Just Give Gary Or Dee The Title Now

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Imo this is becoming just like Helen all over again with BB's manipulation I actually would not mind Gary winning but certainly not Dee but imo BB are going overboard with the promotion of them with a positive edit almost every night and very little if anything negative.

Imo You could not make it up the BB Staff should just wear Gary or Dee To Win Badges and be done with it. BBBOTS is a disgrace anytime someone says anything negative about either of them they are shut down.

I suspect Gary's edit over the next few days will be even more blatantly positive as they gave him a task yesterday that is sure to take up most of tonight's h/l's.

Comments

• vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The popular one never wins at the end, BB turns the edit around ,I think Dee will win it :confused:, CBB does not want a person who is unpredictable which is Gary,
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Dee will win sadly.
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still think George has this in the bag.
  • LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee has no chance, only reason she's been safe from the public is because her little bum chum group all tactically vote the others out. Once they're all up she's toast.
  • Kate42Kate42 Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Leviathain wrote: »
    Dee has no chance, only reason she's been safe from the public is because her little bum chum group all tactically vote the others out. Once they're all up she's toast.

I really hope this is true, but I really don't know.

I have a feeling BB have her in there to change public opinion of her, not unlike our most undeserved recent winner :(
  • sqvsqv Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    I think BB want George or Dee for winner. Gary could be a surprise evictee on Wednesday. If not, possibly Ricci and Lauren. I would love to see Audley, Edele and Gary as last three standing. James is fascinating viewing but hope he doesn't win..... I think he is very nasty. Dee as a winner I don't get. I have no strong feelings about her either way but don't get the love. Ricci and Lauren as winners would be a weird one for me as I don't think they bring much to the table.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,786
    Forum Member
    No because they're not going to win.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if Dee was a favorite of theirs then they would show her in a more positive light? I'm not seeing that atall.

Saying she wants to punch Garys' face in and scratch out the eyes of whoever nominated "her baby" shows her true colours and doesn't make her very appealing does it?
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    The popular one never wins at the end, BB turns the edit around ,I think Dee will win it :confused:, CBB does not want a person who is unpredictable which is Gary,

At the end of the day, it's not that important who wins as long as they stay to the end.

Mind you, Jim Davidson was the consistent favourite with the bookies and the public and he still won.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that Gary can win this, despite the favourable edits. They will dump him during the run-in to allow Dee to canter home, beating George on the straight. Without Gary in the house, they know that half the audience wouldn't bother tuning in. They need him for now.

1st Dee

2nd George

03rd James

04th Gary
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate42 wrote: »
    I really hope this is true, but I really don't know.

I have a feeling BB have her in there to change public opinion of her, not unlike our most undeserved recent winner :(

So are they doing face to face nominations again, to keep dee in as no one will vote for her to her face. We will know then if she is the chosen one.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee will be evicted as soon as she is up. The public aren't idiots, she has been vile.
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Dee will win sadly.

Oh please don't say that; It's not deserved at all. Mind you - was Helen's win?
  • lizmlizm Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee is horrid! She Initiates arguments with Gary then tells 'her version' to all the housemates. Manipulating them. She can't manipulate the public who can see right through her. If she wins I'll never watch the show again.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still think George has this in the bag.

Yes, we don't know which out of George or Gary had the most votes the week they were both up.

Dee is completely untested.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee hasn't really done anything to win if shes up on Wednesday shes gone against any of the others
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary will be out at the next eviction.

Dee, I agree, has it in the bag and deservedly so.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that Gary can win this, despite the favourable edits. They will dump him during the run-in to allow Dee to canter home, beating George on the straight. Without Gary in the house, they know that half the audience wouldn't bother tuning in. They need him for now.

1st Dee

2nd George

03rd James

04th Gary

No way.

Gary will win.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Dee will be evicted as soon as she is up. The public aren't idiots, she has been vile.

According to Edele's caller in the Call Centre task, Dee is loved by the public.
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    Have this box of hankys.
    You're gonna need them ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »

She, out of everyone, is the least deserving. A thoroughly nasty, vindictive piece of work. The public have seen her true colours and that's why her odds to win are falling like a lead balloon.:)
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    Have this box of hankys.
    You're gonna need them ;-)

Thank you! I shall be a emotional mess as Dee emerges as the winner to cheers from her adoring public :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    According to Edele's caller in the Call Centre task, Dee is loved by the public.

Given that she has never been up for eviction and her popularity tested, that is a load of rubbish. On all the polls, she is never in the top 3.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »

Edeles caller being a BB Production Staff member imo.
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted - arse about face :blush: