Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (9)

Comments

• OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    2x trophy system for capturing + guardian for defending = win

I like all the maps but think Drone & Express are terrible
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Hijack is getting some massive stick on other forums. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have a balcony on each side over looking the spawn points needs shooting.
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »

Express isn't one of my favourite maps, but equally it's not the worst IMO. Drone, I don't mind.

Raid I'm not keen on, and Plaza. I don't absolutely hate either like Bloc from CoD4 or Downturn or Interchange from MW3 though.

Will give the 2 x Trophy System a go, hadn't realized that was in tactical. Probably haven't unlocked it yet!
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only map I don't like is cargo, although you can see the office I used to work in.
    Forum Member
    He4rt wrote: »
    Hijack is getting some massive stick on other forums. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have a balcony on each side over looking the spawn points needs shooting.

I like on Hijack how there's a tunnel that runs the full length of the ship that hardly anyone seems to know about.

Start game - get in tunnel, go to the opposite end of boat, pop up behind the enemy team, fun times ensue...... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same could be said about nuke town then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bester wrote: »
    I like on Hijack how there's a tunnel that runs the full length of the ship that hardly anyone seems to know about.

Start game - get in tunnel, go to the opposite end of boat, pop up behind the enemy team, fun times ensue...... :D

Funny you should say that, played hijack loads on domination, played some free for all last night and found the tunnel.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've not played too much Domination but had a good go at it last night. Did very well until i came up against a clan that the combination of Guardian and Sentry Gun that were guarding A&B then C&B after the swap. That Guardian is a beast and first time i came across it last night. Anyway its now one of my killstreaks !!
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Some tips for you guy's if you want to rank up fast

Switch through your score streaks to complete the challenges
    not many people know this as not many people have looked at the challenges but you can gain bags of xp by switching through each of them

for example 5 kills with the death machine = 5000 xp
    5 kills with an RX-CD = 5000 xp
    5 kills with dragon fire = 5000 xp and you get another 5000 xp for getting 15 kills (I got 10 n 1 game)

it' easy xp guy's use it

I'm currently loving this game well when I get a good connection that is

my stats so far

level 37
    K/D 2.12 W/L 1.43 :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the double XP started yet? is it for everyone? i got a normal copy with nuketown 2025 will i get double XP or is it just for people with hardened edition/care package edition?
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Some tips for you guy's if you want to rank up fast

Switch through your score streaks to complete the challenges
    not many people know this as not many people have looked at the challenges but you can gain bags of xp by switching through each of them

for example 5 kills with the death machine = 5000 xp
    5 kills with an RX-CD = 5000 xp
    5 kills with dragon fire = 5000 xp and you get another 5000 xp for getting 15 kills (I got 10 n 1 game)

it' easy xp guy's use it

I'm currently loving this game well when I get a good connection that is

my stats so far

level 37
    K/D 2.12 W/L 1.43 :)

Good advice.

I go for domination and capture and defend the points.
    Also change guns after mastering them, lots of XP to be earn't.

My stats so far

K/D 1.43 W/L 1.50 and i'm presitge 1 level 20 :)
    Forum Member
    Bester wrote: »

Guardian goes there and i watch the xp rank up.
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the double xp is for everyone. Im using a none pre orderd game and got a message when i signed in to the game about double xp weekend. But i must say, i have not noticed double xp yet, or im just a crap player lol.
    Forum Member
    There really are some massive nobheads that play this game. Domination, i find, brings the very worst out in people.

Why waste away your precious K/D when you can just cap the first object and then stand back and watch he4rt repeatedly die as he tries to cap B on his lonesome?
  • Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any advice on loadout?
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Drone is one of the rare maps I get any kills in. I go inside the building and leave the snipers to kill each other outside. Express I keep forgetting about the train :o

I like that you can get points for calling in the UAV since that's the only killstreak I'm getting at the moment.

Has sniping gotten easier in this game? Because I seem to be getting killed a lot more now by snipers than I ever did in BlOPS1 or even MW3. Even up close they seem to have an advantage. :confused: That's my only annoyance with the game at the moment.
    I dunno maybe I'm just bitter because I can't snipe even if my life depended on it. :cry:
    Forum Member
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    I think the double xp is for everyone. Im using a none pre orderd game and got a message when i signed in to the game about double xp weekend. But i must say, i have not noticed double xp yet, or im just a crap player lol.

Double XP only for those who have dowloaded Nuketown 2025.

If you aint got it then double XP aint gonna happen for you.
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    There really are some massive nobheads that play this game. Domination, i find, brings the very worst out in people.

Why waste away your precious K/D when you can just cap the first object and then stand back and watch he4rt repeatedly die as he tries to cap B on his lonesome?

unfortunetly that's what happens when you don't play in a team
    it's frustrating but the only way you can stop the knobheads is by all of you pushing the flag, if your doing it on your own expect to get killed a lot.

if you work as a team these guys usually back out I was facing a clan last night with the clan tag umad lol
    each of them had 2 k/d's and 1+ win loss they tried there best at the start to get the b flag but couldn't get it
    then I get a lone star and they all disconnect surprise, surpise

tip: I always run a class that has smoke in it to cap the flag at the start of a domination match, and flack jacket 2 as nades get thrown at you all the time, works nearly every time as the guys that try to pick you off at the start can't see you ;)
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    Drone is one of the rare maps I get any kills in. I go inside the building and leave the snipers to kill each other outside. Express I keep forgetting about the train :o

I like that you can get points for calling in the UAV since that's the only killstreak I'm getting at the moment.

Has sniping gotten easier in this game? Because I seem to be getting killed a lot more now by snipers than I ever did in BlOPS1 or even MW3. Even up close they seem to have an advantage. :confused: That's my only annoyance with the game at the moment.
    I dunno maybe I'm just bitter because I can't snipe even if my life depended on it. :cry:

I don't use the sniper class myself because I'm hopeless at it so couldn't tell you if its easier but I have noticed quick scoping is back with a bang!!! Why oh why didn't they take the opportunity to get rid of it...
  • manc602manc602 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Just not enjoying this game tbh. A shame really. Tried again last night and I'm just not feeling it so think it's heading in for a trade at the weekend before it loses too much money!
  • CaptnSpauldingCaptnSpaulding Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member

Tell me about it. I always play Domination, it's my favourite game mode but most of the times I feel like I'm the only one playing the game. Most people think it's a deathmatch. What really ticks me off more is 4 or 5 snipers on your team in a game of Domination... WHY!!!!???

:mad:
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use the sniper class myself because I'm hopeless at it so couldn't tell you if its easier but I have noticed quick scoping is back with a bang!!! Why oh why didn't they take the opportunity to get rid of it...

True. I was in a match last night and one guy was literally running around the map using his sniper rifle like a shotgun.
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Tell me about it. I always play Domination, it's my favourite game mode but most of the times I feel like I'm the only one playing the game. Most people think it's a deathmatch. What really ticks me off more is 4 or 5 snipers on your team in a game of Domination... WHY!!!!???

:mad:

I like the theory behind domination but I can't stand going in with random people. I NEVER end up on a team that works on captures and holding. I don't mind losing, IF we at least try as a team.

I tried to play with tman the other week and went nah! He was the only one doing any good on it! :rolleyes:

I remember in the days of cod4 when there were full teams of us playing, we TRIED to stragetise it a little bit. Worked too well. We got bored!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    It's certainly rare to end up on a team with randoms who actually want to play the objective. The community just seems to be full of K/D ****. There's nothing wrong with going after a good K/D but FFS, that's what TDM is for. There's no need to ruin DOM. We had a game last night, we took the B flag and then just sat back waiting for them to come on to us. Never happened. Eventually it became apparent that there entire team was sat at the back of the map sniping. Seriously, where's the fun? There was a clan of three, and we played them over the course of about ten games, they never won one.

Sniping - yes, easier. I only really started using the sniper rifle last night but I was picking up headshots for fun.
    Forum Member
    All you need for a good domination team is 6 people that don't care about K/D. The rest just falls in to place by itself.:D

I normally play with a few older guys that aren't very good at first person shooters (they'll admit that their not very good) and we own at domination. Normally a couple of them will just go on suicide runs for the flags while a couple of us cover.