Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMcginn03 wrote: »
    I emailed channel4 about coach trip, because me and my mum love the series! I got a reply today saying there is no plans in making any new series, but to watch out for repeats on more4 and lunch times on channel4 this summer.

Awww! I'm really gutted to hear this! I really hope they make more of them, I love Coach Trip!
  • LarryHillingtonLarryHillington Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely devastating news if this really is the end. I wonder if it was a Channel 4 decision or perhaps Brendan feels he's outgrown the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Channel 4 ‏@C4Insider
    @alexbd18 We have no information as yet on a start date for the next series of #CoachTrip, keep an eye on the TV Listings
    1:35 AM - 4 Jun 12 via Social Observer TG · Embed this Tweet

they seem to think it will be coming back saying watch out on tv listing for it
  • Jules 1Jules 1 Posts: 2,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering that that they scheduled 3 Coach Trip almost back to back in the Winter, (Christmas, Celebrity and Regular), it seems very strange that they didn't space them out better, especially if there is no new series or we will to wait a while for the next.

To me I think that around 10-12 weeks of Coach Trip a year is enough, 2 regular series of 6 weeks and then 1 special of 2 weeks.

Any more than that is too much.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was searching for info and ended up here.

I miss Coach Trip, and hope it returns soon. I shall record the repeats when they're on as I think I missed a few.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58667213#post58667213
    This discussion has been closed.