TV Channel 17

Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had not come across this channel before ( can't remember its name). Yesterday evening it showed Mr Smith and Miss Jones, and then the Shakespeare episode.

I love both of them.

:)

Comments

• AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's called 'Really'. I only caught the last few minutes of Gridlock so was pleasantly surprised to catch it. I'd forgotten how good Ardal O'Hanlan was as Brannigan. Now there's a character I'd love to see again.
  • eirmaneirman Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Have a look at my thread further down the page, called ,,,

"The Doc On Really"
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for posting that, k9fan, and you, eirman, for your thread. I've just watched Smith and Jones, Shakespeare and Gridlock. Wonderful to see Ten running down corridors again. :)

And some more episodes next week. (I never thought I'd look forward to seeing Daleks in Manhatten. How good it looks now).

I'm definitely happy happy!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):)

Off to look ..... thank you :)
  • Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget BBC Three HD folks! Series link is our friends .....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch is also airing 4/5 episodes consecutively every Sunday at the moment, from 10am.

I believe they're on 'The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit' next.
  • bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joshNOM wrote: »
    Watch is also airing 4/5 episodes consecutively every Sunday at the moment, from 10am.

I believe they're on 'The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit' next.[/QUOTE
    Watch is a pay channel, really is free to air.
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess boxset sales are low among forum users then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess boxset sales are low among forum users then.

Strange you should say that. I have all the dvds but found myself watching smith and Jones in a none ocd way with a couple if beers last night and really enjoying it.
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange you should say that. I have all the dvds but found myself watching smith and Jones in a non ocd way with a couple if beers last night and really enjoying it.

Yeah fair point. I do the same with the BBC three repeats on occasion. I just find the channels that screen them with adverts often hack them to pieces and why watch with adverts when you can watch at your own leisure?

But yeah. I guess it is nice to randomly catch an episode when channel hopping. I did the same with Cold War last night.

Speaking of which. What a great effects shot that is at the end!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

• IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it Friday. I watched an episode from season 3. Freema Agyman is far prettier than Billie Piper, Jenna Louise Coleman and Karen Gillian
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    I found it Friday. I watched an episode from season 3. Freema Agyman is far prettier than Billie Piper, Jenna Louise Coleman and Karen Gillian

At last, someone who agrees with me. :)

I've always thought Freema was beautiful. The others are, of course, exceptionally pretty, as well, but not a patch on Freema.
    k9fan wrote: »

;-):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    At last, someone who agrees with me. :)

I've always thought Freema was beautiful. The others are, of course, exceptionally pretty, as well, but not a patch on Freema.

;-):)

Daleks in Manhatten.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »

Daleks in Manhatten.:)

Just watched it.

Was kinda surprised to see Spider Man pop up :D
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airborae wrote: »
    It's called 'Really'. I only caught the last few minutes of Gridlock so was pleasantly surprised to catch it. I'd forgotten how good Ardal O'Hanlan was as Brannigan. Now there's a character I'd love to see again.

I cannot believe that Sky Digital haven't got round to giving us a 'Really +1' channel. I'd love Sky to do that, so fans who haven't got any "Who" on DVD, can catch the show an hour later, if they forget to watch it when it's first on.

Come on Sky! Bring us a 'Really +1'. We need it bad!
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah fair point. I do the same with the BBC three repeats on occasion. I just find the channels that screen them with adverts often hack them to pieces and why watch with adverts when you can watch at your own leisure?

But yeah. I guess it is nice to randomly catch an episode when channel hopping. I did the same with Cold War last night.

Speaking of which. What a great effects shot that is at the end!

Why is it do you think, that BBC3 haven't shown any Chris Eccleston "Who" episodes in a while? It's been about four maybe five years sice BBC3 showed any episodes from 2005.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    Why is it do you think, that BBC3 haven't shown any Chris Eccleston "Who" episodes in a while? It's been about four maybe five years sice BBC3 showed any episodes from 2005.

BBc3 showed dalek in November last year as part of the greatest monsters and villains weekend.
  • DJGMDJGM Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    I cannot believe that Sky Digital haven't got round to giving us a 'Really +1' channel.
    I'd love Sky to do that, so fans who haven't got any "Who" on DVD, can catch the
    show an hour later, if they forget to watch it when it's first on.

Come on Sky! Bring us a 'Really +1'. We need it bad!
    Sky can't do that. The channel is owned by UKTV, not BSkyB. If anyone chooses to launch Really+1 it'll be UKTV.