Why does Claudia Winkleman look stoned/drunk/like she has been beaten up?

Comments

• captncoolcaptncool Posts: 3,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she needs to get dr whos anti gravity clamps for her forehead to hold her face up .
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Bring back Angus!
  • gamestatsgamestats Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who on earth chose that dress? It looked rubbish front on, but the side shots did her no favours at all :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Sack the make up person. I couldn't actually see her eyes tonight. She usually looks much prettier
  • Tel69Tel69 Posts: 26,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beauty-1 wrote: »
    She does look thin, but not anorexic. It may be natural, I think it suits her.

She looks anorexic and terrible for it. Throw in her attempts at impersonating Angus Deayton and you have a car crash performance from her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,666
    Forum Member
    Tel69 wrote: »
    She looks anorexic and terrible for it. Throw in her attempts at impersonating Angus Deayton and you have a car crash performance from her.

I noticed that! The way she kept pausing in sentences.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    tartan18 wrote: »
    Totally agree. Couldn't believe it when I saw her. She looks dreadful. I definitely think it's the eye make up though
    I agree with this. As a lover of eye liner I feel naked without it and that's the way I think she looks. She is stunning in a quirky way which is fab but bring back the Mac liquid eyeliner quick!!!!
  • m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she needs a make-up lesson from the marsh monster
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the first thing i noticed about her - that her eyes looked naked! She is one who suits eyeliner and looks awful without it. If I remember right, her mother, eve pollard, also used to wear eyeliner and it suited her too,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    Was the first thing i noticed about her - that her eyes looked naked! She is one who suits eyeliner and looks awful without it. If I remember right, her mother, eve pollard, also used to wear eyeliner and it suited her too,

the apple doesnt fall far from the tree but it does hit a few branches on the way down it seems .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    She had her nose fixed some time ago, think she may have had a little more "artificial" enhancement
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    captncool wrote: »
    the apple doesnt fall far from the tree but it does hit a few branches on the way down it seems .

so it seems ;)
  • ZincubusZincubus Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamunia_oh wrote: »
    She had her nose fixed some time ago, think she may have had a little more "artificial" enhancement

Maybe they could add a few brain cells at the next session !
  • ZincubusZincubus Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Lack of eyeliner. ....

I was thinking lack of talent .
  • BatisseBatisse Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Angus and CW was awful
  • TalbertTalbert Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way to skinny looked absolutly stoned.....

Plastered in make up or fake tan....

Angus's charm and wit is missing expect HK to flop....

It could be worse though imagine Davina Mccall presenting this. Davina is the worst presenter/host in British televison
  • roddisroddis Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I love claudia but tonight her eyes look all wrong. She suits the darker eyeliner and mascara. Scary looking.

I wonder if she is ill, she certainly looked it. Somebody help her please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talbert wrote: »

It could be worse though imagine Davina Mccall presenting this. Davina is the worst presenter/host in British televison

lol she looked stoned bring back angus at least he looked alert while ...........:D
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't get over how weird she looked tonight. Has she been Botoxed? Last year on It Takes Two she looked very slim but normal. This year she has obviously gone for the Lollipop Lady look - she looks positively anorexic.

I quite like her on It Takes Two but the sophisticated wit of Angus Deaton is SORELY missed for this programme.
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I follow Claudia on Twitter

She had just came back from a very sunny holiday in Dubai. She also said a week ago that she had a bad flu
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lightgraff wrote: »
    She needs to have a few dinners. Looking far too thin for my liking. But im sure thats probably the look she is going for.
    Starvation chic unfortunately.

Keira Knightley's got a lot to answer for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    She also said a week ago that she had a bad flu
    They usually do when they've been 'powdering their noses.'
  • bandersist2008bandersist2008 Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talbert wrote: »

I agree with you on the whiole...I don't think Davina could do any worse than that, though.. it was very weird watching her.. The dress was absolutely awful.. I thought they had made it out of a bit of spare carpet.. it matched so well....
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She honestly, actually looked like she'd been ****ed senseless beforehand by Marco...

Oh well, there goes a few weeks away from ds...
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claudia is already annoying me with her hair flicking............for god`s sake woman clip it back from your eyes or get it bloody cut - She looked really quite ugly what with her squinting and her day-glo skin - she looked like an anorexic orange :eek: