"we've seen everything" video

2»

Comments

• Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Should be interesting to see what they're referring to.

I'm wondering if BB is going to put either the gods or the mortals up on Friday.

I asume they are referring to the argument between Danica and Sitch that was shown in clips on the web site earlier this morning.

What I find more outrageous than an honest argument is that the girls would go through Ashleys bedside draws etc. That seems to be a bit much, to go through someone's personal possessions just because you can guarantee that they can't interrupt you.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think that Harvey and Ash are just putting Spin on what they saw to get Sam onside. Harvey is Sly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Harvey and Charley related, he looked just like her with that wig on.:D

That's Charley from Carol's BB.
  • totalwisetotalwise Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like coleen before but now I think she's a whiney old cow.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I'm confused, what has been seen, who has been going through Ashleys drawers
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    I asume they are referring to the argument between Danica and Sitch that was shown in clips on the web site earlier this morning.

What I find more outrageous than an honest argument is that the girls would go through Ashleys bedside draws etc. That seems to be a bit much, to go through someone's personal possessions just because you can guarantee that they can't interrupt you.

They didn't say 'the girls' went through their drawers ... just Danica