Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah.
    Not so much written as scrawled on the bag of a **** packet in crayon.

I quite like Pezzily as their portmanteau.
    It's certainly snappier than "Mysterious Girl singer and the former Mr Katie Price and Whatshername" anyway.

Pabolism.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Power couples are a media invention really, a pairing of two really attractive/successful/talented/wealthy people, usually regarded as A-list eg. Jolie & Pitt. Brangelina

So nothing at all like PA and Emily. :D

No disrespect to Emily but she has no talent ,wealth or success that I see.. She is attractive though ... As for Andre ... Nah can't be bothered with him ;-)
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreemily :D

Nauseating and cheesy.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So if he gets to sing there ...will he claim he has now fulfilled his ambition of singing at Wembley?.

He was obviously there with the kids but I bet he was sizing up the place to see how he could sell out Wembley for his future tour
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion he is a real thicko and believes everything his management team tell him.

I cannot understand why Emily falls for all the nonsense since she is unlikely to be as dense as he is. I firmly believe that she is now unlikely to complete her medical training..........although I hope I'm wrong.:(
    I think we all know she's anything but! Why go through all that slog and hard work when you can become an OK zeleb regular. Emily's just a slightly better educated Chantelle Houghton who bagged herself a sugar daddy with a bit of money to spend on her.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I know it's off topic & not everyone's cup of tea but for those who are a wee bit bored of listening to TM (highly unlikely I know):blush: This should be pretty good............

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail/1946303/97971894/the-stone-roses-made-of-stone#.U1Dub1dJ1AE
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a pity Petey doesn't play guitar. He could offer to replace Malcolm Young in AC/DC.

They could have been called PAc/DC.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    It's a pity Petey doesn't play guitar. He could offer to replace Malcolm Young in AC/DC.

:o:o:o Wash your mouth out Nota ...
    Forum Member

:o:o:o Wash your mouth out Nota ...

Don't knock him,:o his talent knows no boundaries!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't knock him,:o his talent knows no boundaries!

I know...there is no beginning to his talent is there ;-)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know...there is no beginning to his talent is there ;-)

None at all.
    Good one, :D

I was catching up on BGT last night.
    A greek guy was on it and he was dreadful.
    Guess who immediately sprang into my mind. :blush:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she'll be pregnant again come September.;-)

I wouldn't be surprised. Or 'spending time apart'. Or 'deferring uni again and on tour with Pete "We just couldn't live without each other...love is more important than money". I just don't buy this relationship, it's got to be said. I don't think all the plans they're so eager to share will happen.
    So do I ... The article makes her sound like a pathetic ,insecure woman..who can't function with out Andre at her side

"Sources" making Peter's women sound pathetic....sounds familiar.
    What the hell is a "power couple" ?

Where both of them are leaders in their field. Peter is a wannabe global superstar entertainer having to contend with novelty makerover shows, albums that don't sell, nostalgia tours and selling his children to gossip magazines. Emily is Peters. Even when Peter was with KP, they weren't a power couple as KP was a tabloid queen and Peter was nothing. Perhaps the magazine was being ironic?
    Pabolism.

It sounds like an art movement. I like it.

The Youngs could teach Mr Andre a thing or two and I'm not talking about how to make music...
    That bit contrast rather nicely with this bit: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/artless/pa_zpsc0fbbe1b.jpg

Describing the house as a 'shrine to their own vanity', with pictures of the couple all over the walls, he said: 'I found it creepy. I couldn't walk down a hallway without his preening mug staring back at me or the pair of them draped over each other.'

There was an image on here a while ago of PA's front room...with a huge canvas of the back of him doing a Jesus Christ pose to medium-sized outdoor crowd... I'm laughing just typing that:D but it's true. How much can one love oneself?

Saw online that PA has just flown back from (guess where...go on!) where he has done a calender shoot. Momma will be happy:). He refused to show his abs to the lady journalist though...probably because they haven't been airbrushed yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy
    Mr Andre does not use airbrushing ...he is so damned perfect ..he doesn't need it
    Forum Member
    Daisy
    Mr Andre does not use airbrushing ...he is so damned perfect ..he doesn't need it

You were clearly on the sauce when you posted this;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DB...I noticed that canvas too, always amazes me just how much self adoration he is capable of .

Wow is he making that baby girl earn her keep, if it were not for the her, his face would have been well faded out of the rags by now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were clearly on the sauce when you posted this;-)

There is not enough alcohol in the world that would make me believe Peter Andre is an attractive man :D:D:D
  • Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    No disrespect to Emily but she has no talent ,wealth or success that I see.. She is attractive though ... As for Andre ... Nah can't be bothered with him ;-)
    changa wrote: »
    Dreemily :D

Nauseating and cheesy.

Emily has no talent?
    1. How would you know that? (You don't)
    2. Funny comment from someone who classes themselves a fan of the talentless Pwicey.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Lily White wrote: »
    Emily has no talent?
    2. Funny comment from someone who classes themselves a fan of the talentless Pwicey.

Awkward
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion he is a real thicko and believes everything his management team tell him.

I cannot understand why Emily falls for all the nonsense since she is unlikely to be as dense as he is. I firmly believe that she is now unlikely to complete her medical training..........although I hope I'm wrong.:(

To be fair DD, there are plants in my garden which aren't as dense as Tangoman.

I find it so depressing that a girl with Emily's beauty and brains would give up an exceptionally promising future (both in a private and professional sense) to shack up with a cringey, orange, one-hit wonder singer with more baggage than the lost luggage room at Heathrow. Is becoming OK magazine fodder now the aspiration of every young woman in the country???

It is genuinely baffling isn't it?
    Even if you give PA the greatest benefit of the doubt possible, and hope that he isn't as shallow, vain and self-obsessed as he appears ( and personally I think he is ), I honestly cannot fathom what on earth possessed Emily.

I think we all know she's anything but! Why go through all that slog and hard work when you can become an OK zeleb regular. Emily's just a slightly better educated Chantelle Houghton who bagged herself a sugar daddy with a bit of money to spend on her.

Hmm.
    I'm not that sure that we do.
    One minute, she's a student with a fantastic career ahead of her, and the next she's hooked up with a middle-aged has-been, trailing around shopping centres and having pictures of herself breast-feeding splashed over the internet.
    I know that intelligence is a very subjective concept, but still. :confused:
    I cannot for the life of me imagine what the bloody hell she was thinking.

I do agree with whichever FM it was that said that the groundwork for "something" was being laid with the "Emily and Petey can't bear to be apart" nonsense.
    I don't think that they will be splitting though - I think that there is still plenty of mileage to be had from the Greatest Love Story ever told and I think that PA will be fully aware of how bad he will look if they do separate, but unfortunately, I do think that Emily will end up deferring her studies again - sacrificing her career for the man who pays for everything.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The article that was posted a while back said that the surgeon that operated on PA asked for concert tickets for his wife and Emily. Why else would he ask for that if they weren't fans?
    I think Emily is exactly where she wants to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily White wrote: »
    Emily has no talent?

I think you will find the key words in my post were ... No talent ...THAT I SEE... ie. singer,dancer, chef,magician , trapeze artist..I could go on ;-)
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you will find the key words in my post were ... No talent ...THAT I SEE... ie. singer,dancer, chef,magician , trapeze artist..I could go on ;-)

Even if she does have some talents, she's not bothering to do anything with them. Instead, she's chosen to be paraded around like a dog at Crufts for the sole purposes of massaging PA's ego and filling his wallet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Even if she does have some talents, she's not bothering to do anything with them. Instead, she's chosen to be paraded around like a dog at Crufts for the sole purposes of massaging PA's ego and filling his wallet.

In a nutshell. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stop it BB.

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stop it BB.

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone.;-)

Thank You DD...
This discussion has been closed.