Options

Stevi and Ben should be the bottom 2

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
Based on last nights performances I think this should be the bottom 2 . I have a soft spot for Stevi but it's time he goes now. As for Ben I normally quite like him but he was awful last night the complete wrong song choice.

Comments

• Options
    belive940belive940 Posts: 32,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this. Terrible song choice for Ben so I do see a shock exit for him, well he does seem to prefer his van, he tells us all the time he misses it.:D
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree this should be the bottom 2 .
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I agree, Ben was awful last night, but I think he will still sail through, even though he was rubbish.
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben is going nowhere. This competition is not about one week where your mentor gives you an unbelievable bad song to sing. People will remember all the other weeks where Ben has sung his socks off. He won't be in the bottom 2. Stevi will though.
  • Options
    IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many people vote on that show's performance alone, surely most people vote on the act they want to win and by this stage most acts have developed fanbases.

Although I hated Ben's song choice and the performance wasn't great I still want him to reach the final and therefore would still vote for him.

I think it could be an interesting evening and as somebody pointed out in another post there's some rationale for each act left potentially being in the bottom 2
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bens performance can't have been that bad if people are buying it on iTunes more than any other one from last night.. Just saying.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It's going to be Stevi and Lauren judging by the odds. It makes sense if you think about it. Stevi is only hanging on by the skin of his teeth and Lauren's support must be minimal. Also she wasn't all that good last night either.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    It's going to be Stevi and Lauren judging by the odds. It makes sense if you think about it. Stevi is only hanging on by the skin of his teeth and Lauren's support must be minimal. Also she wasn't all that good last night either.

Not going by facebook, twitter, and some of the polls around the net it isn't, she is one of the most popular, saldy I think she will be in the bottom two, she doesn't deserve to be though.
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bens performance can't have been that bad if people are buying it on iTunes more than any other one from last night.. Just saying.

What does it say about me that I brought his version and I love it
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    What does it say about me that I brought his version and I love it

Ha ha Hannah. Wasn't havent a dig at you. I was contemplating it but never buy things iTunes. I'm a CD kind of person..
    Ben will be fine tonight and called out first cause most think he did badly. I don't.
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha Hannah. Wasn't havent a dig at you. I was contemplating it but never buy things iTunes. I'm a CD kind of person..
    Ben will be fine tonight and called out first cause most think he did badly. I don't.

I know you wasnt :) hope he is the safe tonight I dont think he as bad as everybody is saying he was yes it wasnt perfect but dont think it really bad
  • Options
    ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH if u take away that backing track he had, and just listen to the vocals, he was actually pretty good. Just needed a different backing track.