Max is a sleeze from what he said tonight

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Max is a sleeze from what he said tonight to Lucy lets go to a hotel and have fun ewwww like WTF is that all he thinks about sex?

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a word, yes.
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was incredibly cruel and callous of Max the way that he spoke to Lucy. I know that so often all he cares about is sex but he was extremely rough and didn't even try to hide the fact that all he viewed Lucy was as somebody to get a hotel and have fun with. Also the way he grabbed Lucy when she suggested that he couldn't look Lauren in her eyes was particularly rough. Did Max fear another secret spilling out and did something I never imagined him to be capable off? I don't know but he's slowly bit by bit coming across as worse and worse in my eyes and he's becoming thoroughly unlikable.
  • LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what he said about 'no I don't find it hard to look at my kids'
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max has sex on the brain he is disgusting
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max has always been a sleaze
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is pure filth and scum of the highest (or lowest) order.

Needs castrating IMO.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can any girl have sex with Max Branning? he is disgusting, and he isnt attractive
  • Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Max proofed tonight that he is an idiot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can any girl have sex with Max Branning? he is disgusting, and he isnt attractive

At least he is in great shape, unlike Philth who has all the women falling at his feet! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least he is in great shape, unlike Philth who has all the women falling at his feet! :confused:

I wouldnt say he has a fit body he is unattractive and the way he just uses women as sex objects is wrong
  • KellerKeller Posts: 5,970
    Forum Member
    I used to like Max, he had swagger and a charm about him despite not being the best looking bloke on the square but he's been an absolute slime recently with no redeeming qualities at all.

No wonder Lucy was disgusted with him and put an end to it herself.
  • BritFlicks1BritFlicks1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's revolting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt say he has a fit body he is unattractive and the way he just uses women as sex objects is wrong

Of course it is wrong. :)

In real life anyone who treats women like Max makes me sick.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Horrible and sadly the world is full of Max's.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

That is why I never believed in a million years that Lucy was having sex with him. That was such a contrived story line it was ridiculous. He is horrible in so many ways and Lucy no matter what they are trying to allude to recently has bags of self esteem and self worth and would only have ever looked down her nose at someone like him. However, taking the story at face value and accepting Lucy did choose him then she deserves whatever crap he threw her way like Tanya, Stacey and Kirsty before her. Max hardly hides how horrible he is and yet all these women won't leave him alone.
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is why I never believed in a million years that Lucy was having sex with him. That was such a contrived story line it was ridiculous. He is horrible in so many ways and Lucy no matter what they are trying to allude to recently has bags of self esteem and self worth and would only have ever looked down her nose at someone like him. However, taking the story at face value and accepting Lucy did choose him then she deserves whatever crap he threw her way like Tanya, Stacey and Kirsty before her. Max hardly hides how horrible he is and yet all these women won't leave him alone.

I disagree when you say Lucy has bags of self esteem. Her Dad has always put his kids down, Joey left her for HIS COUSIN (also her best mate, so double the pain there), her Dad chose his latest blonde Mandy who clearly didn't love him over his own daughter.
    I can see why she is insecure.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I disagree when you say Lucy has bags of self esteem. Her Dad has always put his kids down, Joey left her for HIS COUSIN (also her best mate, so double the pain there), her Dad chose his latest blonde Mandy who clearly didn't love him over his own daughter.
    I can see why she is insecure.

Fair point. Self esteem is maybe not the right term but certainly self importance and snobbery to a degree she wouldn't have touched Max with a barge pole IMO
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max has always been a sleaze, I'd love a storyline where his three wives return and finish him off
  • cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    dislike him so much he has sex on his mind 24/7
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max HAS to have a sex addiction storyline if he's to have any chance of redemption. He's singularly unpleasant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is a sex addict
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there's a theme with Max. He always goes for women/girls who are vulnerable or have issues with their self-esteem. First there was Stacey who had just been dumped by Bradley and was emotional, then there was Vanessa who was in an unhappy marriage, then Kirsty who was lost and alone then Lucy, who we saw tonight had lots of issues going on.
  • Kate_CurleyKate_Curley Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    The way he grabbed her arm too, wonder if he bruised her and it'll come up in the post mortem?
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would choose Phil over Max anyday of the week. He's got a bit of money, can fix a car and has a bit of a sense of humour.