Which 2?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,109
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which 2 dances would you pick for the celebs to repeat in the final this year, if things stood as they are now?

Kara and Artem - Salsa and American Smooth.

Pamela and James - Foxtrot and American Smooth.

Matt and Aliona - Samba and ...I'm struggling. I'd like to see their AT again without the wardrobe mishap just to see how good it could have been.

Scott and Natalie - Jive and quickstep.

Gavin and Katya - Hmm, tricky one. I can't seem to recall many of his dances as stand out moments. Maybe his cha cha cha and quickstep.

Ann and Anton - I'd rather she fell on the ice and couldn't continue - I'll never get to heaven will I?

What do you all think?

Comments

• JauntyMontyJauntyMonty Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    As has been mentioned elsewhere it doesn't look like the couples will have completed the full set of dances by the time the final comes around. They have five dances (plus the showdance) left and only three weeks.

I doubt that means they will perform two new dances in the final but it could mean they have one (in addition to the showdance).
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think we can be sure that the final will be run on anything like the same terms as it has in the past......as Jaunty says it looks increasingly like not all the couples in the final will have danced all the available dances which seems very odd to me. I dont really see why they shouldnt perform a new dance in the final.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kara & Artem -- I love their AT & AS

Scott & Natalie -- Jive & Quickstep.

None of the others have done anything that stands out enough to make me want to watch it again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I hadn't realised that they won't all have danced all the allotted routines.

Bit of a waste of time thread then. What a shame - I would have loved to have seen K & A's salsa again.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the format is the same it has to be 1 repeated ballroom and 1 repeated Latin/Charleston:

Kara & Artem - Argentine Tango and Paso Doble

Matt & Aliona - Viennese Waltz and Cha Cha Cha

Pamela & James - Waltz and Rumba

Scott & Natalie - Quickstep and I suppose Jive (I don't think it's as good as it was scored, but it was their best Latin)

Gavin & Katya - Waltz and .... I don't think any of their Latin would be good enough!

Ann & Anton - I really don't care, if she got to the final I'd only watch the other couples then vote like mad for both of them.