Options

Helen sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all previous BB winners

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
Nearly all previous BB winners have been pretty decent people and none of them a nasty, bully like Helen Wood .

Here is all the previous winners and what they're doing now .
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/big-brother-2014-past-winners-3648563

Comments

• Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    *sigh* Helen isn't a nasty bully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How would you describe her Sid?
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a sore to society in my opinion - never mind big brother.
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The winners often tend to be people that have come through some adversity, struggled to fit it, went on a journey...I think helen applies here too
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could have been worse...

Could have been Chris.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    The winners often tend to be people that have come through some adversity, struggled to fit it, went on a journey...I think helen applies here too

Where I disagree is that none of them have been really nasty individuals like Helen .
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Where I disagree is that none of them have been really nasty individuals like Helen .
    Many say Nadia was.

I think it is great that we have finally got a villain to win.
    I have been waiting for years to see this happen and thank goodness it did in what has been a pretty poor series for me the final was the uplifting moment I shouted YES at my tv.

Helen is loud,aggressive,has anger issues,she also was loyal and did take a journey into understanding how bad her behavior could be at times.
    Was Ashleigh lying when she said I have been as bad at times? I think not.
    Both of these girls behaved badly,they had different ways to vent.
    Helens aproach was more direct and in your face,Ashleighs anger was much more controlled behind closed doors but it was still there.

I think Helen is a good winner and such a change from the dire bores that normally win the show.
  • Options
    zelanazelana Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia certainly wasn't all sweetness and light. She was as volatile as Helen.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Many say Nadia was.

I think it is great that we have finally got a villain to win.
    I have been waiting for years to see this happen and thank goodness it did in what has been a pretty poor series for me the final was the uplifting moment I shouted YES at my tv.

Helen is loud,aggressive,has anger issues,she also was loyal and did take a journey into understanding how bad her behavior could be at times.
    Was Ashleigh lying when she said I have been as bad at times? I think not.
    Both of these girls behaved badly,they had different ways to vent.
    Helens aproach was more direct and in your face,Ashleighs anger was much more controlled behind closed doors but it was still there.

I think Helen is a good winner and such a change from the dire bores that normally win the show.

In my eyes though Helen wasn't even that good as a villain, yeah sure she caused arguments and conflict but there was a dull formulaic approach which just got tedious by the end, once you saw one Helen argument you pretty much saw them all. Essentially she was Sallie Axl, the only difference being while Sallie had one week in the show and left on a high Helen hung around getting increasingly stale and leaving a dark cloud in the process.

A good villain either needs to be either incredibly complex (Bea) or so ridiculous that they just come across as comedic (Charley), Helen was neither.
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    I think Helen probably won because of her dominant personality.

I don't think there has been such a dominant housemate other than Josie

On the other hand I have really no idea why she won or who voted for her lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

she was the very epitome of the school yard bully
    take your rosy specs off
    terrible person think of the worst bb hm ever that's helen
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was the very epitome of the school yard bully
    take your rosy specs off
    terrible person think of the worst bb hm ever that's helen

Your saying Helen was worse than someone who spat in someones face,worse than someone that used gun gestures to threaten housemates,worse than jades behavior in CBB5,worse than those that bullied shabazz.
    Absolute rubbish.
    Helen is akin to Grace,or Charley,saying nasty things,getting in your face etc but to put her down as the worst ever housemate is so over the top it just reminds me how people let hatred dominate their views.
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Nearly all previous BB winners have been pretty decent people and none of them a nasty, bully like Helen Wood .

Here is all the previous winners and what they're doing now .
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/big-brother-2014-past-winners-3648563

Sam and Callum picked on Dexter

Luke called Becky fat

Aaron thought he was superior to everyone in the house

Josie and John James argued for half the series

Not that we are talking about Celeb BB but Jim Davidson was a sexist argumentative pr-ck and the public loved him.

Nothing is that simple