Jersey shore season 3

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,825
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Starts on the 6th in the states, here is a 10 minute clip of the first episode:

http://unrealityshout.com/blogs/extended-preview-of-jersey-shore-newbie-deena-joining-the-show

:D I am in love with Deena already! So excited :o

Comments

• Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear I'm surprised anyone watches this. Car-crash telly.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear I'm surprised anyone watches this. Car-crash telly.

Which is precisely WHY people watch it :)
  • ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's strangely addictive.

I thought I'd hate it, but got totally hooked on Season 2.

Anyone know when season 3 starts on the U.K. version of MTV?
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MTV are calling it the secord half of season 2.

It's awful, but oddly watchable.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Sooooo? :D

Did anyone watch it? I DID!! And it looks set to be a great series. Have you seen the viewing figures it's received in America? :eek: Talk about record setting!

Ep 1 - 8.45m
    Ep 2 - 8.56m
    Ep 3 - 7.70m
    Ep 4 - 8.87m
    Ep 5 - 8.83m

Pretty impressive for probably the best (worst?) example of car-crash telly!

So although episode 1 only aired last night (on MTV's new channel on Sky 126) I can already tell Deena's going to be really annoying a bit toooo much in yer face. I think the other HMs think so too. Especially Mike!

And I cannot believe (well, actually, I can :p) that there was a massive girl-on-girl fight after just 5 hours in the house. Love Jenni... LOVES IT!!!! :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My boyfriend fancies JWoww so much - ever since she punched Mike:confused:
    Forum Member
    Yeah that was brilliant :D She more back handed him. Full throttle. Just threw her hand into his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjESswuhO8

And although on Jersey Shore she's usually seen in some *ahem* questionable outfits that leave very little to the imagination, she can scrub up nice!

She's definitely the prettiest out of the girls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what the hell kind of name is Jwoww
    Forum Member
    She's called Jennifer Farley but I assume she gave herself the nickname Jwoww for the show. They very rarely call her Jwoww though, they just call her Jenni. In fact, I think apart from Snooki and Pauly, they're all called by their first names. Actually even Snooki is called Nicole most of the time.

Michael Sorrentino is called The Situation

Nicole Polizzi is called Snooki

Paul DelVecchio is called DJ Pauly D (he is actually a DJ)

Sammi Giancola is called Sammi Sweetheart, but everyone usually just calls her Sam, or "YOU F***KING BITCH!"

And Angelina, Ronnie, Vinny and Deena are all just called that.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear!!! According to the metro:
    "A UK version of the show has been confirmed by MTV, it will be entitled 'Geordie Shore' and will follow a group of socialites in Newcastle, England. The name comes from the slang word used for the citizens of Newcastle." :eek: :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it but the problem is they're too famous now to really let go like in season one. I saw pics of them in the paper when they were filming this series and everywhere they went there were dozens of people around them filming on phones etc.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I have to admit to watching this show, it is so car crashy that it is good. I have only watched the first season though on viva (only have freeview), but there is no sign of them showing season 2 or 3.
    Forum Member
    pharoah wrote: »
    I love it but the problem is they're too famous now to really let go like in season one. I saw pics of them in the paper when they were filming this series and everywhere they went there were dozens of people around them filming on phones etc.

I agree. How can anybody NOT recognise Snooki?!

And I'm sure that's how some/most of the fights started in season 2. Drunk members of the public just starting on them because they're jealous that they're famous (for not doing a lot!), they get free drinks and tables and all the girls...and sometimes grenades :D

I think that's why they're filming season 4 in Italy.

xmel05! I just tried to send you a private message to let you know of a great (and safe!) streaming website that has all season 2 and up to ep 5 of season 3 but I was blocked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we'll see any fights with members of the public again. Ronnie is up in court for that one he had in season one where some pleb and his girlfriend were starting on him all night
    Forum Member
    pharoah wrote: »
    I don't think we'll see any fights with members of the public again. Ronnie is up in court for that one he had in season one where some pleb and his girlfriend were starting on him all night

Tell me about it!! :eek: They wouldn't stop following them and hurling abuse at them, no matter how much Ronnie (not so much Sam) kept trying to ignore them. I'm not saying violence was the answer but that was clearly what that knob was looking for, so Ronnie just simply obliged :D

Does anyone else really not like Sam by the way? Can't stand her. Ronnie would be so much more fun if they weren't going out :mad: As for Sam, I think she'd just snare some other poor sod to create drama and grief for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me about it!! :eek: They wouldn't stop following them and hurling abuse at them, no matter how much Ronnie (not so much Sam) kept trying to ignore them. I'm not saying violence was the answer but that was clearly what that knob was looking for, so Ronnie just simply obliged :D

Does anyone else really not like Sam by the way? Can't stand her. Ronnie would be so much more fun if they weren't going out :mad: As for Sam, I think she'd just snare some other poor sod to create drama and grief for.

Sam is the only one i hate. Such a bloody 'fun-sucker'. Why is she even on there (pay cheque aside)

Hopefully we wont see her on the next series and we'll have some new blood. A couple of new comers would be quite good.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Love, love, love Jersey Shore. Cant wait to see next week's episode!!

Kinda hard to feel sorry for ronnie and sam, ronnies made a rod for his own back and sam is kinda a bitch.

Love Vinny and Pauly D!!
    Forum Member
    I love Vinny and Pauly too. Very sweet considering..

Mike's great too, but I hated the way he kept chucking those girls out last season instead of being wingman for Pauly like Pauly always is for him.

And Sam is bitch personified. She never does or says anything to redeem herself and she's ruined Ronnie :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read that Ronnie and Sam have genuinely split up now, so maybe she'll find a Romeo in Italy and he can start being fun again.

I couldn't believe she punched him for making up with Jenni:eek:

The boys do generally seem sweeter than the girls, which is not what I would have expected.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I love Vinny and Pauly too. Very sweet considering..

Mike's great too, but I hated the way he kept chucking those girls out last season instead of being wingman for Pauly like Pauly always is for him.

And Sam is bitch personified. She never does or says anything to redeem herself and she's ruined Ronnie :(

I like The Situation too he cracks me up! :D Sometimes he is selfish but i can forgive him!
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I read that Ronnie and Sam have genuinely split up now, so maybe she'll find a Romeo in Italy and he can start being fun again.

I couldn't believe she punched him for making up with Jenni:eek:

The boys do generally seem sweeter than the girls, which is not what I would have expected.

I know! I seen the preview for that last night- cant wait to see it!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

I couldn't believe she punched him for making up with Jenni:eek

What!?!? Jenni did nothing wrong, no more than Snooks anyway, and Ronnie had forgiven her.

But seriously "the letter" funniest thing ever!
    Forum Member
    vicky2424 wrote: »

But seriously "the letter" funniest thing ever!

Haha! I loved the way Snookie was reciting to Jenni what to type with such a serious tone

"Last night Ron was dancing and making out with lots of girls and multiple fat women also" :D

On another note, the clip of the way Sam PUNCHES, not slaps! But properly punches Ronnie when he's still in tears and upset is awful. Not sure what episode it's going to be in though. I think episode 5..
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such an incredible show, so watchable and addictive.

Sammy and Ronnie as a couple really annoyed me, so its better they are split up. I felt for Angelina last series though. I like pretty much every one there BUT I do think that they may have got too famous, I'm sure the show started with around a million viewers and now has almost 9 million.

Ronnie is in trouble with the fights he has had, so he calmed down during series 2 and I doubt he will be getting into trouble.

The Letter... funniest thing!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another note, the clip of the way Sam PUNCHES, not slaps! But properly punches Ronnie when he's still in tears and upset is awful. Not sure what episode it's going to be in though. I think episode 5..

Yeh it is, i'm up to date and episode 6 is the next one on in US on thurs

I was also concerned about them being too famous to go back to the Jersey Shore and that they wouldn't be able to film in clubs properly, I think that it's probably become a lot more staged in season 3. But they are still fantastic, still coming out with fab one liners and more importantly still beating that beat
    Forum Member
    I was trying to explain to my boyfriend, that with possibly the exception of Deena (but mainly because she's new and a mate of Snooki's unlike all the others who were just picked from auditions etc) the Jersey Shore producers just got it SO right with who they eventually chose for the line-up. Imagine if the BB producers could have got it as right with their line-up as the Jersey Shore producers have done with theirs :rolleyes:

All of them have such great qualities for the show and superb TV personas in interviews. I don't think any of them have ever come across as arrogant or obnoxious, and they all come from nice loving households too! Have you seen this pic of Mike?! LMAO!!

They know what/who they are and why they're there, what makes great TV and they love it. Even Angelina and Sam, they're both massive bitches right? But it just wouldn't be the same without them. The producers knew they couldn't all get along and we were going to need some friction, and it's the perfect amount! And some! :eek:

I also love the editing and all the music they use. Like my bf said, it makes them and their situations/day-to-day lives look more exciting and cooler than they probably are in reality, but that's great isn't it? It means they're doing their jobs! (As in the editors and producers etc)

I love the opening with the "Get crazy! Get wild! Let's party! Get loud!" It's so them! :D Fun, stoopid and tacky, a bit 90s and retro but just all around, cast of Jersey Shore!