Any bets they wont show Rachel's 'reactions'?

For Rachel she lost her cool quite a bit with all the paranoid rants from the *screams over the wall*
Im really hoping BB show this ALL tonight...they aint doing her any favours at all,but if Luke was doing it they would dedicate the entire show for it...:mad:
why bother having so many people in there if you arent going to show them changing whislt in the house.
Rachel really showed she CAN react to situations.

Comments

• Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't show it.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say now they won't show it :(
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll completely skip the whole "shouting over the wall" thing, even though it's the closest thing to an argument there's been since Jen left. The advert for tonight's show featuers Luke (the most over-exposed housemate of all time) getting a fake tan. :yawn:

They've labelled Rachel as the "boring one" and will only show her in ways which fit that context.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel has much more facial and inner beauty then the newbies.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do they ever even show rachel really??
  • mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching Ratchel on the LF last night and enjoyed listening to her bet they dont show none of that on the HL
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't show it.

You said it sister!;)

Either that or they'll do a botched up edit job, making her look like a drama queen.:rolleyes:

BB clearly have thier favourates.
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mumof4 wrote: »
    I was watching Ratchel on the LF last night and enjoyed listening to her bet they dont show none of that on the HL

The converstaion with Belinda was very interesting. Belinda actually asked her more about her life than any of the others have in four weeks (except Rex, apparently.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    For Rachel she lost her cool quite a bit with all the paranoid rants from the *screams over the wall*
    Im really hoping BB show this ALL tonight...they aint doing her any favours at all,but if Luke was doing it they would dedicate the entire show for it...:mad:
    why bother having so many people in there if you arent going to show them changing whislt in the house.

What happened? I missed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lovinit44 wrote: »
    What happened? I missed it.

Cut a very long story short,Rachel and belinda (mickey in jail) heard some screams over the wall.
    Belinda is sure it was 'get rebecca out)...but rachel wasnt sure..ensued 60 mins of paranoid ranting mostly by bexs/stu...Bexs lied and said rachel had told Rex etc..
    the entire thing went into meltdown in the end rachel told most of them in the lounge she DIDNT know whos name is was and basically was fedup of people 'tagging' her with saying stuff that simply wasnt true...
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give it a couple of more weeks and as long as she isn't up for eviction we'll start to see more of the lovely Rachel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    Cut a very long story short,Rachel and belinda (mickey in jail) heard some screams over the wall.
    Belinda is sure it was 'get rebecca out)...but rachel wasnt sure..ensued 60 mins of paranoid ranting mostly by bexs/stu...Bexs lied and said rachel had told Rex etc..
    the entire thing went into meltdown in the end rachel told most of them in the lounge she DIDNT know whos name is was and basically was fedup of people 'tagging' her with saying stuff that simply wasnt true...

That sounds fair enough though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will show it but it will be dominated by Belinda's histrionics
  • Pimp AlmightyPimp Almighty Posts: 422
    Forum Member

Sounds like hot stuff.
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The converstaion with Belinda was very interesting. Belinda actually asked her more about her life than any of the others have in four weeks (except Rex, apparently.)

How many times did Rachel go yeh..yeh...yep yep yep..yeh..nodding head..yeh yeh...:eek: I had to go to bed. It was chaos in my head after 5 minutes of them two. I want to like them both. I do, but they really did my head in last night. So I am still none the wiser about Rachel :rolleyes:

I hope they do show Rachel letting off steam in the diary room :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Luke and Belinda take up most of the show again...then Satan help us.

I really want to see more Rachel. They are doing a terrible edit job on her for the H/L.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    The HL show is exclusively HMs talking/bitching about other HMs, HMs who may potentially have sex with each other, HMs acting like buffoons. That's it. Rachel doesn't do any of that so she doesn't get a look in.

I agree with what's been said already that if the producers have someone tagged as a particular sort of character then that's how they will be presented. Rachels stuck with being dull, and strangely the producers seem to have decided she's stupid as well. You'd think there'd be more than enough stupid already.
  • HealthylifeHealthylife Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunday school teach. Outa date like mo.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunday school teach. Outa date like mo.

Rachel, unfortunately is too normal for a lot of people, normality now, is a dull word, for some sad people.
  • toastiestoasties Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    They will show it, but it will concentrate on Belinda imo, and probably Luke if the editors can find a way to shoe-horn him in.
  • mdmanmdman Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But some of the stuff Rachel does isn't dull. When she had the conversation with Jen and Dale about the happy house, she totally pwned them - Darnell mocked them for it afterwards. Very entertaining. It wasn't shown on the h'light show even though it was on the Ch4 website - I think the editors get so fixated on their trite journeys and characters (Luke, Glyn, Nikki) that they miss out the good stuff that would boost ratings
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    look - they can't show everything , i mean they have to leave room for Luke's comedy antics , every night he and Bex spend hours wrestling in bed and insisting they're not interested in each other , these scenes must be included every night .

...... and no , it isn't getting old , not at all .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdman wrote: »
    But some of the stuff Rachel does isn't dull. When she had the conversation with Jen and Dale about the happy house, she totally pwned them - Darnell mocked them for it afterwards. Very entertaining. It wasn't shown on the h'light show even though it was on the Ch4 website - I think the editors get so fixated on their trite journeys and characters (Luke, Glyn, Nikki) that they miss out the good stuff that would boost ratings

You had to mention it didn't you.

That legendary jorurney from Sofa to Kichen, and back again!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't see how this should affect the way people think about Rachel, because everyone loses it in there. No-one is immune to losing it in the house. But, no doubt some people will use this to try and say that Rachel was nasty all along likely. No-one can go through life not losing it at all. They will get angry at some point in their life, it's life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wont show it as they want canon fodder and they want to keep lord Luke in the house.