it easier to say who I dislike.:o

Didn't mind Paula and thought she was a troubled soul.

You?

Aw, I didn't mind Paula either.

My favourite at the minute is Gillian & I'm a bit irritated at her major-lack of airtime; glad she got zero nominations though. I also quite like Lacey, so I hope she makes it far as well.

I only really dislike two: Speidi & Ryan. :p
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Really?:eek:

So any old rubbish will please you as long as you are 'entertained'.

Well yeah, isn't that what BB's about? Being entertained?

I am usually hard to please though.
    It's easy to be entertained by Speidi this series because I don't actually like anyone in there.
  • Options
    tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funnily enough,

Heidi is actually really good friends with the playboy twins. They probably convinced her to go in and I remember Heidi tweeting when CBB was on saying how much she loves the show and its her fave thing to watch, which is probably why she got approached. They had to start their career on the rise back to fame somewhere.

Heidi aspires to be some playboy **** as she did playboy and did all those surgeries to make herself look like a barbie doll when she was beautiful before.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Lisa and Mario were amazing, so yes.

Samanda were the only rubbish couple and that was mostly to them being in such a poor series and BB rigging things in their favour so we never got the potentially interesting eviction with one of them being split up.
    tpau21 wrote: »
    Heidi aspires to be some playboy ****

Yes, very slutty of her to settle down with a husband and becoming a born again Christian. :mad:

No wonder women do so poorly on BB with these sorts of opinions about :(
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fowl Fax wrote: »
    I prefer the twosomes over the airheads from essex that they have been signing up in recent years.

And me, sick to death of this TOWIE bollox reality shows are hell-bent on shoving down our throats:rolleyes:
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be far more interesting if they put couples and twins in as seperate people and split them up into different teams for tasks, I would hate to go in with my husband and be treated as one person, I would want to compete against him.
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    And me, sick to death of this TOWIE bollox reality shows are hell-bent on shoving down our throats:rolleyes:

Plus another.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, very slutty of her to settle down with a husband and becoming a born again Christian. :mad:

No wonder women do so poorly on BB with these sorts of opinions about :(

Not really sure how going on Celebrity Big Brother is "settling down". Then again, I can't tell whether you were being serious or not, I hope not. :eek:
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think couples should go in..they are always allowed to be together.. Yet everyone else is alone and if there is two of you ..you always have someone to watch your back..
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Not really sure how going on Celebrity Big Brother is "settling down".

I don't think it has anything to do with her sex life to make her a "****" :confused:

Famehungry yes :D But that's true of most of them.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    the bb8 twins weren't morons. ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it has anything to do with her sex life to make her a "****" :confused:

Famehungry yes :D But that's true of most of them.

"Celebrity Big Brother housemate Spencer Pratt has revealed that he "debated" having sex with wife Heidi on the show - but decided they wouldn't do it for less than six figures."

Famehungry, moneyhungry, they're just hungry tbh. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    wasnt sure to start with but i think theyre great now, like bonnie and clyde, theyve got the potential to stir things up, i actually think theyre more real than any of the housemates and great entertainment value

Not sure how you can call 2 shallow, looks-obssessed people that are nearly 30 but behave like 10 year olds in a playground, REAL ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Celebrity Big Brother housemate Spencer Pratt has revealed that he "debated" having sex with wife Heidi on the show - but decided they wouldn't do it for less than six figures."

Famehungry, moneyhungry, they're just hungry tbh. :p

Oh please NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just watched a clip where they say all the house mates should get up put full make up on 24/7 and that one of them( Rylan I think) needs to wear make up to " promote his brand" are these 2 for real..