Options

Killer Elite

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else been to see this? I saw it last night and walked out after about 85 mins! The plot is totally incomprehensible, it felt like it had gone on for far too long and there were loads of supporting characters who just came out of nowhere with no introduction or need to be there. What was with Statham's love interest? How was she relevant to any of it?

If you're expecting an easy to follow generic action movie, don't. It's more complicated and story-reliant than Crank and The Expendables. Anyone easily confused should give this a miss.

Comments

• Options
    Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw it Saturday and it didn't confuse me and trust me i'm easily confused :D

I didn't think it was amazing or anything but it was ok
  • Options
    Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Based on the Feathermen, a fictitious novel about prominent Arabs getting their own back on the SAS. Excellent novel and fairly easy to follow.

I notice Killer Elite has changed the Arabs to Omani from being from Dubai
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Statham fans expect no real story/plot, from his films,;)....this must have Shocked them.

I enjoyed it...7/10
    But it did look as if most of it was Made in Australia...Roads to look like the UK.....didn't.

Yvonne Strahovski...I Liked
    Dai13371 wrote: »
    I notice Killer Elite has changed the Arabs to Omani from being from Dubai
    SAS still got up to stuff down there.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    I watched it. Not very good. Was expecting a no nonsense action, but this had an actual plot but was not written very well and Statham does not have the acting ability to hold up a plot. It was quite boring and seemed to drag on forever.

Yvonne Strahovski was wasted IMO. I'm sure any Chuck fans would agree with me.