Options

Gillian on Loose Women today

Comments

• Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she did - she exposed herself as a total fraud with no remorse. And she has an egocentric belief that she was, and is, always right.

NPD in action!!:D
    When asked why she didn't just walk out she said "I'm not a quitter". That was undermined when she said that she had spent a lot of time in the Bush Telegraph asking to be allowed to leave. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, asking to be allowed to leave sounds a lot like quitting.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It mystifies me a bit why any of you guys watched her! Why did Loose Women have her on in the first place? Also puzzling!!!
    The deluded old witch thrives on any kind of publicity...
  • Options
    welshwaltzerwelshwaltzer Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    PeterWD wrote: »
    When asked why she didn't just walk out she said "I'm not a quitter". That was undermined when she said that she had spent a lot of time in the Bush Telegraph asking to be allowed to leave. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, asking to be allowed to leave sounds a lot like quitting.

She meant allowed to leave with the pay cheque.

As far as not being a "quitter" - she quit on all the trials or does that not count.
  • Options
    Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I think that they all (Kate, Coleen, Zoe and Sherrie) good in some quite painful stabs, as I'm sure Jenni Murray will in tomorrow's woman’s hour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone mentioned on here her comment about Alison Hammond lying to give herself publicity?

Pot.Kettle.Black :rolleyes:
  • Options
    grahamcrowdengrahamcrowden Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see her on Loose Women but if McKeith thinks going into the jungle would revive her career I think she might find she's actually put the last nail in it's coffin.
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Didn't see her on Loose Women but if McKeith thinks going into the jungle would revive her career I think she might find she's actually put the last nail in it's coffin.
    Not to mention applied a liberal splashing of lighter fluid ;)
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Loose Women interview was supposed to be her way to tell the truth :rolleyes:...... And gain sympathy for her fainting which has happened 12-15 times before:rolleyes:..... And that she hadn't seen any coverage of her fainting......:yawn:... And by the end of the interview make the whole world believe she was the most phobic person ever to enter
    IACGMOOH..... And bring up her new planned show on how to help the world's phobically challanged with her positive thinking ...... And her new line of pants for M&S:p...... And big up her Jungle Gill song which was not made up before the show even started and she expected everyone to be singing it.... And lastly that she's a victim:rolleyes:

I know another 'Gillian' and trust me, she believes the above statements. Fake, Fraud and Feint solicitors will also be chasing us doubters with legal action!!:eek:
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    If she'd come out of the jungle and been at all humble then some of the stuff she was saying might wash. But she just laughs it all off in that annoying way or adds to the original tall tale to make it fit when someone points it out to her.

I never want her to cross my TV again.
    Yes she did - she exposed herself as a total fraud with no remorse. And she has an egocentric belief that she was, and is, always right.

NPD in action!!:D

She kept talking so that no more questions could be asked , so therefore in her mind she was repeating and re-enforcing her own version of events.
    This made her feel that she was controlling the conversation.
    It is typical of a liar to behave this way.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope so!
    dodgygeeza wrote: »
    Not to mention applied a liberal splashing of lighter fluid ;)

They used to burn people like her. :D
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    xqbgal wrote: »
    The comment she made that Shaun told her he found her sexy was soooo cringeworthy............as if!!!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/news/a292496/mckeith-ryder-had-a-crush-on-me.html

She needs help of the psychiatric kind. And guess what, she doesn't like people telling lies for their own publicity. Pot/ Kettle?:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    =Scots rool;

They used to burn people like her. :D

^^^^^^ Oh Gawd :D:D:D:D:D
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/news/a292496/mckeith-ryder-had-a-crush-on-me.html

She needs help of the psychiatric kind. And guess what, she doesn't like people telling lies for their own publicity. Pot/ Kettle?:mad:

She is de-ranged, delusional and dangerous.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Shaun Ryder REALLY came up to her at the end and said he really liked her and that she was 'really sexy', then he was taking the piss, and she was too dim to realise. I still think that remark was a figment of her imagination. I bet she thinks every bloke she meets fancies the pants off her.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    If Shaun Ryder REALLY came up to her at the end and said he really liked her and that she was 'really sexy', then he was taking the piss, and she was too dim to realise. I still think that remark was a figment of her imagination. I bet she thinks every bloke she meets fancies the pants off her.:rolleyes:
    It must be her secret ingredients that do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I know some-one like that , it is really very off putting for the blokes as they avoid her like the plague and she thinks they are playing hard to get!
    She even goes for peoples husbands.

And thinks other women are jealous of her.
    Terrifying to see her in action. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    I know some-one like that , it is really very off putting for the blokes as they avoid her like the plague and she thinks they are playing hard to get!
    She even goes for peoples husbands.

And thinks other women are jealous of her.
    Terrifying to see her in action. :eek:
    Hahaha, there's a woman I work with exactly like that! She's a bit chubby, in her mid-50's, with dyed blonde hair and too-tight clothes. She genuinely thinks every male in the building fancies her, including the gay ones. She came on to one of my gay colleagues at the last Christmas party, insisting that a night with her would change his sexuality - and she believed it actually would. She reminds me a lot of Gillian, actually, she's very attention-seeking, and turns every conversation round to herself.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    There is something not right with McFake's head. She needs professional help. :mad: I wish they wouldn't give her more airtime. I never want to see or hear her again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    There is something not right with McFake's head. She needs professional help. :mad: I wish they wouldn't give her more airtime. I never want to see or hear her again.

I agree, but somehow I have become macabrely obsessed by her.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta love these targetted adverts!:D:D:D

Narcissism Checklist 3 things you must STOP doing to end the cycle of Abuse
    Ask a Psych: Narcissism 17 Psychiatrists Are Online! Ask a Question, Get an Answer ASAP
    Living with Narcissism? Partner Narcissistic? Overcome love locking you in. Deal with the abuse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    I don't watch Loose Women because of the hideous Nolan woman and add McKeith to the mix and I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Shaun fancied McPoo? Yeah right and the moon is made of cheese lol. The sooner she disappears into obscurity the better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The fact that Gillian said yet again , that Shaun fancied her and thought she was 'sexy' must have mortified her children.

The woman embarrasses them every time she opens her mouth.

I am embarrassed for her!

Why is Mr Gillian not stepping in to shut this imbecile up.
  • Options
    RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillian- "He came up to me at the end and told me that he really liked me and that I was 'really sexy'."

Previously, on the show, Dec- "The next celebrity leaving the jungle is.... Gillian"

Shaun- "FANTASTIC!!"

I rest my case :D
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can understand why her fellow campers didn't like her - but I can't see why the public, or the awful Coleen Nolan, cared so much about her not winning stars. Don't we want the celebs to suffer? Or do you want to see them all happy and well-fed?

You don't have to warm to her personality, but you have to acknowledge her contribution towards the success of the show by the vast amount of publicity she created in the media.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    The fact that Gillian said yet again , that Shaun fancied her and thought she was 'sexy' must have mortified her children.

The woman embarrasses them every time she opens her mouth.

I am embarrassed for her!

Why is Mr Gillian not stepping in to shut this imbecile up.

Because Mr Gillian doesn't exist:D:D:D
  • Options
    shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I can understand why her fellow campers didn't like her - but I can't see why the public, or the awful Coleen Nolan, cared so much about her not winning stars. Don't we want the celebs to suffer? Or do you want to see them all happy and well-fed?

You don't have to warm to her personality, but you have to acknowledge her contribution towards the success of the show by the vast amount of publicity she created in the media.

She certainly did not contribute to my enjoyment of the programme, on the contrary she spoiled it for me. So it depends what you mean by "success of the show" - she gained publicity so may have increased viewers but that has no effect on me.
    Because Mr Gillian doesn't exist:D:D:D

I really really dont think he does :eek: I was following the other (very funny) thread about him (or the lack of him) but he really doesn't exist does he?