• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any more Conspiracy Theories? They're funny! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d34g2HhPFOE
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is his legal definition as EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

So they can't pronounce him guilty as that is for a court to do and not them. Therefore he is referred to as a suspect until the court pronounces him guilty or innocent.

Indeed. And in some cases, even when the perpetrator is effectively "bang to rights" and the question of guilt really isn't an issue, they still have to be referred to as "alleged" as well.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread has descended into chaos.:o
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. And in some cases, even when the perpetrator is effectively "bang to rights" and the question of guilt really isn't an issue, they still have to be referred to as "alleged" as well.

See above.

It may look like hair-splitting to differentiate between "suspect" and "perpetrator"...but the perpetrator of a killing may for instance later be found guilty of manslaughter or 2nd degree murder rather than murder in the 1st degree...
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »

It's taken this long for you to figure that out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprisingly the Democrats and Republicans have different views
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/21/politics/boston-bombing-politics/index.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirror claims the brothers were linked to a U.S sleeper cell
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boston-bombers-fbi-hunting-12-strong-1844844
  • thomas painthomas pain Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any more Conspiracy Theories? They're funny! :D

where is the manhole ? https://twitter.com/xXjungaXx/status/326138287871885313/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That one's brilliant. Should have gone to specsavers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh bless the conspiracies, they're cute.

I loving how many actors were involved doing prosthetic and stuff in an instant. I've heard of method acting, but some of these guys don't half take their job seiously! Also, how the smoke was a cover for all the actors to come out of the shop window that had been blown through and take position. I like that one :)

Somewhere out there, there is 'proof' that it was in a studio because on one photo there are road marking and on another they're behind a police woman running. I do have a soft spot for the elbow/bag debate though. I'm wondering, if he had his back pack with him, could he have taken the man hole, tree and road markings with him in that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those shadowy conspirators are cunning. They stationed somebody to stand in front of the tree truck and pretend the clearly-visible branches were their hair - then had their shills in the TV newsroom superimpose their channel graphic over the manhole. Is there no end to their reach?
  • MordirithMordirith Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    horns wrote: »
    Those shadowy conspirators are cunning. They stationed somebody to stand in front of the tree truck and pretend the clearly-visible branches were their hair - then had their shills in the TV newsroom superimpose their channel graphic over the manhole. Is there no end to their reach?

I don't think shadowy conspirators were involved. I'm pretty sure aliens did it as part of their plans for an invasion.

Will they eat us? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »

:( That's happening to a few long running threads.
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mordirith wrote: »
    I don't think shadowy conspirators were involved. I'm pretty sure aliens did it as part of their plans for an invasion.

Will they eat us? :(

Yes we will!....(lick lips smiley needed)

You have been warned Mordrith, so keep up the exercise, as I hate fatty human, it gives me gas.

Now to the topic at hand.

It really didn't take long did it, for these loony CT nutjobs to come crawling out of their slime ridden holes did it?.
  • MordirithMordirith Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tourista wrote: »
    Yes we will!....(lick lips smiley needed)

You have been warned Mordrith, so keep up the exercise, as I hate fatty human, it gives me gas.

:cry:
    Tourista wrote: »
    It really didn't take long did it, for these loony CT nutjobs to come crawling out of their slime ridden holes did it?.

The mother of the bombers is also a CT moonbat.
    she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims. “It’s real,” she said, “My son knows all about it. You can read on the internet.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/20/know-boston-bombers/
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pity we weren't allowed to execute our Terrorists......... we had to let them go.
    and now some of them are in key positions of power....
    :eek:
  • PlundermotPlundermot Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    :( That's happening to a few long running threads.

I see what you did there...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »
    It's pity we weren't allowed to execute our Terrorists......... we had to let them go.

Oh, I dunno, none faired too well in the Iranian Embassy siege.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But also...when you get right down to it....very, very insulting of the dead of last monday :(

i don't mind seven-foot lizards etc.....THEY'RE funny :p But not something like this.

Very true. Speculating about motive etc is one thing, but having fun concocting stories about how the people whose lives have been ruined by massive injuries are just faking it is just downright unpleasant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It troubles me that the moment anybody suggests that this wasn't a run of the mill terrorist attack they are shot down as conspiracy theory nuts.

Regardless of what it actually was, and with all the information that has been released so far from official and unofficial sources, something doesn't seem quite right. I have no idea what that "something" is as of yet..... but because I say that, am I a CT loon?

Even the stories from law enforcement officials seems to be changing on a daily rate.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »

We bail out our "terrorists" with taxpayers money. :(
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It troubles me that the moment anybody suggests that this wasn't a run of the mill terrorist attack they are shot down as conspiracy theory nuts.

Regardless of what it actually was, and with all the information that has been released so far from official and unofficial sources, something doesn't seem quite right. I have no idea what that "something" is as of yet..... but because I say that, am I a CT loon?

Even the stories from law enforcement officials seems to be changing on a daily rate.

People who used to accuse Jimmy Savile before he died of being a paedo were labelled CT nuts, additionally there are some people still in denial of his actions despite what has transpired since.

Some people just don't or can't accept certain things in life that go against their core beliefs. But that goes for everyone, from the CTers to those who deny such CT's. It's like a safety mechanism for the human mind.

I had a discussion with friends regarding Saddam Hussein who didn't know the US actually supplied him weapons and helped bankroll his military campaigns prior to the first gulf war. Even when I brought up the official declassified documents on the net they still couldn't believe it and wouldn't accept it. Thats just the way the human brain works.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member

It happens on a lot of the long running thread .Its become cliquey and anyone who dares ask or question any part of the story is suddenly a CT or daft and silly . It seemed to be the cool thing to point and snigger at anyone who was not quite sure about certain issues .
    The aggression by a few posters here yesterday towards me and others who were simply not quite sure about some points was disgraceful .
    Some points didnt sit right with me either but some are becoming clearer as the reporting is more researched .But even to post a few days ago that some points in this saga seemed odd brought the wrath of some down and they were rude and aggressive .Which is why I now dont even post a query
    Having said that it was only a few and some posters were helpful with links and information ,
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    We bail out our "terrorists" with taxpayers money. :(

Do we? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.