Options

The Judges

Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
Forum Member
When will see one of the judges/mentors have the balls to actually slate one of their own acts.

Don't they realise that they make themselves look clueless when they praise someone who is blatantly awful?

Are they so arrogant that they think the public have no conception of what's good?

They may end up losing one of their acts if they did find the guts to be honest, but they wouldn't lose their own credibility.

Comments

• Options
    dwisemandwiseman Posts: 4,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was disappointed in them last night -they've reverted to the usual tired old cliches sadly -Gary Barlow at least tells it more like it is but not for his own acts - though he's clearly a poor liar -as it was obvious that even he couldnt muster up any genuine enthusiasm for Frankie last night.
  • Options
    BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    When will see one of the judges/mentors have the balls to actually slate one of their own acts.

Don't they realise that they make themselves look clueless when they praise someone who is blatantly awful?

Are they so arrogant that they think the public have no conception of what's good?

They may end up losing one of their acts if they did find the guts to be honest, but they wouldn't lose their own credibility.

If the alternative is to destroy the confidence of their act then they are right to praise them.
  • Options
    Nobody KnowsNobody Knows Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to post a thread asking why the 'judges' never seem to give any proper feedback (especially not negative) to the acts, but now I've found this...

Maybe they think that telling the acts the truth will trigger a Britney-style meltdown?