X Factor- S10E1+2- Sat 31 Aug & Sun 1 Sep- Discussion

Comments

• lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    He's got the Richie Sambora hair going on too ...... alas Mr Sambora has developed into a right idiot lately!!

I can see Fill with an F making the lives as this years novelty Overs act, complete with OTT 'rock' staging! Leather trousers and frilly open shirts or those rhinestone encrusted band t-shirts!!:D
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Nicole doesn't seem impressed by Matt!

Does she ever seem genuinely impressed? WHenever she says "wow", her face doesn't say it along with her mouth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Fill with an F making the lives as this years novelty Overs act, complete with OTT 'rock' staging! Leather trousers and frilly open shirts or those rhinestone encrusted band t-shirts!!:D

Is he an over? I thought he was mid 20s. :o
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Shane54 wrote: »
    But why only challenge the people who say they don't like someone?
    There's plenty of posts from people dropping to their knees to fellate acts they've only seen on screen for 30 seconds, so why not question them too?

Didn't notice them. It's a fast topic :p

And to be brutally honest. There *is* a distinct difference between "I love them!" and "I loathe them!" as a first impression. I mean I'm sure when someone says they love someone they see singing as a first impression, they're not actually about to bend over and pull down their trousers for them (Probably...) The word love has become semantically more of a figure of speech, especially online, than saying you loathe someone. Which is just a bit much in my opinion.

Though having said that. I don't actually care about what was said. I was just curious as to see if I'd get a reason and I was caught up in pretty much just responding to everything that caught my eye as I was scrolling down.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member

He's 30.
    Forum Member

He said he was 30 in the VT and living at home with the parents, his mum made sandwiches!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    He's 30.

Oh my
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she ever seem genuinely impressed? WHenever she says "wow", her face doesn't say it along with her mouth

I have to say that so far I am not impressed with Matt, he seems to be charisma free
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said he was 30 in the VT and living at home with the parents, his mum made sandwiches!:D:D

OH i didn't catch that! i did wonder why it was such a big thing about the sandwiches. the story about his mum (?) asking which cheese he wanted sounded like me whenever my dad made my lunch for school
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peter barlow :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I have to say that so far I am not impressed with Matt, he seems to be charisma free

Do you know if he's been on anything else? Like so I can search on YouTube and see if that's how he'll be forever? :(
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Er leave him alone, he's too old for you and I fell in love with him in Flatliners yonks ago. He's mine. :p

Y'know. I've got a feeling Oldnjaded might actually be one of those homoreceptacles...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know if he's been on anything else? Like so I can search on YouTube and see if that's how he'll be forever? :(

but he's so yummy :(

To be fair though, he hasn't had a chance to do anything alone yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does everyone think of Matt
    Forum Member
    OH i didn't catch that! i did wonder why it was such a big thing about the sandwiches. the story about his mum (?) asking which cheese he wanted sounded like me whenever my dad made my lunch for school

It was a bit of a weird thing to include in the VT, but he seems like a bit of an eccentric, bless him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    but he's so yummy :(

He's not my type at all...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a bit of a weird thing to include in the VT, but he seems like a bit of an eccentric, bless him!

it was rather endearing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im a bit scared to see these pictures at the end of Xtra now :p:p
    Forum Member
    it was rather endearing

I can see him developing a cult following on DS, Fill with an F for the lives!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nor mine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lawsj123 wrote: »

Uhm. Yum? :D
    Forum Member

I am neither here nor there with him. Is a little too like Matt Edmundson at the minute but he may come into his own in time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see him developing a cult following on DS, Fill with an F for the lives!!

Isn't it Fil? :o
    brb wrote: »
    Im a bit scared to see these pictures at the end of Xtra now :p:p

:D:D
  • Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm missing Olly :cry::cry:
    Forum Member