Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Meanwhile, her friend Rylan has said that people questioning Katie's version of events 'need to be locked up and the key thrown away'. :eek:

*starts making a list*

:cool:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His twitter account has changed so much since he hooked up with Katie. He sounds uncannily like her at times ....
    Lol,especially the other tweet..i'm in bed (again) with my beautiful wife miss katie price:D
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *starts making a list*

:cool:
    I'm not going to change my mind for some donkey toothed idiot, who is so far up price's backside he can see kev..
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I'm not going to change my mind for some donkey toothed idiot, who is so far up price's backside he can see kev..

Love this :)
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Lorise,quoted you by mistake..

No problem at all :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol me neither....when I see Rylan I start singing the Banana Splits tune la la la :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D

I caught a bit of Rylan's interview on Loose Women yesterday. Those teeth! :eek: What has he done? His teeth were fine before - now he looks like Dick Emery's Vicar character!:eek::D
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

I demand compensation to buy a new keyboard as I've just spluttered coffee over mine :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

agree !!!

his quote is

Her good friend Rylan Clark of XFactor and Celebrity Big Brother fame has been chatting to 98FM. He’s said “I think it’s absolutely vile some of the comments Katie has been getting. She’s had an 8-week premature labour. Luckily Katie, Jett and Kieran are all doing fine but how would these people feel if it was their sister or daughter who just had a baby 8 weeks premature in a foreign country and then people say the things they’ve been saying. I think it’s absolutely vile. These people need to be locked up and the key thrown away”.

If a friend or relative had behaved in the way KP had during her pregnancy I would be raising serious questions about the paternity, and their behaviour... and they would be on the receiving end of some harsh words from me... very much along the lines of

"what on earth were you thinking, you selfish numpty"

Luckily it is not illegal to review information and raise questions about someone's version of events... especially when that person has been proven as a liar in court!
    I am thinking of those comments made on the Graham Norton show and heat magazine that she was sued for!

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/dec/02/katie-price-compensation-peter-andre
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's silly isn't it, just when we're all getting bored of discussing the dramarama they seem to want us to start rehashing all the reasons why we've been speculating. Oh well, just for starters here's Katie reportedly nearly 4 months pregnant on 7th April http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pregnant-katie-price-looks-knackered-1816921 and here's a report saying the baby was due 'towards the end of the summer'. Isn't October in the autumn? :confused:http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/24/katie-price-and-new-husband-kieran-hayler-announce-they-are-expecting-their-first-child-together-after-whirlwind-romance-3511389/

(Brilliant Val :D:D:D)
  • PoppysocksPoppysocks Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    :D:D

I caught a bit of Rylan's interview on Loose Women yesterday. Those teeth! :eek: What has he done? His teeth were fine before - now he looks like Dick Emery's Vicar character!:eek::D

This made me really laugh! Bet not many remember him but you're so right :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    ... especially when that person has been proven as a liar in court!
    I am thinking of those comments made on the Graham Norton show and heat magazine that she was sued for!

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/dec/02/katie-price-compensation-peter-andre

Proven liar in court? Not exactly what happened.

This tells you a little more about the court case:

http://inforrm.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/case-law-peter-andre-v-katie-price-honest-comment-and-the-public-interest-gervase-de-wilde/

Basically it was a case of her honestly commenting what she thought - defamation isn't just about whether someone is lying or telling the truth. She made claims about him she either shouldn't have because it slurred his character or were private and shouldn't have been revealed ... that doesn't make them untrue.

Personally I agree with her regarding Unconditional. The single, the album, the large video backdrops of H on tour (when asked not to), the perfume.

... and people say KP sells her kids! :rolleyes:
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Basically it was a case of her honestly commenting what she thought"

She thought Peter and Claire were having an affair?
    Or she was just being a spiteful so and so more like!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proven liar in court? Not exactly what happened.

This tells you a little more about the court case:

http://inforrm.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/case-law-peter-andre-v-katie-price-honest-comment-and-the-public-interest-gervase-de-wilde/

Basically it was a case of her honestly commenting what she thought - defamation isn't just about whether someone is lying or telling the truth. She made claims about him she either shouldn't have because it slurred his character or were private and shouldn't have been revealed ... that doesn't make them untrue.

Personally I agree with her regarding Unconditional. The single, the album, the large video backdrops of H on tour (when asked not to), the perfume.

... and people say KP sells her kids! :rolleyes:

So you believe that PA was having an affair with his manager? Because that is what she accused him of,

the quote from the guardian states

"Price, who was not in court, accepted that the allegation was completely untrue, apologised unreservedly and had agreed to pay substantial compensation and Ms Powell's legal fees. "

"She (Price) is keen to emphasise that she accepts without question that the relationship between Ms Powell and Mr Andre has never been anything other than purely professional, and greatly regrets having embarrassed Ms Powell and having caused her distress."

If that isn't evidence of her admitting that she is a proven liar, then what else can it be! It came from the horses mouth!;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/7479346/Katie-Price-sued-by-former-manager-over-affair-claims.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you believe that PA was having an affair with his manager? Because that is what she accused him of,

the quote from the guardian states

"Price, who was not in court, accepted that the allegation was completely untrue, apologised unreservedly and had agreed to pay substantial compensation and Ms Powell's legal fees. "

"She (Price) is keen to emphasise that she accepts without question that the relationship between Ms Powell and Mr Andre has never been anything other than purely professional, and greatly regrets having embarrassed Ms Powell and having caused her distress."

If that isn't evidence of her admitting that she is a proven liar, then what else can it be! It came from the horses mouth!;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/7479346/Katie-Price-sued-by-former-manager-over-affair-claims.html

First off that's a lawyer speaking on her behalf, not the horses mouth. She wasn't even in court. Once the case has gone against you I guess if the judge requires an apology you have to apologise.

The real sparks will fly if this new case makes it to court, maybe it'll make whatever did happen a lot clearer.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    agree !!!

his quote is

Her good friend Rylan Clark of XFactor and Celebrity Big Brother fame has been chatting to 98FM. He’s said “I think it’s absolutely vile some of the comments Katie has been getting. She’s had an 8-week premature labour. Luckily Katie, Jett and Kieran are all doing fine but how would these people feel if it was their sister or daughter who just had a baby 8 weeks premature in a foreign country and then people say the things they’ve been saying. I think it’s absolutely vile. These people need to be locked up and the key thrown away”.

If a friend or relative had behaved in the way KP had during her pregnancy I would be raising serious questions about the paternity, and their behaviour... and they would be on the receiving end of some harsh words from me... very much along the lines of

"what on earth were you thinking, you selfish numpty"

Luckily it is not illegal to review information and raise questions about someone's version of events... especially when that person has been proven as a liar in court!

Oh please ! Rylan:D .This is the man who has morphed himself into a Pwicey Lookalikey ,complete with spots.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/22/x-factor-rylan-clark-katie-price_n_2001110.html

....not to mention doing an Ulrika by allegedly nicking a BB contestant for himself.:eek:
    And we are meant to take HIM seriously .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First off that's a lawyer speaking on her behalf, not the horses mouth. She wasn't even in court. Once the case has gone against you I guess if the judge requires an apology you have to apologise.

The real sparks will fly if this new case makes it to court, maybe it'll make whatever did happen a lot clearer.

So you are suggesting that KP did not instruct her barrister to read out a statement admitting that she lied, and that she accepts that nothing unprofessional happened ?

I would suggest that you are clutching at straws if you don't think that the statement is proof that she lied to an audience full of people... :D:D:

I think most people would disagree that this was not proof that she lied
    Forum Member
    It's silly isn't it, just when we're all getting bored of discussing the dramarama they seem to want us to start rehashing all the reasons why we've been speculating. Oh well, just for starters here's Katie reportedly nearly 4 months pregnant on 7th April http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pregnant-katie-price-looks-knackered-1816921 and here's a report saying the baby was due 'towards the end of the summer'. Isn't October in the autumn? :confused:http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/24/katie-price-and-new-husband-kieran-hayler-announce-they-are-expecting-their-first-child-together-after-whirlwind-romance-3511389/

(Brilliant Val :D:D:D)
    The facts are there ,so if people want to ignore them then c'est la vie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Basically it was a case of her honestly commenting what she thought"

She thought Peter and Claire were having an affair?
    Or she was just being a spiteful so and so more like!

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she was paranoid about it and thought it.

With most of these tabloid celebs they spend 90% of their lives spinning and lying. She obviously makes things up sometimes for drama ... doesn't surprise me, its kind of her job.

I'm not some person who thinks she's whiter than white - i just think some of the things she comes out with and may have affected her are damn right. How would any of you guys feel if on the days your estranged ex husband was "looking after" your kids, he was actually using them as unpaid actors in a tv show, and the whole country saw private moments? and maybe even there were claims it affected their wellbeing? Yes i'm aware she had them in their shows before but people can change their mind.

How would you feel if your estranged ex-husband left, and you had a kid prior to even meeting him. and suddenly he was going around the country selling cd's of a song about him and doing tours with home video clips of him behind you?

I have a feeling possibly not too pleased!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are suggesting that KP did not instruct her barrister to read out a statement admitting that she lied, and that she accepts that nothing unprofessional happened ?

She wasn't there lion, I have no idea what her involvement in that was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh please ! Rylan:D .This is the man who has morphed himself into a Pwicey Lookalikey ,complete with spots.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/22/x-factor-rylan-clark-katie-price_n_2001110.html

....not to mention doing an Ulrika by allegedly nicking a BB contestant for himself.:eek:
    And we are meant to take HIM seriously .

Good to see you're finally back from your Mediterranean Cruise - missed you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cruise? I imagined more pink horsebox :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The facts are there ,so if people want to ignore them then c'est la vie.

Welcome back janna :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cruise? I imagined more pink horsebox :eek:

You think Janna is really Katie in disguise? :eek:
    Forum Member
    Awe fanks. I'm all tanned and thankfully needed no hospital treatment so no dramarama to report about midnight dashes and punching medical staff. Sorry. Next time I'll make sure I'm more careless.
    Back on topic. So they are home. Lubbly-jubbly....I'll watch for twit pics of her parked on double yellow lines .
This discussion has been closed.