Comments

• Options
    odz1odz1 Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Maguire and Pierce are a great double act

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0e7IE0Zfuw

Yep those 2 are very funny sniping at each other. Love it.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do they keep asking that right-wing fundamentalist Brendan O'Neill to appear? He's so blinkered he probably also believes that the earth is flat and that it's only 4,000 years old. And what the hell is Spiked online? Does anybody know and does anybody care?
  • Options
    North DownsNorth Downs Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, nobody has cared about this thread for four years!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 03/11/18 - 00:14 #55
    Well, nobody has cared about this thread for four years!

They have, but the most current one (that was live within the last week) has somehow disappeared. As usual, I had to resort to Google to find it. The usual suspects were on tonight, so I switched over to The Papers on the BBC. I don't know who Michael was, but he was very amenable and should be on every night.
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    It is only ever worth watching the one at 11.30pm and then only if Anna Botting is on with the professional Northerner bloke from the Mirror and the funny little Daily Mail Tory boy. :)

love andrew and kevin
  • Options
    SPECKLEDUSTSPECKLEDUST Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »
    My main complaint is that they keep using the same Guests who cannot string a sentence together without UMMM & ERRR.

At least one does that between every other word.

I think that need more diverse guests on there. It seems so middle class, apart from the same Maguire man who is supposed to represent the whole of the North.
    Where are the working class people from England?.🤔
  • Options
    stopgostopgo Posts: 5,961
    Forum Member
    Stigid wrote: »
    My main complaint is that they keep using the same Guests who cannot string a sentence together without UMMM & ERRR.

At least one does that between every other word.

I think that need more diverse guests on there. It seems so middle class, apart from the same Maguire man who is supposed to represent the whole of the North.
    Where are the working class people from England?.🤔

Mainly male as well ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just watched the increasingly ridiculous Loony Malone narrowly avoiding self-combustion. Can't they put her on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here – and not get her out of there?
  • Options
    simonlecsimonlec Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Malone is the worst - never lets anyone offer a contrary opinion, before she LOUDLY interrupts.........have to turn over when she is on......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan O'Neill tonight. Zap.

At least with any luck it should be the Chuckle Brothers on tomorrow night.
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might warm to May's deal if it pees off Brendan O'Neill so much ………..
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    It is only ever worth watching the one at 11.30pm and then only if Anna Botting is on with the professional Northerner bloke from the Mirror and the funny little Daily Mail Tory boy. :)

love andrew and kevin

also stephen dixon who is normally on sky news over the weekend but cannot stand smug kay burley
  • Options
    North DownsNorth Downs Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

love andrew and kevin

also stephen dixon who is normally on sky news over the weekend but cannot stand smug kay burley

Lovely Steve Dixon. :)
  • Options
    dollymix53dollymix53 Posts: 9,128
    Forum Member
    I really don't get why they have to be stood outside doing the press preview!! What's the point of it .
This discussion has been closed.