Options

EE: If Mick Carter was a widower with his kids, he'd have more options

BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Linda is such a stone around Mick's neck. It breaks my heart to see Danny Dyer's character browbeaten by this henpecking woman. He is such a natural, I want to see him have a real romance with somebody who isn't a Hilda Ogden reject. I would have loved Mick to have been a widower, living with his kids and being emotionally contained by them.

Comments

• Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    We get it! You don't like Linda! Well you're gonna have deal with her for the forseeable future no matter how many hate threads you make she will stay until she leaves, so give it a rest! Please!

:)
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We get it already stop trying to convert us! :p
    Linda is a great character!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a right to my opinion!!!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mick and Linda forever, also I don't get all this Mick is an adonis, Linda is bloody gorgeous and they are well suited.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Mick and Linda forever, also I don't get all this Mick is an adonis, Linda is bloody gorgeous and they are well suited.

:o:o:o:o I think you're confusing Linda for Lady Di, although both are bitches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beaconboof wrote: »

Noo, Linda is gorgeous. I think your love for Mick and your desire to split Mick and Linda up is making you dislike Linda.
    Personally I think they are both suited to each other, they have good chemistry.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Linda is hot!
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noo, Linda is gorgeous. I think your love for Mick and your desire to split Mick and Linda up is making you dislike Linda.
    Personally I think they are both suited to each other, they have good chemistry.

Deleted!
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Come on, you've got to admit that the woman is dumber than a second coat of paint. She makes Roxy look like Einstein.

Not the worst crime in the world but still......
  • Options
    Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP, nothing against the actress but I cannot stand Linda >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Come on, you've got to admit that the woman is dumber than a second coat of paint. She makes Roxy look like Einstein.

Not the worst crime in the world but still......

She can be irritating with the whole Johnny thing and her snobbish behaviour but overall I like her.
    Lool, that's a bit harsh she's got to be smarter than Roxy :D
    Talking of stupid, Mick handing a bag full of money to buy a business without even checking it out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, when do you think Mick's sex sessions with Stacey will start? ;-)

I would advice Mick to keep well away from Stacey, as no matter what she will be the victim while he will be the villain who led her astray. Despite the fact Stacey loves the thrill off having a cheap fling with married men :cool:.
  • Options
    rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda is such a stone around Mick's neck. It breaks my heart to see Danny Dyer's character browbeaten by this henpecking woman. He is such a natural, I want to see him have a real romance with somebody who isn't a Hilda Ogden reject. I would have loved Mick to have been a widower, living with his kids and being emotionally contained by them.

What a weirdo
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a right to my opinion!!!

Of course you do, but don't you think all these threads are getting a bit excessive? Could you not have put all your ideas about how Mick should not be with Linda in one thread :p
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    We get it! You don't like Linda! Well you're gonna have deal with her for the forseeable future no matter how many hate threads you make she will stay until she leaves, so give it a rest! Please!

:)
    This! Seriously enough is enough!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    OP, when do you think Mick's sex sessions with Stacey will start? ;-)

I would advice Mick to keep well away from Stacey, as no matter what she will be the victim while he will be the villain who led her astray. Despite the fact Stacey loves the thrill off having a cheap fling with married men :cool:.

Stick is inevitable. Mick loves a mystery brunette in despair. He was practically making out with Sadie after two minutes. Stacey will be no different.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kind of wish Linda wasn't quite as homophobic as she is. You can understand not wanting your child to be gay but she seemed slightly repulsed by Tina and her ex holding hands. She's obviously got issues with gay people.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we have a new vaslav in the waiting with all theses threads :D ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stick is inevitable. Mick loves a mystery brunette in despair. He was practically making out with Sadie after two minutes. Stacey will be no different.
    You do come across quite odd...
    I can't tell if you actually mean the stuff you say, or if you're taking the piss...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    You do come across quite odd...

Well, who wants to be normal?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, who wants to be normal?
    Me...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me...

I'm sorry for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry for you.
    Believe me, I'm quite a bit sorry for you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believe me, I'm quite a bit sorry for you

If I needed validation, I'd ask for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sometimes Mick's loveliness can be ott and off putting. I really don't see Stacey/Mick happening, they had one scene which I personally found odd (why the hell would you invite someone you don't know into your home)