Is Lauren Up For Eviction By Any Chance??

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
Thought so;-) what a desperado to stay in , flirting kissing, upping her showmance pretending to show her boobs off(or did she im not sure?), please evict her and Ricci even better a double...

Comments

• atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Thought so;-) what a desperado to stay in , flirting kissing, upping her showmance and showing pretending to show her boobs off, please evict her and Ricci even better a double...

Yeah, and BB Producers going with this sad storyline to manipulate the voting....really original!
  • MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has to be Lauren out this week. Need to get it out there that the public ain't that gullible.:p
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thought so;-) what a desperado to stay in , flirting kissing, upping her showmance pretending to show her boobs off(or did she im not sure?), please evict her and Ricci even better a double...

How on earth did you guess? Are you psychic?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milhause wrote: »
    Has to be Lauren out this week. Need to get it out there that the public ain't that gullible.:p

Sadly the VOTING viewers ARE that gullible! :(
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Yeah, and BB Producers going with this sad storyline to manipulate the voting....really original!

The producers will do everything to keep these two cringy gets in, he is as bad as her but pretending to really "care" for her, yeah sure you do....... more like it was planned before you both went into the house with your agents you boring get.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she's up.....but she's keeping low key
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    How on earth did you guess? Are you psychic?

Think the word is cynical?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think for once they did showed it for what it was, first they showed her telling Ricci she
    wanted to be just friends, then after the nominations results she wast all over him like a bad rash. I think they did a good job on her.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Yes she's up.....but she's keeping low key

lol :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The producers will do everything to keep these two cringy gets in, he is as bad as her but pretending to really "care" for her, yeah sure you do....... more like it was planned before you both went into the house with your agents you boring get.

Funny thing is Ricci is doing everything to look the model housemate but every now & again he let's his guard down & shows his true colors! Twice now he has had a ranting fit where his language has been every bit as colorful as Dee's!! Massive fail! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny thing is Ricci is doing everything to look the model housemate but every now & again he let's his guard down & shows his true colors! Twice now he has had a ranting fit where his language has been every bit as colorful as Dee's!! Massive fail! :D

Yes his mask slips and shows the chav side of him;-) he is trying to come across as "a nice lad" no he is coming across as a boring get, who is scripted to be in a showmance but he is so boring he cant follow the script and look natural, then when he gets annoyed his rough chav side comes out and he gets really nasty, a crap housemate IMO..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm disappointed - she's not my favourite HM but I didn't think she'd be that desperate to stay in.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what can save Lauren from eviction , what 2 things ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed - she's not my favourite HM but I didn't think she'd be that desperate to stay in.

Oddly enough im not shocked i thought the "do they fancy each other or not" crap we had in the first week would be brought back when needed, and what a chance to bring it back, as soon as they are both up for eviction;-) they are so transparent it is laughable, but the scary thing is some people(who i shall call gullible) will believe it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly enough im not shocked i thought the "do they fancy each other or not" crap we had in the first week would be brought back when needed, and what a chance to bring it back, as soon as they are both up for eviction;-) they are so transparent it is laughable, but the scary thing is some people(who i shall call gullible) will believe it!

Do you think he's faking too, I thought maybe he was genuine and she was just playing him?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is desperate anyway, she wants a man, she has never got over Mark wright dumping her for Michelle keegan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think he's faking too, I thought maybe he was genuine and she was just playing him?

Definately!! He is on a reality show himself he knows it will get him airtime, like i said earlier it would not surprise it was either a producers script to follow(which they are doing a shite job at) or they both arranged it before they went into the house via their agents, or do they share the same agent?