Options

Gail in the gym

NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Gail looked really fit last night didn't she? Helen Worth has such a great figure. More scenes of this please.

Comments

• Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mary was really going for it. She's fitter than she looks.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you being sarky? She was so weak she could hardly push the cross trainer. I hate Gail.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I've always found Gail strangely sexy.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said on the ep thread last night I thought Gail looked 10 years younger with her hair up like that. She looked great. :cool:

That awful thick helmet-head look does absolutely nothing for her at all.:(
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I've always found Gail strangely sexy.

No Mo it is in fact you who are strange for finding Gail sexy, at all :D ;-)

She was acting like a very frail 80 year old on that machine. Mary looked like a Goddess next to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I said on the ep thread last night I thought Gail looked 10 years younger with her hair up like that. She looked great. :cool:

That awful thick helmet-head look does absolutely nothing for her at all.:(

Her hair is awful, I agree. She needs it cutting into a neat bob or to put it up all the time. Her hair as it is now doesn't suit her one bit.
  • Options
    CamzarellaCamzarella Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    It really suits her hair being up
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    Her hair is awful, I agree. She needs it cutting into a neat bob or to put it up all the time. Her hair as it is now doesn't suit her one bit.

Yes, I mean she's lucky that she still has such thick hair, (which will hold her in good stead when she gets older), but I think she needs to have it quite drastically layered to thin it out a bit, followed by judicious use of hair straighteners for a sleeker and softer look.

D'ya know what I mean, sweetheart................hmmmmmm? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No Mo it is in fact you who are strange for finding Gail sexy, at all :D ;-)

She was acting like a very frail 80 year old on that machine. Mary looked like a Goddess next to her.

Lots of lip on here at the moment.

Anyway, not a deeply sexual woman, but a bit sexy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail could have any fella she wanted.
    Unfortunately, she's only interested in hardened criminals.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail & Carla have something in common...

Her Joe was an addict... just like 8 ACE... ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Fancy going on a double date UQ ? I can fix you up with Eileen if you like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fancy going on a double date UQ ? I can fix you up with Eileen if you like.

Sorry buddy, I loathe horrible Eileen with a passion, I'd likely have one too many and purposely jam her giant head into the railings again.

On the other hand, if you could persuade Aud or Deirdre to team up with Gail for our double date, then I'm absolutely your man!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry buddy, I loathe horrible Eileen with a passion, I'd likely have one too many and purposely jam her giant head into the railings again.

On the other hand, if you could persuade Aud or Deirdre to team up with Gail for our double date, then I'm absolutely your man!

I'll see what I can do. Don't think Deirdrie will be available as she's saving herself totally for Ken because they haven't had sex for over a year. Audrey might be interested though. Where shall we go ? The Bistro ? I have to be home by half ten normally.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,962
    Forum Member

You are right. Gail has a wistful, dreamy quality that few men could resist. Mary is right to admire her dress sense - Gail's clothes are always modest and age - appropriate.

I don't know why she can't resist the bad boys; she could do so much better. Let's hope she doesn't get herself a pen-pal on Death Row
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll see what I can do. Don't think Deirdrie will be available as she's saving herself totally for Ken because they haven't had sex for over a year. Audrey might be interested though. Where shall we go ? The Bistro ? I have to be home by half ten normally.

It's been a while since I've been to the street on the razz Mo, is Alec Gilroy's nightclub still open on Inkerman street?

Had a great night in there a few moons ago.
    Double Diamond was 27p a pint on tap, and that Rita Littlewood got up on stage and did a smashing turn.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Gail looked really fit last night didn't she? Helen Worth has such a great figure. More scenes of this please.

Its due to her supeb power walking
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wcr5I0DdJk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's been a while since I've been to the street on the razz Mo, is Alec Gilroy's nightclub still open on Inkerman street?

Had a great night in there a few moons ago.
    Double Diamond was 27p a pint on tap, and that Rita Littlewood got up on stage and did a smashing turn.

Sadly not UQ. It's all high tech acid grunge house garage jack your body nonsense these days. I rang Angry Nick and booked a table for six next weekend. I thought Nathan Johnson and Eileen could join us. That ok with you, NJ ? We could even meet Peter for a drink later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly not UQ. It's all high tech acid grunge house garage jack your body nonsense these days. I rang Angry Nick and booked a table for six next weekend. I thought Nathan Johnson and Eileen could join us. That ok with you, NJ ? We could even meet Peter for a drink later.

That's a blow, I remember the doorman, Vince StClaire I think he said his name was, said I'd be welcome back any time after I sorted a few rowdy teddy-boys out for him.

Yes, Nathan and Eileen would be more than welcome - there's bound to be a bit of jealousy aimed in our direction though, when Nath sees the quality of our skirt mate.

What's the chances of us all getting invited back to Gail's shed afterwards, for a bit of post-pub afters like?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »

funny as I think her hair suits her again longer rather than the short cut she's been having
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail must have been boiling! She had a hoodie and a body warmer on!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funny as I think her hair suits her again longer rather than the short cut she's been having

Each to their own :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's a blow, I remember the doorman, Vince StClaire I think he said his name was, said I'd be welcome back any time after I sorted a few rowdy teddy-boys out for him.

Yes, Nathan and Eileen would be more than welcome - there's bound to be a bit of jealousy aimed in our direction though, when Nath sees the quality of our skirt mate.

What's the chances of us all getting invited back to Gail's shed afterwards, for a bit of post-pub afters like?

She's got a bit of a houseful but she might be up for it. Is Black Tie ok with you ?
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Gail must have been boiling! She had a hoodie and a body warmer on!:eek:

you'd have to be actually doing some exercise for that

she looked like she was standing still and vaguely waving her arms about when she was on the cross tariner
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,962
    Forum Member

Hope you have a great time. Remember - Gail is vulnerable and shaky since the break in, so if she should get drunk and invite you back to hers a polite refusal would probably be the kindest response.

Also - do not let horrible Eileen see that you are getting on well with your date or enjoying yourself as she doesn't like that sort of thing.