Alex Reid - prize plum

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No no no!
    I'm am not a KP fan by any means, however I think she has dealt with Harvey's many needs in fantastic way.
    From the minute she found out Harvey was going to have special needs, she didn't wallow in self pity, she accepted the fact & got on with it & for that alone, I have massive respect for her.
    Can you please explain how she has milked Harvey's problems?
    As for saying she has help from Nannies, so what. Have you ever looked after a child 24/7 who has special needs without any help, if you have I applaud you.
    If you haven't then believe me, if you are financially able you would employ someone to make your life & that of your childs that little bit easier.
    I have seen KP with Harvey in her earlier RTV progs & I've honestly felt moved at the many moments I've seen with them together.
    Apologies for going off topic.

Nicely put BEL.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OK we're not going to agree, you think it was KP's fault that AR took Harvey's meds, I think it was AR's.

However can I ask why you're targeting me, I don't believe I'm the only person to claim AR was an idiot for doing what he did?

The only way it was KPs fault Alex took Harvey's meds would be that she handed them to him personally ... The buck stops at Alex.. He didn't read the labels ..he is responsible ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No no no!
    I'm am not a KP fan by any means, however I think she has dealt with Harvey's many needs in fantastic way.
    From the minute she found out Harvey was going to have special needs, she didn't wallow in self pity, she accepted the fact & got on with it & for that alone, I have massive respect for her.
    Can you please explain how she has milked Harvey's problems?
    As for saying she has help from Nannies, so what. Have you ever looked after a child 24/7 who has special needs without any help, if you have I applaud you.
    If you haven't then believe me, if you are financially able you would employ someone to make your life & that of your childs that little bit easier.
    I have seen KP with Harvey in her earlier RTV progs & I've honestly felt moved at the many moments I've seen with them together.
    Apologies for going off topic.

A good post
    As a former support worker I can tell you many parents now get money to purchase support for their child (direct payments ) ....it's very very hard on a family if you have a child with complex needs .. Especially for siblings
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :eek: I thought the 'dungeon' was at Chateau Chantellitall? Did he have a Pricey Towers 'dungeon' too? :confused::D

Wasn't that where Smirnoffgate took place?

AR is certainly a prize plum however, can anything top willingly marrying a woman who publicly dumped him a few weeks earlier and then whisked him of to Vegas for a quicky wedding once she realised he was more popular than her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

AR is certainly a prize plum however, can anything top willingly marrying a woman who publicly dumped him a few weeks earlier and then whisked him of to Vegas for a quicky wedding once she realised he was more popular than her?

I would have thought escaping from KP's lair, only to end up impregnating Chantellitall, then going bonkers when she caught you inflagrante in your sex-dungeon was pretty near the top of the list.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, how much does Dolly look like Alex? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2432052/Chantelle-Houghton-takes-daughter-local-baby-store.html

What a coincidence that there was a pap at Mothercare as well
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey is her son & her responsibility. Of course she takes care of him. That's what she's supposed to do. I have more admiration for people who do it with no money and no help from anywhere.

On the dungeon subject, how can she complain about that when she fully took part in it? Consensual. With photo's to prove it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought escaping from KP's lair, only to end up impregnating Chantellitall, then going bonkers when she caught you inflagrante in your sex-dungeon was pretty near the top of the list.

To be fair, his list of life's little f*ck ups is a pretty impressive one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have admiration for any parent who has a disabled child ... It can be very demanding at times ..and no amount of money can change how hard it is for the family ..
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have admiration for any parent who has a disabled child ... It can be very demanding at times ..and no amount of money can change how hard it is for the family ..

It does help when you have round the clock carers and nannies.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought Smirnoffgate was just an average day round Pricey Towers?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Nicely put BEL.

Oh my:o:D
    A good post
    As a former support worker I can tell you many parents now get money to purchase support for their child (direct payments ) ....it's very very hard on a family if you have a child with complex needs .. Especially for siblings

Exactly Betty, that's why, imo, any help or support is so important when raising a child with special needs, it gives parents the opportunity to spend one on one time with siblings, something which would be virtually impossible or at best, very difficult without help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, his list of life's little f*ck ups is a pretty impressive one

I do wonder about him though.
    He seems utterly devoid of any common sense whatsoever, and just blunders from one disaster to another.
    How on earth did he manage to make it to his 30s ?
    Do you think he just took one too many punches to the head when he was "wrestling"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Pity she wasn't so protective of Harvey when she carried him for nine months during her pregnancy, we can all remember her out partying when she was pregnant on him, she has so much to answer for.

I too remember her falling over drunk whilst heavily preggers...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder about him though.
    He seems utterly devoid of any common sense whatsoever, and just blunders from one disaster to another.
    How on earth did he manage to make it to his 30s ?
    Do you think he just took one too many punches to the head when he was "wrestling"?

What a shame him and Kerry weren't single at the same time, they'd be a perfect match
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too remember her falling over drunk whilst heavily preggers...

Not entirely sure what you are implying here.
    But as has been said before, Harvey's condition is GENETIC.
    What a shame him and Kerry weren't single at the same time, they'd be a perfect match

And in Kerry's case, an ensuite sex dungeon would probably be right up her street.
    Perhaps she could have got him the part of Arthur Miller in her Marilyn musical.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

You do realise that's a pretty daft dig considering the last time I looked at PAs show the kids appeared to have a nannie each ...on holiday!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly Betty, that's why, imo, any help or support is so important when raising a child with special needs, it gives parents the opportunity to spend one on one time with siblings, something which would be virtually impossible or at best, very difficult without help.

Agree. My friend is a single mum with a 7 year old daughter with Downs and a teenage daughter. Her life is bloody hard, even with help, and I don't begrudge her or any other parent of a special needs child any help they can get.

As a working parent, I've paid for childcare as have millions of others. If I was loaded, I'd have had a live in nanny, can't see a problem with it myself
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

And goodness knows how many holidays, without the kid. Not many parents of disabled children have that luxury. KP is hardly typical of your average struggling parent. Yes, maybe she's doing good by him, but huge admiration?
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Harvey is her son & her responsibility. Of course she takes care of him. That's what she's supposed to do. I have more admiration for people who do it with no money and no help from anywhere.

On the dungeon subject, how can she complain about that when she fully took part in it? Consensual. With photo's to prove it.

As a special needs FC for many years, I never had help or cash. I have brought three of the little blighter's up :D lol all my little ownsome. How on earth did I manage it,lawdsy lawdsy. :( without the cash from OK shoots or writing numerous mind numbing books. suitable for wiping your anus on only.

I think when people talk about Harvey being exploited, they are referring to the amount of times the child was hawked out to OK mag, even though he fears lights etc and had to spend all day posing. How unfair was that to the poor kid.

As for leaving Alex over his perversions, from what we heard from her she was a full partner in them and admitted inserting a vodka bottle in him. She has admitted having whips, dildos etc as part of her sex stash. She never loved him and allowed him into her house and around her kids without properly getting to know him.

It was salute, shag and heres your new daddy kids.all in an eye blink. Irresponsible and selfish. loathsome woman.

Now Alex himself is an eejit and opportunist, who craves fame. If he had brains he would be dangerous. He has obvious warped sexual urges and shoite taste in women.

Surely medicines should be in a locked, clearly labelled container, even in the fridge.
    It was probably accidental but pwicey will milk it for the next one of her tawdry, onesided tomes of gobshoitery, that masquerade as books.
    Available soon in your local charity shop.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And goodness knows how many holidays, without the kid. Not many parents of disabled children have that luxury. KP is hardly typical of your average struggling parent. Yes, maybe she's doing good by him, but huge admiration?

:confused: Why does it matter to you that someone admires KP's relationship with and approach to Harvey's disabilities? How does it affect you? It doesn't, that's how. And who's saying she's typical? Who's saying she's better than anyone else? No one, that's who.

I dislike plenty about KP but I see no reason to begrudge her the wealth (that she earned) that allows her to take care of her son so his needs are best met. And he seems like a happy contented boy from everything I've seen of him so his needs plainly are being met. Surely that's all that matters?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is this an Alex Reid thread? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    As a special needs FC for many years, I never had help or cash. I have brought three of the little blighter's up :D lol all my little ownsome. How on earth did I manage it,lawdsy lawdsy. :( without the cash from OK shoots or writing numerous mind numbing books. suitable for wiping your anus on only.

I think when people talk about Harvey being exploited, they are referring to the amount of times the child was hawked out to OK mag, even though he fears lights etc and had to spend all day posing. How unfair was that to the poor kid.

As for leaving Alex over his perversions, from what we heard from her she was a full partner in them and admitted inserting a vodka bottle in him. She has admitted having whips, dildos etc as part of her sex stash. She never loved him and allowed him into her house and around her kids without properly getting to know him.

It was salute, shag and heres your new daddy kids.all in an eye blink. Irresponsible and selfish. loathsome woman.

Now Alex himself is an eejit and opportunist, who craves fame. If he had brains he would be dangerous. He has obvious warped sexual urges and shoite taste in women.

Surely medicines should be in a locked, clearly labelled container, even in the fridge.
    It was probably accidental but pwicey will milk it for the next one of her tawdry, onesided tomes of gobshoitery, that masquerade as books.
    Available soon in your local charity shop.[/QUOTE

Well said great post :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's ok to mention PA in this thread now folks, since nobody complained about post #68.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's ok to mention PA in this thread now folks, since nobody complained about post #68.

If you're referring to my post then I think you can see it's a general observation and not aimed at anyone so not sure what your point is